CHAPTER 45

Fireworks


Yoo Seungyeon had a good life, a content and happy average life, together with her Omma and Appa.

But--- one night she became Gong Seungyeon, where everything changed from average to grand. It turns out that she was the lost daughter of a rich family, almost like a princess. It turns out she had a grander life waiting for her, everything upgraded. One thing came up as she became Gong Seungyeon, she met Lee Jonghyun, the bodyguard who had a tall and proportionally built body, white skin and cold burning stare. She fell in love with him and everything got complicated, a lot of happiness and sadness, a lot of smiles and of tears, a lot of ups and downs.... But no matter what, they remained strong

Thats why---

The Yoo Seungyeon who turned to be Gong Seungyeon, became Lee Seungyeon as she married the man of her dreams. They had a beautiful daughter named Lee Hana and lived happy ever after. The end.

"Omma, i asked for a fairytale... Why are you telling your story with Appa?"

"Why? Don't you like it? Its the best fairytale ever!"

"You tell me the same story everytime Omma, even Appa tells it the same way you do! I memorized everything. Sigh." She sighed and snorted.

"Aigoo, my Hana yah~" i said as i kissed her head.

"I'll ask Auntie Jungyeon next time for a fairytale..." She said proudly.

"Arasso, my daughter is so chic, just like her father."

"Like who?" Oppa said as he peeked on the door and came in and went straight to hug and kiss me.

"Eeeew." Hana said as she saw Oppa kiss me. Oppa and i looked at each other and smiled, we both leaned in towards Hana and kissed her hard.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Help!" She screamed and we all laughed together. She kept on wiping her cheeks where we kissed her and Oppa patted her head. 

"Let me tuck you in." Oppa said and Hana laid down on the bed and Oppa covered her with the blanket, gave her her favorite stuff toy. Oppa kissed her on the forehead and Hana smiled.

"Goodnight Omma Appa." Hana said.

"Goodnight our beautiful Hana." Oppa said and Hana smiled. Oppa and i turned off her light before we closed her door. 

"How come she grows so fast?" Oppa said as his arms are on my shoulders as we walk towards our room. I s my arms around his waist and kissed his neck. Hmmm his vanilla scent.

"I don't know, but she's turning out like Jungyeon hahaha. I wonder if Hana is spending too much time with Jungyeon these days."

"Jungyeon is better than Hana spending her time with Krystal...just imagine Krystal being our daughter hoooooh" Oppa cringed at the thought and i found it cute.

"You're right" i said as we reached our room. Oppa immediately laid down the bed and i went to our bathroom, got my tooth brush and put it in my mouth, got Oppa's toothbrush and went to our bed to give it to him. He took it and we both headed towards the bathroom. He was being playful and kept on bumping my side so i bump him back and we played like that. As we finished brushing, Oppa kissed me on the lips and i tasted the toothpaste. He went back to the bed as i washed my face.

After i finished i climbed on the bed ready to sleep but Oppa just looked at me as if waiting for something.

"Waeyo?"

"Can you massage me?" He asked, i sit back up and went behind him. I massaged his back and i smiled... Recalling our vows.

--FLASHBACK--

"As i stand here today, in front of our family, friends and especially God-- i am ready and proud to tell them that you are my woman, that you are mine. Id like to thank God that even with my mistakes, he sent you to me and make my biggest mistake at loving you" 

I raised my eyebrow at Oppa as he said it but he smiled.

"The prettiest mistake i have ever made that i wont ever regret at making. You are the most beautiful disaster that ever happened to me."

 He continued and the guests all laughed.

"Also i want to thank the people who have shown you the best of love can offer, your Omma and Appa and Father in law and Jungyeonnie. If it weren't for them, you wouldn't be as loving as you are now. But aside from that, i want to tell you how i love you so much, how you make me smile at just the thought of you, how your scent energizes me whenever i feel tired and how you make me feel like I'm the luckiest man on the universe. And how i wish i have the same effect on you as much as you have to me. I promise to love you even at the hardest time, i will never forget that you are the miracle i had in my life and i will always be with you at your highest point and more on your lowest point. I promise to make you laugh when you're sad, i'll even dance to three bears. I will always show you my back since you love it so much. But above it all, i will hold your hand beside you, not in front of you nor behind you, but beside you because i am your equal, i am your half and we will go through everything together side by side. I love you so much Gong Seungyeon, so so so so much. Thank you for being my miracle." Before he even finished his vow tears were already falling and thank God that i didn't forget to bring tissue. Everyone clapped as he said his vows and it was my turn. He handed the mic to me.

"You really made me cry didnt you." I said and everyone laughed, including Oppa. He nodded.

"My vow isnt as long as yours, even though i want to say a lot, im a girl Oppa and girls tend to change their mind a lot... But you'll be the one thing that wont ever change within me." I said and everyone awed.

"You have the same effect on me as what you have said earlier, also i have never been luckier to have found a man who is like a character from fairytales that i love so much. With all the trouble that we had, and we will run into-- i know that it'll make us stronger and better as long as we got each other. Coincidence or fate or destiny, it has brought us together and made the greatest love story and i shall tell our story to our kids, to tell them that love is so strong and so beautiful that they are worth telling and dying for. I will be with you not till death do us part but till our second life, third life, fourth life and so on... Since youre marrying me get ready cause i'll be like the strongest glue, i wont ever let go of you." I warned and everyone laughed.

"I love you so much and your back Lee Jonghyun, i have and will always fall in love with you whether you are Mr. Emotionless or Mr. Dimples... I love you so much." 

As i finished my vow, he had tears on his eyes and i wiped it.

"You may now kiss the bride"

He inhaled and lifted my veil, everyone was cheering but as i got lost in his eyes it seemed like it was only the two of us. Finally, the kiss that will seal everything. 

He leaned in and i closed my eyes. I felt his lips touched mine and the feeling was different from our kisses, there was no fluttering, no butterflies-- but instead a wave of calmness, joy and pure happiness....

Everyone cheered and when we walked out the church, everyone was throwing flowers and fireworks lit up in the sky and we were awed.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Seungyeon" Oppa said as i finished massaging him. "Its been 5 years since we got married, and i know i always ask you this... Is there something you're not happy with our life.?" He asked as we both laid down to sleep. I faced him and used his arm as a pillow and hugged him. He cuddled me.

"You have always asked and i know that you want to give me everything but i always answer you the same right ? That i have got everything, i have my family, Dad, Jungyeon, Omma and Appa... I also have friends, Krystal, Mark and Minhyuk... And of course i got you and Hana and everything is just perfect." I said and he kissed my forehead. I snuggled even more.

"Arasso, we just have to live happily right ?"

"Right?"

"Right. Live our happy ever after."

"I love you." Oppa said and i kissed his neck again since his head is on top of mine.

"I love you too" i replied as i am wrapped around his arms. And i can feel him falling asleep.

Wrapped around the arms of the man i love, and our daughter sleeping peacefully next door. I have never felt so contented and happy in my life... Rather than saying that i got my happy ever after, how about i got my happy life? Yes....

The one thing people search most

Happiness...

I got it...

And im living with it...


------------------------
This should've been the last chapter but i wasn't satisfied, so i'll be giving maybe one or two bonus chapters just to end it beautifully and peacefully. Im in tears right now... And tomorrow is my birthday but i'll have to end my story huhuhu... 

As you can see i have emphasized happiness in the last part. That is because in real life Jonghyun is looking for and reading about happiness, i know happiness can be described with words but its something you will only know once you felt it. And i think you can feel it with your loved ones and with God.

Anyways, have you liked Hana ? Well you'll be seeing her in my new upcoming story and i hope you can get why i named her Hana.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE DROP DOWN YOUR COMMENTS, i would like to know more of your thoughts as i come to an end... OH MY GUMMY BEARS HAHA.