CHAPTER 41

Fireworks

JONGHYUN's POV

If it was a regular day i would have cooked, but since we were running away from danger i just bought a take out before we come here and we ate. I don't think we have eaten together before, thats why i was feeling kinda fuzzy and warm --- i sound like a girl. Sigh.

She was just cute, being hungry and playful at the same time. Maybe running away and hiding has its good side, we get to be together just ourselves... When we finished eating we cleaned the place up, it looks like it has been a long time since the owner left. As we were getting close to finish, Seungyeon's leg cramped up. She squealed like a little squirrel and just slumped on the floor making me worried... I immediately dropped the broom and went to her and kneeled down to help her massage her leg, she squealed again as i touched her -- it must hurt so much to have a reaction from her.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked as i kept on stretching and massaging her leg, her face was just red. She nodded.

"Lets just rest for a while." I said and also sat on the floor beside her as i massage her leg. She smiled.

"Oppa, doesn't this feel great?"

"What ? Me massaging you? Hahaha" i laughed and she snorted. How much i want to kiss that crinkling nose.

"No--- i mean besides you, doesn't this feel great? Just the two of us, not scared of who might see us ? Having a laugh like this." She said while smiling then a second later followed by a sigh. Within her sigh, i can feel her disappointment -- that this --- our moment may not last long. Im dealing with a devil that is ready to kill me, and Im not sure if I'm strong enough to fight and win. But i know one thing, that i will do what it takes for us to be together, for us to be happy.

I stood up and scooped her up from the floor, she squealed again and she wrapped her arms on my neck as i walked carrying her to the bedroom that we cleaned earlier. I laid her down gently on the bed. I was waiting for her to let go of me but she didn't, instead she made me look into her eyes, which sent electricity everywhere my body especially butterflies on my stomach and down there. Obviously I'm not hungry for food, but she is making it hard for me. I closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes." She whispered which intensified the butterflies. Damn.

"No, let go of me. I don't want to do something stupid okay?" I tried to unwrap her arms but she was fighting back. I took a breathe trying to calm myself.

"Open your eyes. Look at me." She said with a very low and whispery voice. I inhaled before i opened my eyes, her beautiful brown eyes met mine as i opened my eyes. Im really fighting back, don't lose control Lee Jonghyun, don't lose control. Damn it.

"Seungyeon ah-- don't make it hard for me. Okay? Just -- just sleep. Take a rest... Let go of me please." I tried again to unwrap her arms, i don't want to use force, maybe because a part of me wants something to happen-- but i cant lose this fight...nope i cant.

"Do you love me ?" She asked, still with a low tone. I stopped and looked at her seriously.

"Of course Seungyeon ah, i love y-"

"I want you." She cut me off.

"You have me, body and soul Seungyeon ah."

"I want to be yours. Yours only." She whispered. Where is she going with this? My mind is taking me to thoughts i shouldn't have!!! Damn.

"And you are my love. You are. You are mine and i am yours okay?" I assured her and caressed her face, but there was something in her eyes thats making me feel hot and jello and --- and hot. Damn it! She pulled me into a hug and my face buried in her neck, i can smell her amazing scent.

"Make me yours." She whispered in my ear and and i leaned back with my eyes big as i look at her beautiful face. "I love you. Love me. Make me yours." She said and she pulled me in a kiss. As i was kissing her, every reservation i had just jumped out of the window.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear
----

He whispered "i love you" in her ear as he kissed it. His hands are on her waist as it goes up and down to caress and feel her small body. Her hands are wrapped around his broad back and occasionally goes to his head where she plays with his messy and tousled hair. He kisses her in her forehead, to her eyes, to her nose and her lips down to her neck which she gasped as he lightly kisses it. He went back to kissing her lips, whispering "i love you" between kisses. Her hands now found the end of his shirt and she took it off, discovering his white flawless skin and well toned muscles. She has always knew that he had a good body but never did she saw it. She can feel his warmth through his skin as her hands go up and down to caress his warm body. His hands also found the buttons of her blouse and he slowly ed it without breaking the kiss.

They were both skin to skin, not feeling ashamed of each other as if they have seen it before. His kisses go lower and she felt electricity every inch of her skin, electricity intensified and never felt before, his kisses make her gasp as something within her longs and hungry for his kisses. He didn't hold back anymore, he didn't fight himself anymore, they both want this... He loves her and he will love her for the rest of his lifetime and even in their second life, he wants to give her everything, he wants to make her feel loved.

With the cold winter breeze outside and the cold water in the river flows, with the sound of silence being isolated and away from neighbors, one room is hot with love and moans and gasps of pleasure can be heard.

------------------
This update is so crappy !!!! I have no idea how to write a better one and more romantic one !!! Im just letting it up to you guys, with your imagination since i cant put to words how mine works hahaha... Ugh, i hope i have written a better one about the love scene but i really had a hard time just please understand :) 

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, I REALLY LIKE TO GET FEEDBACKS ABOUT MY UPDATES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !