- Reconnecting The Shattered Pearl

The White Pearl

"Mend the pearl." Byul's inner powers told her. "huh?" Byul said out of the blue making the members turn to look at her. "What's wrong?" D.O. asked walking over to her. "Mend the pearl; use your power and Taeyang's power to mend the pearl." Her inner powers told her. Byul ignored D.O.'s question and the looks of worry from the members and gathered the stones in front of her. She picked two up and looked at it; she recalled she had thought that these stones were connected. "Oppas, can you remove the strings from the stones?" Byul asked. The members said they could, they only made it into necklaces because it was easier for them to see whether the stones shined or not. The members removed the strings and placed it back onto the table, right before Byul could justify why she wanted the strings to be removed, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it." Chen said, "I'll go with you." Xiumin said and followed him out the room. "Look whose here." Chen said and entered the room. Following behind Xiumin was Taeyang. "Hyung," the members said. "Oh Taeyang ah." Kris and Luhan greeted. "Oppa, why are you here?" Byul asked walking over to her brother. Taeyang glared at Byul with an angry look, "What's wrong oppa? Have I done something wrong again?" Byul asked sensing her brother's anger. "You were going to use your powers to put that together weren't you? Even though your powers said that I had to help." Taeyang pointed to the table with all the stones laid out.

Byul was shocked and so were the members. "How did you know oppa?" Byul asked. "I'm also part of the White Pearl, so I guess it needed my power too thus I got the message." Taeyang answered. "And you, young lady, were just going to try to do it on your own. You know that putting too much power will drain your energy." Taeyang said waving his finger up and down in front of Byul's face. Byul scratched her head and smiled awkwardly. The members who were standing around the room were confused at their conversation, "What are you guys talking about?" Xiumin asked. "Put this together?" Chanyeol asked picking up his pearl. "We're told to put it together, apparently it can be placed together using our powers." Taeyang answered.

"Oppa, let's try it." Byul suggested. The members stood back as Byul and Taeyang stood at the two opposite ends of the table. "Byul ah, If you feel like you can't take it, stop." Taeyang said worried his sister would just keep going even though her body can't take it. Byul nodded, "I'll be fine. My powers won't hurt me; it's been protecting me." Byul assured. "Let's start. EXO oppas, whatever happens don't come over." Byul instructed.

Byul and Taeyang closed their eyes and gathered their inner energy. Using their inner energy has caused the stones to light up brighter than it ever has and the stones were floating in the air. Taeyang had reached his inner power limits as he only possessed 30% of the White Pearl's energy while Byul was still gathering hers. Taeyang opened his eyes and looked at his sister worried she might be hurt but she was calm. The members were amazed at what they were seeing, Byul's and Taeyang's power were more powerful than theirs and it was an eye opener. Byul opened her eyes when she reached her limit but her eyes were wavering slightly and her brother as well as the members noticed it.

"Byul ah, if you can't then stop." Suho said worried. "It's okay," Byul used her telepathy powers to tell them. "Byul ah," D.O. called out as he saw Byul biting her lower lip. "Just a little bit more." she said. Taeyang was also almost at his limits; the stones were connecting together and after a while finally a round pearl was formed. It shined really bright making the members squint. Byul and Taeyang eased from their powers and the pearl stopped shining and fell from the air, "Oh!" Sehun yelled and ran to catch it before it landed on the ground. "Nice catch!" Kai said and high fived him.

Byul and Taeyang smiled, happy at their accomplishment. The members noticed Byul toppling over; Suho and D.O. ran over to catch her. Taeyang also ran over to check on his sister. "Byul ah, are you okay?" Suho asked. Byul smiled, "I'm okay. Just a little tired." She answered. "A little? look at you," said D.O. "I'm totally fine." Byul assured and regained her balance, "Look!" Byul said trying to convince them. "You should sit down and rest." Taeyang suggested. Luhan went and grabbed a chair for Byul to sit but Byul refused. Sehun walked over with the pearl and gave it to Kris, "This is like the pearl my grandpa drew in his journal." "I think our grandpas found its broken pieces and handed it to us." Xiumin stated. "I never knew it could be put together." Lay stated.

As the members were talking, Byul sensed some strong powers lingering outside of Suho's house. "Whose there?!" Byul exclaimed and ran towards the front door, the members followed as well. When they got to the front, they saw three people wearing black robes. "Chaos." Baekhyun said. "We were wondering why you have been so quiet lately." Chanyeol said. The three Chaos members pointed to the pearl in Kris' hand. "Give us that." the one standing on the left demanded. Kris put his hand behind his back, "You think by telling us to do that, we'll just hand it over?" Kris said coldly. "We're not dumb ya know." Sehun teased. Byul stood there and stared at one particular person standing in the middle. "That person... has such strong powers." Byul thought to herself.

The middle person signaled the two to attack the group. Taeyang pushed Byul behind him while Suho grabbed Byul's hand and moved her behind him. D.O. came and stood in front as well guarding Byul. "If I can't be together with you, I will just protect you silently." D.O thought to himself as he moved himself to the front. Taeyang shielded all attacks but couldn't hold out long since he already used part of it when he put the pearl together. Chanyeol used fire, Sehun used wind, Chen used lightning along with Baekhyun's light, Xiumin and Suho used frost and water at the same time. The fight took longer than usual and Byul had stated before that their powers get stronger with every fight; however, Chaos members were still defeated and turned to smoke.

The middle one ran and flew into the darkness, not once has Byul's eyes moved from that person. She had a feeling this person wasn't here to fight, but to observe. Suho noticed Byul zoning out and asked, "Byul, what are you thinking?" Taeyang heard and turned around facing his sister, he tried to read her mind but then again he doesn't have the power to. "Byul?" Taeyang said waving his hand in front of her face. "Huh? oh." Byul said gaining her senses back. "Nothing, I was just thinking about something. Sorry. You guys did well without me having to use my augmentation power." Byul complimented. "Of course, your oppas here are stronger by the day." Tao said smiling widely.

Kris handed over the pearl to Suho as they went inside the house, "Keep it somewhere safe. It seems like they now know we have it in our hands."

"I will." Suho said and took the pearl into the secret room. "Hyung! Looks like we'll be moving in to help protect it." Chen said as he sat down on the couch. Suho walked out and said, "I think you guys might have to. I'm 100% sure they'll be back in no time to take it."

"Byul ah, do you want to go home with me now or stay here?" Taeyang asked. "I'll stay here for a bit oppa. I need to clarify something with Suho." Byul said staring at Suho who looked confused. "I want to know someone's past." The members looked at each other, "uhh good luck hyung!" Sehun said. "Alright, Suho take Byul home later, if not call me and I'll come pick her up." said Taeyang and he headed for the door.

The members said they were going to head home first and bring over some of their belongings, "We'll be back in an hour hyung." Tao said and closed the door as he was the last member to exit the house.