CHAPTER 25

Fireworks

When i was Yoo Seungyeon, the simple and average girl, i told myself that no matter how hard life will be i would always stand up and get back on the race. But now I am Gong Seungyeon, the race just got tougher-- ten times tougher.
~~

"Oppa---" i breathed as if he was my life line. The thought that i had no more tears was wrong. Before i even hear his voice, just his breath made me break into tears. "Oppa-- i need you. I don't think i can handle everything oppa... Oppa please-- please come home to me please, oppa..."

"Seungyeon ah" his voice, something is wrong with his voice. My crying toned down.

"Oppa, are you sick? Are you alright?" I asked. I heard a slight chuckle.

"You're a mess and your asking me if I'm alright. Seungyeon ah~"

"Wae? Oppa, when are you coming back? Dad -- he -- he will be gone tomorrow oppa... I don't know what to do ! I need you by my side oppa please..." I started crying hard again. I really need his arms around me, to comfort me and tell me everything will be alright.

"Mianhae. Im sorry Seungyeon ah." His voice was low, i felt a chill on my back, that feeling you when you feel something bad is going to happen. I stopped crying.

"Why are you saying sorry oppa? " my voice was shaking, as if i dont want to hear what he is going to say next.

"Seungyeon ah, i --" i cut him off

"Wait... Oppa. Remember when we were at the roof top? Do you remember what you asked of me ?" Why am i feeling this ? As if he is about to go ? Like go away from my life ?

"I do Seungyeon ah, but--"

"No!" I said to him. "Whatever you're gonna say i don't want to hear it ! "

"Im so sorry Seungyeon ah. Its just i --"

"No ! I said i don't want to hear it ! Oppa please! Please ! Please !" I sobbed on the phone "please don't -- oppa --- everything is nuts right now, please not you too please oppa ! " i pleaded him, he is my only thread of life right now...

"You have to hear me out Seungyeon ah. No matter what." His voice was firm. I shut up, even in the phone, he still has his effect on me. "Seungyeon ah. I am so sorry, i cant say anything else but sorry. This time you can hate me all you want, i really am sorry Seungyeon ah. " he really is leaving me, he really is.

"Oppa..." My voice low, giving up voice. "Let me ask you one thing." He didn't say anything, he just waited for my question. 
"Why? Why are you leaving me ?" There was silence for a few moments, then i heard him take a deep breath.

"I have fallen out of love Seungyeon ah." FALLEN-OUT-OF-LOVE, his words kept on echoing in my head.

"You don't love me anymore. Huh. Wow, you really are cold Oppa."

"Im sorry Seungyeon ah."

"You are back to Mr. Emotionless i guess, or id like to think like that. So i can at least hate you. But i cant." I think I'm going crazy right now. My world is crumbling apart fast forward.

"Hate me. Please hate me." He said

"I cant. I -- i love -- you Oppa. I have told you that a million times. I promised you i wont let go of you, i tend to keep my promises oppa."

"No seungyeon ah, please let go of me. Please." He pleaded.

"This time hear me out." I stopped my sobbing and tried to convey my thoughts clearly as possible. "When you asked of me to never let you go i made up my mind that I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO."

"No Seungyeon ah" he said

"Stop, let me finish. You dont love me anymore ? Fine, but i still love you and i will still love you even if i want to hate you, even if it hurts. Oppa, right now ? My life is a train wreck and you just added to it, but still you are my life line okay? You always supported me and boosted me up and with everything right now, honestly you made it even more difficult. But whats more difficult is you asking me to hate you when i cant so i wont do that to at least not add to my train wreck right now arasso? I love you. I really really love you even if your breaking my heart" i started crying again.

"Seungyeon ah." He breathed. " I'm sorry." 

"No Oppa, I'm sorry i cant do what you're asking me to. I have to go, Jungyeon needs me right now, i have to be strong for her, i know that if you still love me right now thats what you will tell me. I have to go oppa. I love you."

"Wait--" i cut him off and hung up.

I took deep breaths and stood up. Packed my things fast and went to Jungyeon, she finished packing moments ago, i asked her if she was ready and she nodded. I told her we should go and i asked Lady Oh to take care and that we thank them with all our hearts, we'll just contact each other after. The staff told us to be strong and to take care, Jungyeon hugged Lady Oh for a while before we rode the car and drove to Omma and Appa's house.

"Unnie, what will happen now ?"

"I dont know. But we have to live and be strong. For Dad." I told her and i managed to smile a little bit.