CHAPTER 15

Fireworks

Since our confession, Oppa and i decided to keep it a secret from everyone, just take it slow between us, start from zero. Oh! And yes, i call him Oppa now, but only when its the two of us. I also seat in the front now, so he can hold my hand, which he always does and he softly kisses the back of my hand. He would say that it brings him comfort and energizes him for the day, every time he does that my combination happens and they happen all at once. Its like my body is attuned to him, he touches me and my whole body reacts, he looks at me and my body reacts again, i hear his voice and my body reacts again and again. I hate to think of it but right now, he owns me -- body and soul. I just wish he is the same. 

When were at school, were both acting, i want to tell Krystal but i know that she wont be able to resist teasing us. Whenever girls approach Oppa at the back he looks at me and smiles then i would feel fine, he knows how to adjust to me and i surely am learning how to adjust to him. Whenever were in the car and just driving around before heading home, we get to be ourselves, two in love people. Whenever he has the chance to look at me he would, and our eyes would meet and get lost as if were talking through our eyes. He would always tell me I'm beautiful and when he does, i cant help it but be shy.

Were at home now, we just had dinner and Jungyeon is playing with Nana and Pposong in the yard while I'm with dad watching the news. Oppa is probably eating together with Lady Oh and rhe other people. I told him about the room i discovered and he told me that it was Jungyeon's playroom when she was small, we agreed to meet there when everyone has fallen asleep. He crinkled his nose when he said yes and i loved that expression so much i told him to greet me good morning and goodnight with that kind of expression.

At 10 pm everyone prepared to go to bed, and by 11 Oppa knocked on my door, he was carrying a blanket, a wine and 2 glasses. I smiled when i saw him and told him that he should go first and i'll follow after. After 5 minutes i went and followed him. I saw that the window was open and i peaked outside, there he was on the roof, the blanket laid  out and a glass of wine was waiting for me. I went out and he scooted over, i sat and sighed. Wow, the sky is like giving us a free show of twinkling lights, like its exceptionally happy for tonight, just like us.

"Wooooooow, the stars are no joke tonight. Its really beautiful!" O exclaimed.

"I know. But I'm seeing the most beautiful one tonight." He said and i looked at him and saw him looking at me, he is smiling affectionately at me and i cant help but feel warm and fuzzy.

"Cheers to us, we've made it for a month without getting caught my love." He said raising his glass to me and his beaming smile. I raised my glass and clinked. We drank and sighed as we took our beautiful view. 

The night breeze blew and i shivered. He scooted closer to me and put his arms around me, i rested my head on his chest feeling his warmth. Sigh, is this what happiness is? If it is i wouldn't let go for the rest of my lifetime. I can hear his heart beat, dugeun dugeun dugeun, slightly faster than normal. I looked up and his jaw line welcomed me, how handsome can he be ? While admiring his beautiful face, i noticed his lips. Gulp.

He suddenly looked down, our faces so close and only an inch apart, our eyes locked and my heart raced, all i could think of is his lips, and he seems to be thinking the same things as he closed the littlest space between us, he leaned down slowly and i closed my eyes. I felt warm when his lips touched mine. My breathing stopped. He deepened the kiss and held it for a long time then broke off. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful face smiling at me . He then kissed my forehead and looked at the sky. My face hot and my body weak.

I rested my head again on his chest and laughed. 

"Seems like your nervous Oppa."  I can hear his heart beat faster than before.

"Of course i am, i have to hold back myself with a pretty girl like you."

"Liar." 

"Im not lying, you are very pretty and I've been holding back a lot Seungyeon ah, if only you know how much raged i get whenever men look at you and i cant do anything besides pretend to be just your bodyguard." His tone was serious.

"They don't look at me. Besides whats to look at?"

"Oh honey, I've been telling you a thousand times, no man can resist your beauty. You're like a death trap for your gummy bears sake." I laughed at the gummy bear part. I touched his face and he closed his eyes leaning towards my touch. He held my hand that is touching his face brought it to his lips and kissed it making my heart race.

"For your gummy bears sake i will only look at you Oppa. I promise." I said in a soft voice. His arms around me tightened and i let out a squeal.

"I also promise to only look at you my love." He then kissed my nose and crinkled his nose. 

We both sighed with contentment. With his arms still wrapped around me I also wrapped my arms around him and he patted my head, he let out a chuckle.

"Please don't let go of me... Ever..." He said making me smile.

"I don't intend to Oppa. Ever." I replied to him and thought to myself that i got myself more than just a prince, but a soulmate.

We have made it a month, being happy just the two of us. Without any problem, its like God molded us together to be each others companion for the rest of our lives. And i intend to keep it this way, just like the stars in the sky, i wish we could spend each day together beautifully.