- Suho's First Love

The White Pearl

Suho and Byul were again the only ones in the house, "What is it that you want to know?" Suho asked while sitting down beside Byul on the couch. "Everything" responded Byul.

Suho leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees and intertwined his hands together. "When we were young, we met a young girl. She grew up along with us and got along really well with all of us. We even went to school together; she's a year older than you." Suho started off. "We all got along so well that we told her who we were since we builted trust amongst the group." continued Suho. Byul was surprised at how they could have told her their secrets; she has never once told Wooyoung, Seojoon, Yuna and Haejin her secret even though she's been friends with them for most of her life.

"She would watch us practice, cook dinnner with us and did everything with us. She was a smart and strong willed lady, never has she once cried nor complained about anything. She was a different type of girl, one we never met before." Suho continued. "and you ended up loving her?" Byul asked. Suho his lips and answered honestly, "Yeah I did. She was the first person to move my heart. When I was practicing and accidently got hurt, she worried about me so much that she even ran through the rain just to call Lay over to heal me. We both loved each other a lot back in high school and the beginning of University."

"What happened? Why did you two break up if you loved each other so much?" Byul asked even though she didn't like the fact he admitted to loving his past love so much. "She initiated the break up and disappeared one day. I was devastated. I've searched for her for many years but have not found a single trace of her." answered Suho. "The members have also looked for her, but no one has never seen her again. She just left like that without a word." Byul smiled slightly, "I never knew your love could be so deep. Do you still love her?" Suho turned and looked at Byul who was having an awkward smile; he sat up and leaned back on the couch. "I think my heart knew a long time ago that she's not returning so my heart turned to stone." Suho responded. Byul looked at her hands and replied, "I guess if she was to come back..." Suho looked at Byul knowing what she was going to say and sat up, wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him.

Their faces were close and his action made Byul silent and she was baffled to the point where she couldn't finish her sentence. "My heart melted because of you, Byul. Everytime I see you, my heart beats a thousand times per second. Even though we see each other everyday, I still miss you when you're not here beside me." He said assuring her his love for her are true. Byul smiled in a bit of embarrassment. Suho let out a smile before leaning in to kiss her. "You've already taken my heart, even if she's back she won't be able to rekindle the love she lost." Suho said as he broke away from the kiss before leaning in and kissing Byul passionately.

The two's lips parted and both were breathing heavily. Byul collected herself and continued asking, "What's her name?" Suho grinned, "why do you want to know?" "I got to prepare, what if one day she comes back again. I need to at least know her name." Byul teased. "Im Yoona" He responded to her question.

----

The members came back from visiting their homes, they brought back a lot of stuff. "What is this?" Suho asked as he saw all the belongings. "We're moving in." Chanyeol said as he placed his guitar down and leaned it against the wall. Kris came in with two full luggage. Byul laughed at how much stuff they were bringing over. Sehun walked in with his pillow and blanket along with his luggage. "You brought your own pillows too?!" Suho exclaimed as he placed his hands on his waist. "Your pillows are not my style." Said Kris as he handed his pillow over to Byul who was sitting on the couch and the members agreed to Kris' statement by nodding their heads. "What's wrong with my pillows?" Suho asked. Slowly the living room was packed full of stuff and they had to start moving things around to make some space.

"Did he tell you his story?" Tao said as he came and sat down next to Byul. Kai and Sehun leaned against the couch interested. Byul nodded, "he told me everything." "her name?" Luhan asked as he rolled his luggage to the side of the room. "Im Yoona" Byul replied. "Her age?" Baekhyun asked. "older than me by a year so 23." "ohh~" the members gasped as Lay nudged Suho. "his first kiss?" Chen threw it out there. Byul froze and Suho was shocked; he walked over and hit Chen in the arm. "Ah why hyung! that hurts." Chen whined.

"He's just kidding," Suho said laughing awkwardly. "Who says I'm kidding?" Chen replied. "You want to die?" Suho refuted. The members laughed at their leader's panicking expression.

"I'm just kidding Byul." Chen said, "He was just having fun teasing you two." Xiumin replied. Byul smiled, "it's okay." "are you really okay with it? even his first kiss?" Chanyeol said teasingly and the members laughed out loud. "You!" Suho said and chased Chanyeol around. All of a sudden the living room became a chasing ground making Byul giggle as well.

After helping the members settle down, Suho drove Byul home.

"I'll see you later, oppa." Byul said as she unbuckled her seat belt. Before she got of the car, Suho grabbed her arm and pulled her back in. "my first kiss..." Suho started off. Byul looked at him with confusion, "was with you." Suho finished. Byul let out a small laugh, "Oppa. I said I didn't mind." "But I do." replied Suho. "okay, I understand." Suho asked for a good night kiss by making duck lips. She used her hands and pushed his face away in laughter and got out of the car. "Good night oppa!" She waved and headed inside.