CHAPTER 4

Fireworks

Kneeling on the floor, although i want to stop crying but my tears just kept on flowing.
"Ommaaaaaaa... Appaaaaaaa" i was continuously crying hard. Jonghyun ssi still with the cold face came to me and gave me his handkerchief. Im still crying hard, WHY CANT I STOP?
"th---thank---y---you" i said as i took his handkerchief. Then he just stood near me, and i was still crying....
Everything is blurring, the only thing i can sense is the smell of books and -- and -- vanilla ? I passed out.
-----
I opened my eyes and i was sure i was dreaming. Im on a big bed which i know we cant afford. A study table which i don't have in my room. A wide window with an elegant curtain that is very different from my small window with a flower designed curtain. Maybe i am dreaming... But then i remembered everything, and everything came at once making my head hurt. UGH! This is worse than a hang over. The last thing i remember are books and vanilla. Where did vanilla came from ? I was ar the library then i passed out, oh no tears are starting again.
"Omma, Appa" then i remembered "PPOSONG AH ! NANA !" I stood up and went to the bathroom, seeing the size of the bathroom made me stop crying. It was like 10x bigger than my room! I could probably throw a party just in this bathroom. I looked at the mirror, my face red and swollen, i inhaled and exhaled to calm down. I washed my face and fixed my self and went downstairs. At the end of the stairs i was greeted by three maids, one of them looking the same age as omma.
"Good morning miss, i am lady oh, i am the head of the maids." She smiled at me and i greeted her good morning.
"Breakfast is ready if you'd like to eat miss. " at the mention of food, my stomach grumbled and i guess they heard it as they smiled at me and gestured to follow them, i sat in the table and Mr. Gong is already there with his coffee and newspaper.
"Did you sleep well? Jonghyun said you went straight to bed"
OH REALLY? He told you that? I make a mental not to thank Jonghyun ssi later
"Uhm yes, it was very comfortable" i replied and he said " good to hear". He smiled and i started to eat.
Minutes later after i finished eating, Mr. Gong started
"Seungyeon ah, i know everything is coming at you too fast but, i'll have to make an announcement by this week regarding you. And in afraid that the people, the media might be too much for you so id like you to be prepared" oh no, the spotlight I'm afraid of, it gave me chills.
"Jonghyun already took care of everything, you'll just have to show your face, you don't even have to speak if you don't want to. Jonghyun can take care of that."
Woah, my head spinning again.
"Uhm, what is Jonghyun ssi to take care ?"
"Everything about you seungyeon ah, everything to protect you" Mr. Gong emphasized and i felt chills.
"Oh" was all i was able to say, then i heard footsteps and barking. I turned an saw Jonghyun ssi holding the leash of Pposong and Nana, my eyes grew big and i stood up immediately and ran to my babies. They were wiggling and jumping and and barking at me
"Pposong ah !!!! Nana na!!!!!" I hugged them and Jonghyun ssi gave me the leash and went beside Mr. Gong and they talked. When i calmed down i thanked Jonghyun ssi about getting my dogs and he said "no problem miss" and for a moment i thought he was going to smile but then i remembered he is a cold person.
Mr. Gong stood up and told me to feel comfortable since this is my house too. He said that he has to go to work and that he is so sorry to leave me, he just told me that if i want anything i shouldn't hesitate to ask.
"Jonghyun ah, please attend to Seungyeon, make sure she is comfortable and she gets what she needs and wants ok?" He patted Jonghyun ssi and he bowed in return.
"I wont mind if you want to go to your omma and appa, i know they'll be happy to see you" Mr. Gong said with a smile and i felt glad
"Uhmmm. Thank you---- d--dad"
His eyes grew big and a wide smile formed on his lips. He hugged me
"You don't know how happy that makes me feel" he patted me on the arm.
I took nana and Pposong to the yard and let them loose, Jonghyun ssi standing just a few feet away from me, he really reminds me of Krystal's bodyguard.
Oh! KRYSTAL!!!! I have to call her, but then i cant remember where my phone is. I looked at Mr. Lee and he looked at me. Why do i feel butterflies at the thought of his eyes on me ?
I went near him and asked if he knows where my phone is. He nodded and reached in his coat pocket.
" I'm sorry miss, it kept on ringing while you were sleeping. And i needed it to get Pposong and nana" he said not skipping a beat. Emotionless. I should call him Mr. Emotionless.
"Are you a robot ?" Oh no did i say that out loud? He looked at me
"No miss, I'm not" again a cold expression
"Its just that you're very cold. Expressionless. Your forehead doesn't even crease.You don't even flinch, just like a robot"
"Would you like me to put a crease on my forehead miss? Or to flinch from time to time?" WHAT? Are you serious?
"No! I mean, you don't need permission for that ! Why would you ask me permission for that? Do what you want--just-- just forget it!" Ugh ! Frustrating man.
I took the phone and turned from him, dialed Krystal and saw that she had 14 missed calls. She picked up on the second ring
"YAH! YOU BAD GIRL ! WHY WERENT YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE !?!?!? DID YOU KNOW I ALMOST STARTED A MAN HUNT FOR YOU !" 
I waited for her to calm down.
"In sorry ok? Its just that too much had happened in one night and i don't really know where to start" then i felt Jonghyun ssi behind me clearing his throat i turned to look at him.
"Miss, you cant tell anyone yet, not until the announcement" he said and i nodded.
"Yah! I just heard a mans voice and he had a y voice !!! Yah don't tell me ! Did you sleep with someone ? Is that why you wont answer me last night?"
"WHAT!?!?!? No ! I did not ! It was just Appa!"
"Ohooooo, look at this girl! Such a liar! I called your Appa you know ! He said he wasn't with you! Yah!"
"Okay okay! I admit it wasn't Appa! But i did not sleep with someone! You ert ! Its just that, i cant tell you right now. Maybe within this week."
"Tomorrow, we have classes" she insisted
"No, within this week." I said firmly
"Uuuuugh, okay okay" she whined
"I'll text you later ok?"
"Ok. Guess your busy with the y voice hahaha"
"Stop it, not funny"
"Ok ok.... See ya "
"See ya" she hung up
I turned to Mr. Emotionless, "id like to go to my parents" he nodded and told me he'll wait at the car. I left Pposong and nana to lady Oh and i saw Jonghyun ssi beside the car, if you look at him, he looks like a man straight from a novel, tall, chic, strong, handsome man and with the sun shining brightly you can see his hair shine and his white skin complimenting the suit he is wearing. My stomach turning. 
I got in the car and he drove. Sitting in the back, i get a closer view of his features. Flawless white skin, sharp jaw line, chiseled nose, soft lips... He really looks handsome, if only you weren't so cold and emotionless! Then i saw him looking at the rear view mirror and our eyes met and locked through the mirror, why am i feeling insecure?
Then he broke the stare and looked straight, he cleared his throat.
The drive was awkward and quiet, too quiet
"Uhm... How did i end up in the room last night?"
"I carried you miss." Why am i feeling insecure x2?? Was i heavy for him?
"Oh uhhhhm. Thank you, for your help."
"No problem miss" this 'miss' thing is starting to annoy me
"Can you stop calling me miss?"
"No i cant miss, if it bothers you, would you rather i call you maam?" MAAM ?!?!? HELL NO!
"No, please dont" i give up, he is just a dead end, really no one can beat him out of his coldness and emotionless state he nodded and were back to silence. I kept quiet and just stole a glance from time to time.