CHAPTER 18

Fireworks

The week has gone by and today is the start of my class with Ms. Han, my lifestyle teacher. She is somewhere 25 or 26, not far from me. And she is very graceful and upright, very fashionable. I just got home a few minutes ago and didn't get a chance to change outfit, when she saw me wearing a statement shirt and jeans and sneakers she made this expression of disgust and i felt small. Before i enter the room where she will teach me Oppa did a fighting and squeezed me into a fast hug, made me a feel a little stronger.

The class started with basic manners, etiquette and by the time we got to posture i was mentally exhausted, i didn't know it was this hard for just greetings. The class took 3 hours but it felt like a whole day, Ms. Han is very cold to me, she just teaches me and makes me repeat a thousand times when i mess up. Ok i exaggerated, not a thousand times but it felt like it. If Mr. Emotionless was a woman, it would be Ms. Han, only she was the boss.

When the class ended, Oppa escorted Ms. Han to dads office for a report, and look how she changed from cold to warm when Oppa was beside her, she even touched Oppa's arm !!!! and i was so furious. I don't think we'll be friends, i was hoping she would warm up to me too but i guess it wont. I went up to my room, took deep breaths and calmed myself, i laid on the bed and relaxed, Oppa better not pay attention to her or else ill be sure to fire her on her first day see who is the real boss. Ugh! Whats happening to me, this is not me. I sat up. Better take a shower.

When I'm done showering, covered in my towel and my hair still wet, a knock came and i said "wait a minute" and grabbed my disney princesses printed robe and opened the door. 

Oppa had his mouth open when he saw me and immediately closed his eyes tight, i laughed.

"Yah! At least wear your clothes first before opening the door!" He scolded me still with his eyes closed,how cute of him. I pinched his cheeks and when i touched him he stiffened.

"Oppa, haha whats wrong with you? I have my robe on, I'm covered up. You ert !" I laughed.

"Never open the door like that okay? You looking y doesn't help my self control AT ALL !" His face and ears are red and he is still keeping his eyes shut. Stiff as a stick in my door. y? He finds me y in a childish robe ? This man. I hugged him. He protested but i told him no one is around and so he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Oppa, please don't smile at Ms. Han. My heart beats fast and I'm feeling irritated when i saw you two together." I said, my face in his chest. He tightened the hug.

"I was being polite thats all. And besides didn't you tell me to throw away my cold face ?"

"I did. And I'm regretting it."

"If you'll feel better, ill ask Lady Oh to attend Ms. Han okay?" 

"Okay." I smiled and i looked up to him.

"And don't go out in your robe again. I might have a heart attack when it happens, it took me a lot to keep my eyes shut but now your just testing my limit. Aren't you? You little monster." He said then pinched both my cheeks while my arms are wrapped on his waist. I crinkled my nose and he kissed it.

"I love this, i hope we can be like this all the time." I told him in a low voice and he just looked at me. Both of us getting lost in each others eyes. Then he smiled.

"I do too." And he hugged me tight and broke off. "Now get dressed, dinner will be ready soon"
But i hugged him again. Burying myself and smelling his vanilla scent. How come he always smells like newly showered ?

"Yah, if you don't get dressed this minute i might have to go in your room and who knows what nuclear mess i might make and lose my job and you're father getting angry at me and we'll never see each other again !" His tone was whiny but serious. I broke the hug and looked at him. He must really be controlling himself. I smiled.

"Just give me a kiss and ill be right down." I pouted my lips at him. He closed his eyes and sighed. Then gave me a quick kiss.

"Get dressed, ill wait downstairs. Please get in now, i wont be able to control myself in 5 seconds if you still don't close your door. 5-4-3" he counted down and my eyes grew big, immediately closed the door and i heard him sigh through the door, footsteps and i opened the door slightly and saw him then he looked back to me, i smiled and he did too, with the dimples.

I changed into a more comfortable clothes, went downstairs and Oppa was at the end of the stairs. He smiled at me and we went to the table. Lady Oh was just laying out placemats when i saw her, i helped in fixing the table. She protested but i said not to worry, I'm used to it and i want to do it. Sigh, even though my life is comfortable an good now, i still miss the struggles. I remember when at Omma and Appa's house, my room had a leak when it was raining and my room was flooded, we stayed up all night, cleaning my room- now that i remember it was fun. The food came and i sat. I asked where dad is, Lady Oh answered that dad went out. Jungyeon just got home and is probably in the shower. I asked Lady Oh to cover the food first, ill wait for Jungyeon so we can eat together. Told her that i'll just be at the library, i looked at oppa and he nodded. That means he got my message to follow me at the library.

When i got to the library, i got a book and sat on the couch. Seconds later Oppa appeared and he sat next to me, he rested his head on my shoulders and closed his eyes as im reading a book. Suddenly a thought came to my mind.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?" 

"How come you never told me anything about yourself?" He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" His eyebrows creased. I looked at him.

"I mean, your birthdate, your family, childhood memories, how you got to serve my dad. You only talked about books and us and what you like and dislike but never about yourself." I said.

"My birthday is May 15. I got to serve your father 2 years ago." I better mark my calendar.

"How about your family? Do you visit them? Where are they?" His face changed.

"I do visit them. But i don't want to talk about them."

"Why? Do you hate them?" I asked caressing his face, his expression has changed into something i cant describe.

"I-- i dont really want to talk about them. Why do you want to know ?" He said looking straight at me.

"Because I'm your girlfriend. I would want to know you better and everything about you. Is there something that you don't like to share to me?" I asked and he looked down.

"I want to tell you everything about me but theres-- theres just things i cant talk about..." His face expression seemed really hurt and i panicked.

"Forget it. Oppa, just forget i asked, if you don't want to tell me you don't have to. Im sorry. Please don't be sad."  I made him look in my eyes and i kissed his lips. He wasnt responding so i cupped his face and kissed him again, this time he responded to my kiss and our kiss deepened and my breath hitched. He broke the kiss.

"You just need to know i love you okay?" He breathed.

"Okay. I love you too." I nodded. He sat up. And looked at his watch.

"I think Jungyeon should be done by now, we should go." I nodded and we stood up. Before going out of the library he stopped before opening the door.

"Thank you-- for understanding." He said and smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back. But a thought never left my mind.

What is he not telling?