CHAPTER 43

Fireworks

SEUNGYEON's POV

Romeo and Juliet was brave to die for their love, they may not had the best ever after-- but maybe in their second life. I have never been brave in my entire life except for now... Seeing him covered in his own blood makes me throw away every thought of being afraid. I wont let this happen, if only one of us should live then i'll give it to oppa. I had experienced every love i could imagine and im fine with that, but him... He has so much to feel and to love and i know he has so much love to give. 

He was still tied to the chair when he fell, his face was covered with blood from the hitting and his father, i cant believe he can hurt Oppa like this. It hurt when he kicked me and i cried out loud, Oppa got mad and i forgot the pain immediately, thank God i wasnt tied up so i ran towards Oppa and untied him. My hands were shaking as i was crying and kept on praying in my mind. Oppa kept on saying sorry when he doesn't even need to. I rested his head on my lap and he was so weak that i couldnt even touch him. 

"Have you both said your goodbyes?" Mr. Lee said and i turned around to look at him and see him drew out his gun, i was so scared and my heart was beating hard but o was feeling firm, i was feeling strong somehow -- i dont know. Knowing that he really intends to kill us both every courage i had came at the moment, i probably wont have any courage left after all this but--- but i hope i succeed with this courage.

I put Oppa's head back on the floor slowly, i stopped crying and he doesn't even say a word anymore. I leaned in to his ear and whispered how much i love him.  I was mentally readying myself for the next events.

"Who should i give honor first? Seungyeon? Jongh---". Before he can finish his name i jumped into him and the gun shot, my heart was beating fast and adrenaline took over making me hit him all over and trying to take the gun when i forgot about his guards, they came running to us and i can hear Oppa shouting "NO SEUNGYEON AH !"

Two bodyguards came to us and dragged me away and helped Mr. Lee. Thats when i heard the siren of the police, then Minhyuk came and pointed a gun towards Mr. Lee and then police also came in. My heart was about to explode from all the emotions i was feeling. The police hand cuffed Mr. Lee and the two bodyguards that was holding me, when i was free i crawled towards Oppa and he was asking me i i was alright. My body was cold and getting colder, every inch of me feels numb.

"Im fine" i said

"Seungyeon ah !"

I passed out.
-----
JONGHYUN's POV

"Im fine " she said as she brushed my hair but then her eyes closed and she passed out.

"Seungyeon ah!!!!" I screamed, i propped myself up with my elbow and saw her. Her side was bleeding, she must've been shot ! "Seungyeon !!!! Seungyeon no !!!! Please no, stay awake please stay awake seungyeon !!!! " i said panicking.

"Hyung!" Then Minhyuk came and kneeled beside us two.

"Help her !!! Help her Minhyuk !!" I cried out.

Minhyuk scooped her up and took her away leaving me behind then a police man came and helped me and supported me to walk. I didnt see Seungyeon anymore, guessing that an ambulance already took her to the hospital. I was also taken to an ambulance and i passed out.

When i woke up i felt every pain and i scrunched my face from the pain.

"Push the button in your hand for the pain." I heard someone say and i felt the button in my hand so i pressed it, seconds later i felt the pain dissipating. Thats when i looked at the voice, it was Mr. Gong.

"Mi -- Mr. Gong..."

"Jonghyun ah." He said with a firm voice.

"How? How is she ?"

"She is still under observation." He said and i felt something twist in my stomach.

"Its all my fault! Its all my fault !!! I am so sorry! Im so sorry !" I cried and cried and saw Mr. Gong walk up to me.

"Why didn't you tell me Jonghyun ah? I could've helped" he said with a fatherly voice.

"I didn't anyone else to be involved... I didn't even want Seungyeon to be involved but i had no choice but to protect her. But everything went wrong! Its all my fault!"

"Dont beat yourself up. Seungyeon will be fine, she is a strong girl and everything is finished." Mr. Gong said with a very tender voice that he always had and i looked at him.

"Can i go to see her?" I asked, hoping he would say yes despite my situation.

"Will you be alright ?"

"YES! Yes yes i'll be fine." I tried to sit up but then something hurt and he saw it.

"Calm down, i'll go ask for a nurse and we can go slowly. She wont be going anywhere." Mr. Gong said with a smile. He went out to get a nurse and they came back in with a wheel chair and i slowly got up to the wheel chair and the wheeled me towards Seungyeon's room.

I saw everyone at the room, Jungyeon and Krystal at the bed, Mark and Minhyuk leaning at the wall, Mr. and Mrs. Yoo sitting on the couch. They all turned to me when i got in and i felt guilty for everything but they smiled at me. Jungyeon ran to me and hugged me.

"Oppa!!! "

"Ouch Jungyeonnie" then she backed up realizing i was still feeling pain and i smiled at her.

"Sorry." She said with a smile and then she wheeled me beside Seungyeon's bed. I looked at Krystal and she smiled at me, i also looked at Mr. and Mrs. Yoo and they all nodded with a smile. I looked at Minhyuk and mouthed 'Thank you' and he nodded. And i nodded at Mark and he did too with a smile. Then i turned to look at Seungyeon. I brushed her hair...

"Seungyeon ah~~~" i whispered.

"Hmmmm~~~" she hummed. We all looked at each other and we all glistened with smiles.

"Will you marry me ?" I whispered and her eyes opened.
---------------
Is the last part familiar ? Hahaha.... Well i think I'm nearing at ending this story and I'm already in tears. But please stay tune till the end please ? AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR LEAVING SWEET COMMENTS !!!