CHAPTER 11

Fireworks

My life hasn't really changed 360 degrees. I still am Seungyeon, just not Yoo anymore, but Gong Seungyeon. I attended school like i usually do, but now people started to talk about me, try and get to know me and i guess thats where Jonghyun comes in. Every time someone steps overboard bombarding me questions and anything weird, he'll step in and try to talk to the stranger. Actually, he is the one changing, but i cant say 180 degrees, each day maybe like 5 degrees? He is starting to thaw from his cold face, sometimes i catch myself smiling whenever he pulls a guy away from me. He does care, like he always did. And i haven't said sorry to him yet. But i will-- i will when i get the chance.

Dad, Jungyeon and i bonded over weekends, we would go out and eat, Jungyeon would take me shopping while Dad just follows us. Dad would buy me books and i would be so happy about it that Jungyeon would just shake her head with disappointment, she said instead of books i should go out and socialize. But i said thats her job and she agreed. 

Krystal would also leave me a few pointers about being followed and watched by reporters, one time when Jonghyun and Krystal's bodyguard caught a reporter pretending to be a student, Krystal put on her game face and teased the reporter, when Krystal was done, the reporter ran away with his head low. It was funny.

Also, omma and appa would usually visit me twice a week and we would eat appa's food. Appa actually taught our chef about my favorite dishes. Due to dad's influence, appa now has a stable and great job at one of dad's restaurant. My life is actually changing for the better, i guess. I just hope i get used to all the media and everything else. I sometimes miss my old life, but then I'm happier now, with my family.

With everything falling into place, i stare at the night sky. Actually, i found this place just yesterday accidentally. I got lost in this mansion looking for Lady Oh, then a small alley caught my attention that led me to a small room, which is full of dust, probably a forgotten room. Well the room is like an attic, there are boxes and things put aside, and the roof is flat and is a sliding window. When you open the window, you can actually go out and sit on the roof of the mansion. Its like the room of requirement in harry potter, like it presented itself to me.

So now, I'm staring at the night sky, feeling the soft winds touching my skin. Sigh, the first time i sighed with calmness and not because of something frustrating. Just how i like my night sky, full of stars just like a painting. How wonderful. Looking down, a little bit scared because I'm quite high up, i saw the yard and there my 2 babies running around, Jungyeon is probably playing with them, i can hear her voice calling nana and pposong.

"Jungyeonnie" i heard a familiar voice, Jonghyun's voice. How sweet can he call Jungyeon? I felt a little jealous, and here i thought i forgot this issue. I can only hear their voices, the roof prevents me from seeing them. I wanted to go and not hear their conversation, but his voice is too irresistible to not hear.
"Yes Oppa?"
"Have you fed the dogs ?" Wow he really is acting like an Oppa, but then i noticed how casual he is with Jungyeon. I am now officially eavesdropping. So not me. 
"Yes oppa haha, have you finished eating?" Jungyeon asked, Jonghyun usually eats dinner after were done.
"Yes. Isn't the sky pretty?" He said, his voice seemed very happy, and he never sounded like that with me, how come?
"The stars are really on tonight, unnie should see this. would probably be hanging." I smiled at Jungyeon's words, she really knows me now. They were silent for a few moments, i was about to stand up and go but Jungyeon's words stopped me.

"Oppa--- if you like her, just tell her." HER? Who is her ? He likes who? He likes someone ? I thought he liked Jungyeon? Questions flooded my head.
"I don't even know what I'm feeling Jungyeonnie, how am i supposed to tell her when i don't even know it myself ?"  He said with a tone that felt my heart getting tugged.
"Oppa, its so obvious you like her, whenever your eyes meet, even i can sense that you two both get lost in each other, like theres gravity between you two. Its even weird, and funny." Jungyeon laughed. Whoever the girl is, i can probably feel her, i get lost in his eyes and feel like he is pulling me in it, making my knees weak.
"What should i do Jungyeon ah, i think I'm going crazy, i cant do anything when I'm with her" okay, this is weird, how does he get to be with her ? For all i know he is like 24 hours with the family and mostly me, does he sneak out at night?
"Just tell her, she probably feels the same" Jungyeon said. Well i cant argue, he is a catch though. Why am i using Krystal's term?
"How do you even know that?" Jonghyun asked with full of doubt.
"Well one, because im a girl. And girls know girls just as men know men." Only Jungyeon can say that statement with full of emotion that makes you feel small as if she is right in every word. Well she is kinda, i smiled.
"And second, she is my sister. I should know"

my smile lost, changed by my jaw dropping.
Sister??? Wait---- WHAT? My head pumping, my stomach churning, i think im getting dizzy.
"I dont know Jungyeon ah. Im not even sure i really do like her, i mean. We dont even talk now." He continued, this is too much. This night is too much. I should probably go and leave them.... BUT WHY CANT I? My gummy bears.
"Thats because she felt like you dont care, your cold face probably irritates her." Thats 100% true Jungyeon ah, good job.
"But-- but what can i do? It just happens when its her" what ? Just with me? You can be warm and fuzzy and all dimples with my sister and everyone else besides me ? Are you for real? My head is now pumping.
"Thats because you like her, just admit it yourself, it'll make it easier for you both" Jungyeon said.

He freezes because he likes me ? Really? Theres no other explanation? Please give me a much more believable one. He cant talk to me ? He puts on a cold face and acts like a robot and gets Mr. Emotionless when he is with me and they're saying its because he likes me? Woah head, hang in there.

"I shouldnt like her, i mean its wrong." He said.
"Nothing is wrong when it comes to love" Jungyeon said, i didnt know my sister was romantic.
"But liking an loving are two different things Jungyeon ah."
"Yes, but thats where it'll eventually lead to." Jungyeon laughed and he joined in. I have to go, too much to process.

I went back inside the small room, closed the window and went back to my room. He likes me ? Gummy bears.

------------------
I hope this update is good enough :)