CHAPTER 35

Fireworks

I didn intend for us to be together that fast, when he kissed me i felt that everything will be fine-- why ? Because deep in my heart i knew our love will conquer, just like in books. Id like to believe that as long as we love each other, we will be strong...

We have to...

His lips felt warm against mine, he broke the kiss and then smiled a little then stood up and also made me stand up. He stepped back a little and handed out his hand to me, i looked at it and held it. He shook our hands and i looked at his face.

"Hi, i am Lee Jonghyun. Nice to meet you." He said and something tugged at my heart. Our first introduction, as real as it can be. He is introducing his self as the real Lee Jonghyun.

"I am Gong Seungyeon. Nice to meet you too." I smiled at him. I wonder what will happen to us now. As Lee Jonghyun, son of Mr. Lee. And i as Gong Seungyeon, daughter of Mr. Gong. And our fathers are rivals. Who would've thought that my fairytale would be just like my favorite story, Romeo and Juliet ? I just hope i get that happy ever after at the end of my story.
-------
After our moment in the garden, we immediately got back to our father's side and kept it between us. I trust his word that he will straighten what he bended, but then i am scared. For every change to be made, there surely will be a reaction and i am sure that the reaction that will come wont be pretty.

"Seungyeon ah, where did you go ?" Dad asked when i got back.

"Just in the garden dad." I said, shortly. So i wont have to lie. Luckily dad didnt ask any further. He had told me to read the past deals with the company and to study it, to learn from it. He also wanted me to research with the present negotiations, as to help him. Nothing much has happened in the office.

-------
JONGHYUN's POV

Her warm lips, as soft as ever. I have missed her so much that i thought i just breathed after drowning for a long time. I have under estimated her, i thought she would hate me for what i did, but yet she never blamed me. If i haven't been able to have a father's love ever since, Seungyeon has given me more love than i could accept. And now, i have made the right decision and that is to fix what i broke. I know it is the right decision, because for once -- my heart feels light.

I went back to the office after i kissed her forehead as a goodbye and inhaled her scent, her scent that recharges me everytime, the scent i have missed so much. When i got back, there were 4 bodyguards of Abeoji waiting for me. I stopped just in front of them and my heart beated fast, like someone is telling me to run.

"Young master, Sir has been waiting for you." Oh no--- this cant be good. They motioned for me to go to Abeoji's office so i followed, logically thinking even if i fight them, more would be waiting for me outside im sure. So i obeyed and when i entered Abeoji's office, he was sitting in his couch. He told me to sit down in front of him. I sat.

"How was she ?" I gulped. It cant be. He already knows ? Then he took a deep breathe and sighed "I dont think you understand Jonghyun. Havent i told you that you shouldnt falter because of that girl? Your first day here with her and you come running wagging your tail at her?" Abeoji's voice is so cold that i totally feel like i will die, any second now.

"Abeo--"

"Did i tell you to speak Jonghyun ?" He cut me off

"No abeoji." I looked down.

"Then dont speak when im not asking you to answer." Sweat beads started forming in my back, it feels cold. "I think youre forgetting who i am in this company Jonghyun ah, i have eyes everywhere. It shouldnt shock you if someone saw you at a place in the company that you shouldnt be, especially when the daughter of the former CEO follows. Right jonghyun?" Why ? I made sure no one saw me. This is frustrating, my eyebrows furrowed. " answer me." Like a master ordering a dog to sit, my mouth suddenly blurted.

"Yes abeoji." I dont know what i am feeling. Why am i feeling scared ? How am i supposed to do things right when i am feeling scared?

"What did you talk about?" He looked at me straight, lie better Jonghyun or else she'll get hurt ! 

"I just told her that she has to do a good job." I said looking straight at Abeoji's eyes, hoping he'll believe me. But it wasnt a lie though, i really wanted her to do a good job, i just didnt say why she should. Abeoji looked at my eyes for a few seconds and looked back at his drink.

"You are just like your mother Jonghyun ah. Doesnt know when to back down." He smirked, what does that mean ? "Go to your office, read everything i have put in your desk, report to me by tonight. Nothing else." He said and by the tone he used, it was like dismissing me so i didn't wait for him to say it, i stood up and bowed and left the room.

As i go to my office, two of the bodyguards that waited for me a while ago followed me and i turned around to talk to them.

"Why are you following me?"

"Sir Lee's orders, young master." I knew it, he doesn't trust me anymore-- he never trusted me. I felt angry, i felt furious. I went to my office, slammed the door and left the bodyguards outside, they probably are standing in my door. What am i to him? A child ? Omma was right, i should have listened... I shouldnt have done this-- i shouldnt have done what he wanted... But then i thought of Seungyeon, she wouldn't want me to blame myself, she would've wanted me to look on the brighter side. And thats what i will do. For her.


--------------
A short update, im warming up haha. Sorry been lost for a while... Also im trying to update the other story... AND also, i have another story coming up but that would be after i finish the two, its hard to juggle same people different characters haha. Although its  very crappy these past few days so I'm not able to write very much but reading through soompi helps me a lot ;) FIGHTING EVERYONE !!!!