CHAPTER 37

Fireworks

KRYSTAL's POV
"Hey, in three days lets do out of town." I texted Seungyeon. I had no choice but to do what Jonghyun passed to Minhyuk
-flashback-
"Excuse me." Minhyuk said as Mark and I were talking, we were really awkward given that he knows i liked him, but Mark was understanding enough to excuse himself. Mark went out and Minhyuk somehow relaxed.

"What is it?"

"Jonghyun hyung called me." When i heard his name, i was raged. I still cant forgive him for what he has done, even though Seungyeon tells me that he is fixing everything.

"So?"

"He said to pass on a message to you."

Then Minhyuk told the story, that Jonghyun was being sent to abroad, that he has to take Seungyeon in three days, and that he needs my help for that because he cant talk to Seungyeon.
-end of flashback-
If only things were in a different way, if only Seungyeon doesnt have to suffer from all this, if only things were better.

"Why the sudden out of town?" Seungyeon replied to my text.

"Just. We just need to take a breathe. From all the stress."

"Are you stressed?"

"Since when did you ask so many questions?"

"Haha, why are you annoyed ? Alright, lets go out, text me the details."

"Fine. Thanks." This girl, she only has two sides of her, sad when things aren't right, happy when its fine even though its not. I hate seeing her suffer, because she is such a good person that i think she can save a country if she wants to.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Mark walking towards me, i stood up and he hugged me lightly and kissed my forehead, i got used to it a long time ago but it still gives me the butterflies.

"Hi, don't you have work today?" I asked as he sat down my couch and i followed, when i sat down he laid down and rested his head on my lap. I brushed his hair.

"Can you tell me what Minhyuk told you yesterday?" There was a slight irritation on his voice and i smiled.

"What if i don't tell you? Would you be mad ?"

"No, i wont. But i'll be suspicious of you, and you'll be under my radar just to make sure you're not cheating on me." He pouted. He is just so cute when he is like this, he is usually chic and cool but he is so cute when he is whining or super happy.

"How come you're being cute when you're threatening me like that?" His eyes opened and grew, then sat up.

"I wasn't threatening you! Did you feel threatened? It wasn't my intention !" He was panicking and i laughed. He calmed down and rested his head again on my lap.

"It was about Jonghyun" his eyes looked up into mine. "He texted Minhyuk that he needs help, well- more of my help."

"What trouble did he get into again?" Mark had been able to know Jonghyun because of work and Mark and Seungyeon got close because of me so he treats Seungyeon as if she is my family.

"What i know he is supposed to be fixing things, but then his father decided to send him abroad, so he plans to run away, with Seungyeon and i come in that scene. He said he wants Seungyeon to come clean as she can, that everything is his responsibility so Seungyeon cant know anything until Jonghyun comes for him.

"Sigh, i thought we should hate him. But it seems he is more of a man than me." Mark said and even though im angry at Jonghyun, i agree at what Mark said. That he is a man taking in every responsibility and more than what he can handle just to be able to love Seungyeon.

"If ever the same thing happens to us, would you also do what Jonghyun is doing?" I asked Mark and even though its just a hypothetical question, something in me thought it for real. Mark didnt say anything for a few seconds.

"I know you'd like it if i answer yes, but i don't want to lie to you so I'm gonna answer i don't know. But i know that if the situation happens, I'm gonna do what i think is right." Even though i was slightly disappointed in his answer, i felt happy that he was honest.

"Thank you." I said

"For what?"

"For being very honest."

"You made me this way. Thank yourself." He said with a chic tone an closed his eyes. This man aish, i was being sweet and he kills the mood just like that. But it was somehow still sweet. Sigh.

*knock knock* someone knocked on my door, Mark didnt even bother to open his eyes or sit up.

"Come in." I said and Minhyuk entered, i blushed. His eyes grew big and he cleared his throat, Mark opened his eyes but he just kept on looking at Minhyuk, who was standing still in the doorway.

"Miss, Jungyeon ssi is downstairs." Oh right, i called Jungyeon just after i knew Jonghyun's plan. I'll be needing her help.

"I'll be down in a minute." I said and Minhyuk bowed and went out. I looked at Mark waiting for him to sit up. He just frowned.

"How come he is so good to ruin our moment ?" He said with a really annoyed tone and i cant help but smile.

"Dont blame him, he is just doing his job."

"And you defending him doesn't help at all."

"You're being whiny, lets go to Jungyeon." I grabbed his hand and pulled him up and out the room.

When i saw Jungyeon we hugged and Mark and her fist bumped, seriously they get along so well. Well, Mark gets along with anyone.

"So, why did you call me and make me come here ? You know you can tell me over the phone right ?"

"Its better to be personal." My voice was obviously nervous, i guess she noticed it as her eyes stared at mine and her smile disappeared.

"Are you sick or something ?"

"No, im not sick."

"Did Mark oppa hurt you?" She smiled and i followed but before i can answer Mark got to it first.

"How can you think of me like that ? As if i would hurt her you little brat !" We both laughed at what Mark answered. Why is he being whiny this day hahaha.

"If Mark oppa hurts you, Minhyuk oppa should come and save you right ?" I gulped. I looked at Mark and he was truthfully irritated at what Jungyeon said and i glanced at Minhyuk that was possibly within the hearing distance. Awkward. JUNGYEON AH ! My eyes grew big at her communicating for her to stop it, but she just smiled.

"Im gonna go to your room. I'll take a rest, you two talk." Mark said and went back to my room. Sigh, i'll deal with him later. I looked back at Jungyeon and hit her arm.

"YAH! What the hell are you doing ?"

"Dont worry, im just teasing him." She smiled as she rubbed the spot i hit on her arm.

"Its not a good joke. He's been so sensitive this days."

"Hahahaha. Well~ what were you gonna say?" Then i became serious again.

"Jonghyun contacted me." I said and as she heard his name, her expression changed. Her face turned serious.

"What about him?" She asked, she knows everything, she knows what Jonghyun is doing for Seungyeon but Jungyeon is having a hard time to forgive him.

"He said in three days, he'll be taking Seungyeon."

"WHAT?!? Why would he ?" Her eyes grew big.

"His father is sending him abroad, he'll run away --- with Seungyeon. So his father wont harm Seungyeon when he is gone." As Jungyeon listened to my explanation, she calmed a little, understanding Jonghyun's reasons.

"And why were you the one to know?" Jungyeon asked

"He contacted Minhyuk to be passed to me, i'll help him have Seungyeon. What Seungyeon knows is we'll go out of town but the truth is we'll drive her to where Jonghyun will be waiting." 

"Why not just tell it straight to unnie?"

"He said he wants Seungyeon to come clean, that its supposed to look like he took away Seungyeon so when something didn't go right, it'll be all his fault." Jungyeon, understanding Jonghyun's perspective suddenly cried.

"Oppa is suffering so much right ? I shouldn't hate him right ?" I hugged Jungyeon as she sobbed.

"Dont cry, everything will be alright." I said but to be honest i'd like to cry with Jungyeon. Seeing Seungyeon striving hard while Jonghyun sacrificing everything. The two people who is supposed to be happy because they have found each other's soulmate but yet the universe is giving them a hard time. I just hope that whatever is meant to be, should happen soon.

-----
This is one of my NOT favorite chapter, i dont know why. Anyways, i hope you can look forward to the next chapters and comments always boost me up !!! I really thank that people view my story !!! I wasnt even expecting a lot of readers :) so thanks to those silent readers and to my very supportive readers ! Be proud of yourself for helping me write this story !