- Don't Touch Me

The White Pearl

"Appa! Grandpa!" Byul yelled, "oppa, let's go home quick!" Byul and Taeyang rushed home, EXO members followed them wondering what was going to happen. They arrived home and saw the door wide open. Taeyang rushed inside while Byul stood still and breathed in and out, "nothing's going to happen." Byul thought to herself hoping what she was thinking wasn't going to happen. "Appa! Grandpa!" Taeyang yelled and Byul's heart dropped when she heard her brother. The EXO members rushed inside to see what was going on.

Byul walked inside after she collected herself. Her dad and grandpa were on the ground not moving with blood from the side of their mouths. The house was a mess; someone had broke into the house and destroyed everything in its way. "A-appa... G-grandpa..." Byul called out quietly and walked towards the two. Taeyang held their grandpa in his arms while Suho and Chanyeol held their dad. "Grandpa, appa, wake up." Taeyang called out in tears. Grandpa and dad opened their eyes slowly, both were hurt and were coughing out blood. "Taeyang ah, you came home?" Grandpa said weakly. Taeyang nodded, "oh grandpa, we're home. Look there's Byul."

"I'm glad you're both safe... I thought I wouldn't be able to see you before I leave." Dad replied. Byul ran over and EXO surrounded the area. "Grandpa, appa, Byul's here. Let me heal you." Byul said in tears using her powers to heal them. Her dad reached out and held onto her hand, Byul looked at her dad and he smiled as he shook his head. "Byul ah... it's useless. You can't heal normal people." Dad responded. Byul dropped her head; she, too, knew it was not possible to heal normal human beings.

Dad weakly put his hand and cupped his daughter's face, "Byul ah... your mom is waiting for me. I'm sorry I can't keep our promise." Byul tears were flowing down her face like a water fountain. "You can't appa, you promised me not to leave me." Byul said shaking her head. "Don't cry sweetheart. We want to see you smile before we leave." Byul listened to her dad and smiled but her tears kept flowing. "Taeyang ah..." Grandpa called. "Oh grandpa," Taeyang also had tears running down his cheeks. "You have to take care of yourself and Byul. I know you love Byul a lot so I'm not so worried." Grandpa replied. Taeyang nodded and smiled, "I always will."

Dad and grandpa smiled and told the two not to cry, "Everyone has to leave at some point. The only regret this old man has is not being able to watch you guys grow old and have your own families." Grandpa said laughing weakly and dad agreed. They both were coughing and couldn't hold on any longer. "Grandpa....is....sorry...for...not...keeping...his...prom.." Grandpa tried finishing but he closed his eyes and his hand dropped and hit the floor. "Grandpa!" Taeyang and Byul yelled. Taeyang shook him a couple of times but he was still and not responding. Dad who was also holding on with his last moment turned to Suho and EXO, "I have a favor to ask EXO." EXO members knelt down and listened. "Please take care of Taeyang and Byul." The members nodded and promised they would. "Suho ah...take care of Byul for me...she still loves you..." Dad said with his last and held Suho's hand. Suho nodded, "I will, I promise." Dad smiled and closed his eyes, he too passed on.

"APPA!" Byul yelled. "APPA, YOU CAN'T!" Byul cried out loud shaking her dad's lifeless body. "You promised me!" Byul shouted in sadness. The members tried calming Byul down. Taeyang who is seeing his sister crying, placed their grandpa down and went over to Byul. "Byul ah." Taeyang called while sniffling. "Byul ah... they're gone..." Taeyang said; these words were hard for him to say but he needed to calm Byul down.

"I can heal them! As long as I use all my powers I can heal them!" Byul shouted and prepared to use her powers. Taeyang stopped her, "Byul ah! You know you can't!" Byul didn't listen to her brother, she turned to Lay. "Lay oppa! Help me heal them. They can survive. I know they can!" Byul begged Lay to help her. Lay looked away and hiding his sad face. Byul slumped down and stared at both her dad and grandpa who was laying on the cold floor.

"It's my fault." Byul said blaming herself. "If I hadn't gone out today. If I had stayed home. This wouldn't have happened." Taeyang wiped his tears and turned to his sister, "It's not your fault Byul. Don't think that way." Taeyang responded.

"Byul ah. It's okay. We're here with you." Chanyeol said. "Byul ah, being like this won't help." Suho said and placed his hand on hers. Byul moved his hand away and said coldly, "Don't touch me." Byul clenched her fists, "I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you all!" Byul shouted in tears and stood up about to head out the door to find those that caused this, Yoona was one of them. Taeyang and the EXO members grabbed onto her. "Byul! You have to calm down!" Kris said as he grabbed onto her. "Calm down?! My dad and grandpa just got murdered! How can you calm down in this situation?!" Byul yelled with tears and anger. "Let go of me!" Byul demanded. "Han Byul!" Taeyang shouted.

Byul dropped to the ground sobbing and made her way over between her dad and grandpa. She placed her head into her palms and cried out loud. Taeyang was hurt but was feeling worse seeing his sister. He sat down and hugged his sister. "It's okay Byul. You're oppa is here." Taeyang said and his sister on the back, his tears rolled down his cheek. The members were all hurt seeing Byul so upset, especially D.O. and Suho. All were feeling immense amount of guilt as they blamed themselves for this outcome.

----

Taeyang and Byul prepared the funeral and everyone in the neighborhood who knew or heard of Byul's grandpa and dad came to pay their respects.

"They died too young."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"This was so unexpected." was all they heard.

Byul was zoned out and was not speaking to anyone.

EXO members came to help out at the funeral but Byul told them to just leave. "We don't have anything to do with each other anymore."

"I know you're still mad at us. But at least let us help out." Baekhyun said.

"Byul ah. This is something we can do for you." Xiumin added. Byul didn't say a word and Taeyang said he'd appreciate the help. The members did what they can; and once in a while they would glance at Byul who sat down in the corner staring at the two pictures.