CHAPTER 6

Fireworks

Walking to where Krystal was waiting for me, i can see that girls are stopping on their tracks to check out Mr. Emotionless following just right behind me. Told ya girls would swoon over him, i mean who wouldn't ? Black tousled hair that would make you want to run your fingers in his seemingly perfect hair, brown beautiful eyes with envyingly beautiful long lashes and soft red lips. Am i ert now ? Sigh. If only he can act more like a student, i would thank the heavens for that. Even though he looks oh so fine, he looks scary with his cold expressionless expression. Sigh. How many times will i sigh for this day ?

I saw Krystal sitting on the bench under a tree at the open space in front of the school. She waved hello and stopped to check out my 'obviously not trying to blend in' bodyguard.

"Good morning. " i greeted her.
"Hmmmmm. Nice catch Seungyeon ah. Hi who are you ?" Krystal stepped in closer to Jonghyun ssi and started to interrogate her in an embarrassing way.
"When did you two start dating ? I haven't heard about you, whats your name ?" I stepped in between Jonghyun ssi and Krystal and faced Krystal.
"Stop, were not dating." Krystal raised an eyebrow. "For real! Were not dating! He is just like your guy over there !" I pointed towards Krystal's bodyguard standing a few feet away from us, acting like a student. At least hers has an expression. Krystal took a step back and has a 'cant understand' look on her face. Sigh.

"I told you, too much in one night, i'll tell you within this week. Im just waiting for a go sign" i looked at Mr. Emotionless and he was just-- emotionless. Sigh. Remembering that we have classes, we went to our rooms. Krystal's bodyguard usually waits outside of our class but since my bodyguard is supposed to be observing our university, he gets to seat in the back. And when he did seat in the back, our room buzzed. Of course, because our room is full of women and a guy, they stared at him and checked him out head to toe, i was looking at him, waiting for the slightest reaction he might give, i am kinda worried now about his coldness, has he been always like this ?

The class started and Krystal and i started to focus, but even our professor who is a really beautiful and young woman cant seem to focus on the lesson, occasionally blushing when she looks at the class and i looked back, and saw Mr. Emotionless focusing on the lesson and looking straight at our Professor. Doesn't he know that his stares make women melt to their knees ? No wonder shes been blushing or an hour. When the class ended, he stood up immediately and went by my side as i was just packing my things, people who saw how close he was to me gaped and probably thought i had something special with him, i hear buzzing again. Sigh. Krystal smiling.

"Stop with the grinning. Its creepy." I said to Krystal as were walking to the cafeteria. Now that two guys who dazzles are walking behind us, its hard to avoid eyes of women. Haven't i described Krystal's bodyguard? He is slightly taller than Jonghyun ssi, almost the same build but unlike Mr. Emotionless, Krystal's bodyguard can smile and react with an expression, thats why he blends in. What will i do to Jonghyun ssi ? Sigh.

As we ate, two two guys ate on the table next to us. I can see that Jonghyun ssi can casually talk to Krystal's bodyguard. He nods, he he talks, but still no joy, sadness, anger, disgust or even fear. Now i think the movie inside and out is a lie. No, sorry for that. I loved the movie.

Our classes continued and Krystal and i separated, still with her creepy smile. After my classes, Jonghyun ssi drove me to my part time job and when he did, for a moment, although I'm not sure. I saw his eyes grew big a little than normal.  I changed to my working uniform and Jonghyun ssi said that he'll stay at the car parked in front of the shop and i said ok. Nothing unusual happened and i finished work peacefully. After i changed, i climbed onto the car and I'm feeling a little tired, so we immediately headed home.

In the car, i called Appa and asked how their day was, they said that Appa got complimented in the restaurant he is working for and he has been promoted, so we decided to celebrate on the weekend. I also told them how my days was. Just when i hung up, we arrived at the mansion and i opened the car door. Jonghyun ssi still in his white shirt and still giving me the butterflies.

We were greeted by lady oh and the 2 maids, they took my bag and things and wet upstairs to my room. Jonghyun ssi said that Mr. Gong is expecting me at the dining area so we went there. I saw dad and a girl with a short hair and big eyes beside him smiling at me, the girl immediately stood up and ran to me, stopping too close in front of me with her perky face on.
"Hi! I so wanted to meet you !!!!!! Hi I'm Jungyeon !" She said then hugged me, too shocked i didn't know what to do, she was slightly taller than me too. When she broke the hug she looked behind me and her eyes grew big. She ran towards Jonghyun ssi and my eyes grew big at their interaction.

Jungyeon hugged Jonghyun ssi and she was smiling and perky but the gummy bears must be crazy.... He smiled.... He freaking smiled......... WHAT THE HELL? 

"Oppa !!!! You look good ! I missed you so much !" Jungyeon said in a high pitch tone and Mr. Emotionless is no more but freaking Mr. Smiley --- no wait HE HAD DIMPLES? I think I'm gonna pass out. I was staring at them and I'm feeling sick. Jungyeon turned back to me and i felt a slight anger towards her i didn't even know why. Im feeling weak in the knees.

"Unnie, are you alright? " Jungyeon said as she supported me in the arms. Mr. Dimples also came near me and supported me just like Jungyeon but i straightened myself, not needing their support. Why am i feeling bitter ? I smiled at Jungyeon and we sat in the table. Mr. Dimples standing behind dad. How hateful is he ? He had been giving me the cold treatment since i met him, i even thought he was a robot.

"Jonghyun ah. You look good in your shirt. You should wear clothes like that from now on." Dad complimented Jonghyun ssi, Jungyeon nodding in agreement. I cant smile. The food came and we ate, i mostly listened to Jungyeon's story and just nodded at every question, I'm feeling very tired all of a sudden, more tired than i thought. 

When we were done eating, i excused myself, told them that i overworked myself and i want to take a rest. Dad and Jungyeon nodded.

"You should, you look really tired. Oppa, you should make sure she gets to her room." Jungyeon said and Mr. Dimples showed up again smiling and nodded to Jungyeon. My eyebrows creased and feeling a bit angry. I bowed to them and said goodnight then headed upstairs followed my Mr. Emotionless again. How come he doesn't smile at me?

When we were in front of my room he said goodbye with that cold face and i just bursted.

"How come you you can smile at Jungyeon and not to me ?" Why am i sounding like a jealous girlfriend ? His looked at me and his eyes grew big
"See? That reaction is the first reaction you gave me since i met you. I didn't even know you had dimples until a moment ago! You're hateful!" I shouted at him and i immediately went inside my room. Feeling weak in the knees. Stomach churning. Why am i angry again?

Taking a deep breathe, i changed to my PJs. Got ready to lay down but then I'm suddenly feeling very thirsty. So i headed downstairs to grab a glass of water. Then i heard Jungyeon's voice, i saw her at the dining table and guess who with? Yep, he is Mr. Dimples again and when they saw me, he stood up and Jungyeon smiled at me.

"Oh unnie, youre not yet asleep?" She asked with a smile on her face. Shes been very welcoming and warm to me, how can i hate her ?
"Oh, i was just about to, just felt thirsty."  I looked at Jonghyun ssi and he is back to Mr. Emotionless. I ignored him. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Back to the dining table, Jungyeon told me that she has gifts for me from her tour, so she told Jonghyun to bring it to my room. Again i was followed by Mr. Emotionless to my room.

When he put the gift on my study table he looked at me and bowed. 
"Thank you" i snapped and closed the door.
If he is cold to me, i can be cold too.

 

---------

a/n: thank you for a warm welcone to my second story, comments are always welcome. It boosts me up to write and update. As for the other story, i'll update it within this week. THANK YOU FROM THE VERY BOTTOM OF MY HEART!