- Identities Exposed

The White Pearl

The next day, Taeyang dropped Byul off at school before heading to work. "Byul ah, if it's hurting you to hide from EXO, oppa thinks its better to tell them. I'm sure they could find a way to save you."

"I'm okay oppa, I'm not hurt at all." Byul replied in confidence hiding her true feelings but her brother can see right through her. "You're not hurt? Then the reason for you to cry everynight would be?" Taeyang asked. Byul couldn't answer the question and Taeyang continued. "I think it's time to let them know. They're the only ones I could think of to help you." Byul replied, "I don't think it's time yet oppa."

"Then when would be the time? It's going to be too late by the time you decide to tell them." Taeyang responded. Byul didn't say anything more and got off the car, "I'll see you later at home oppa." Byul said and left for class.

"Byul ah, when will I see you like the way you were before?" Taeyang sighed missing his cheerful and bright sister; it seems like he had lost her.

It was lunch time, Byul sat alone out in the field and ate her lunch that her brother prepared for her that morning. As she ate, she felt a strong presence lingering around campus. She put down away her food and decided to follow the presence. It led her to a field where other university students were playing soccer and/or hanging out. Byul scanned the area using her powers and there she found someone suspicious hiding in the crowd. "Looking for me?" The person said using their powers to communicate with Byul.

"What do you want?" Byul responded. The person smiled despicably, "You know exactly what we want. Taking it from you is easy but let's have some fun."

The person used his powers and hurted those around him. Screams could be heard and people were fleeing. He grabbed the person next to him trying to run away and declared, "The war between Chaos and the guardians of the planet have started!"

"Chaos? They're here?!" People screamed and ran for their lives.

Byul stopped a person from running and instructed, "Take the people here and tell them to leave the vicinity, it's not good to stay here. Inform the rest of the people around here and leave as soon as possible."

"What about you? You should leave too." The others said and Byul shook her head, "I'm okay. My job is protect you all."

"Are you...perhaps...?" They asked. "No I'm not EXO, hurry and leave." Byul answered and while pushing them lightly so they would leave.

Byul was occupied with helping the others leave that she didn't know four other people joined Chaos and threw an attack at her. She fell to the ground and grasped her chest. "Byul, are you okay?" A classmate saw and ran up to her to help her. "Hurry and leave!" Byul said. Seeing the Chaos members using their powers against innocent people forced Byul to show hers. Byul used her internal force that the White Pearl had released she was able to strike them. The members fell to the ground and groaned in pain.

Back inside the school, the students were running around yelling, "They're here! Chaos is here!"

The members who were eating lunch inside a classroom heard, got up and ran to the hallway. D.O. stopped a fleeing student and asked what was going on, "The Chaos members have arrived, they are currently fighting outside on the field." The student said. "A student is currently fighting with them right now." another one informed. The members' eyes widened as they heard the news. "Byul!" They all yelled and rushed to find her.

The members arrived at the scene and they saw Byul fighting against 5 Chaos members. An attack was launched secretly when Byul was fighting two other enemies and the members rushed to her aid. Tao used his time stopping powers while Chanyeol and Sehun used theirs. Kai used his transportation powers and transported D.O and himself towards the other enemies and fought using their fists. Byul seeing the members come to her aid felt a bit more relaxed and relieved. Lay stood by Byul just in case she needed some healing. "Oppa, join forces with me." Byul said to Lay. "What do I need to do? All I have is healing powers." Lay replied. Byul smiled, "Close your eyes and exert your inner powers with me. We can finish them off together." Lay nodded and did what he was told. Byul and Lay possesses healing powers and together they would be able to use their powers to do the opposite of what healing does. The two was able to finish the enemies in front of them. Soon all were destroyed. Lay and Byul looked at each other and smiled, Lay asked, "I never knew I could do such a thing. I thought healing was just for healing."

Byul smiled and responded, "The White Pearl's energy is such a strong force, it can help ones power do things that were thought to be impossible." The members high fived each other. The members looked at Byul who was smiling, "Your smiling!" Chen yelled in excitement.

The students who were watching the group from afar walked up to them. "Are you EXO!?!" They exclaimed; EXO members were known to the students but they didn't know the true identities of the members. "uhh..." Baekhyun said while scratching his head and eyeing the other members. They couldn't hide themselves any longer since Chaos members are now attacking in broad daylight and in public. The members just nodded without saying anything.

"Then who are you?" another student asked Byul. "Oh?" Byul replied being caught offguard. "I'm...their source of energy." Byul finished off. The students were shocked, "The source? The only source we know is the White Pearl that was lost 100 years ago.." Another student stated. "Then you must be the lost pearl!" they exclaimed.  

"It looks like it has started; war between Chaos and the guardians of our planet. Today at Wook University was faced with an attack with 5 Chaos members, luckily EXO were able to finish them off with the help of a young female student who is identified to be the White Pearl." The radio and TV had covered the story and Taeyang was able to find out. He rushed to the school to find Byul and was glad she was not hurt.

----

That night, the members were at Byul's house. Xiumin, Luhan and Kris are thinking of joining the members at school now that things are getting a bit more dangerous. "It's better if we all stick together." Xiumin said. Taeyang who stood and leaned against the wall nodded, "I will also join you all once I finish my final job."

"Oppa, what do you mean final job?" Byul asked. "I have decided to hand down the company to a good friend of mine. I told him I had something more important to do and thus he agreed to help me look after the company while I'm gone." Taeyang replied.

"Byul ah, will you join us again?" Sehun asked and all their faces were full of hope. Byul thought about it and nodded, "If this is the only way to protect the innocent, I'll come back to the group."

"Yes! Thanks Byul!" Tao yelled and smiled widely. The members and Taeyang also smiled. "But.." Byul started off and the members stopped and looked at her, "Try not to stay close to me. I don't know what will happen." Byul said.

"Byul ah, I know what you're worried about. But you must know we need to protect you as much as you need to protect us." D.O. replied. "If you're scared we're going to hurt ourselves, we'll promise you we won't get hurt." Sehun added.

Byul nodded but was still a bit worried.

Thus, the journey of the 14 members have started once again.