CHAPTER 16

Fireworks

Waking up from last night made my morning extra good. What a perfect moment for our first kiss... Hmmmmm what a good day ! Hurrying to go and fix myself to go downstairs. Down the stairs, as usual Lady oh is there to greet me good morning but it seems that my energetic morning caught her off guard as she seemed a little taken aback when i greeted her good morning in a higher pitch than usual.

"Breakfast is ready miss." 

"I knooo wowow" i sang my answer and she smiled.

"It seems you slept very well miss."

"Soooo very weeeee yeyeyel" no one can ruin my morning. Now~ where is the reason of my very good morning? I thought as i walked to the dining table. And i saw dad sitting in his usual spot.

"Good morning dad." I greeted and kissed him in the cheek. He seemed shock. Oh my happiness is spreading haha.

"You look like you had a good nights sleep my eldest daughter. Thats good !" Dad said with a smile. And i sat on my chair. I looked left and right, where is he? Hmmm. 

"Good morning everyone." Said a grumbling, droopy Jungyeon walking to her seat in the table. And when everyone was seated, the food came out. Ah ! There he is, carrying a tray. When did he start to help kitchen staff? Weird hahaha, but he is my weird. I smiled as i looked at him. He showed a slight smile that only i can see.

He went to my side as he put down the tray on the table and hmmmmm, my favorite scent in the world--- vanilla. 

"Oppa, when did you start helping kitchen staff???" Jungyeon said before i can, but as i said no one can ruin my morning.

"Thats right Jonghyun, did you have a good nights sleep as well as our Seungyeonnie? Thats very odd of you." Dad said, and i looked at Oppa smiling, and he looked at me for a second and back to standing firmly behind dad. When everyone was focused on eating i looked at Oppa and he mouthed good morning followed by crinkling his nose and i replied to him by also crinkling my nose. Then back to my food. Then i felt a pair of eyes looking at me, not from oppa.

I looked at Jungyeon and the moment i did, her lips slowly smiled until it was exaggerated like a cat. Her eyebrows was going up and down then looked at oppa, did the same thing as me and oppa smiled at her. Jungyeon looked back at me and i slightly let my tongue out to her. She knows. But i didn't worry, she was the first person to know anyway, even knowing before ourselves. 

"Now, i know why everyones morning is so good.... Waaaaaaah what a morning this is right dad???? Riiiiight unniiieee?" She said as she finished eating, dads eyes shoot up to her with a shocked expression same as he did earlier.

"You have a good morning too Jungyeonnie?"

"Now that i finished eating, my morning seems great. You know, i was about to ask for a dessert but hmmmm, the morning is sweet enough!" She said and looked at me, raising an eyebrow and i giggled.

"What is with today? Everyones morning seemed great, i wish every morning is like this." Dad said and sipped his coffee. I hope so too dad, i intend to wake up everyday with this happy feeling. I looked at oppa and i think he is feeling the same. Our morning breakfast ended like that. I have no class today but Jungyeon does, dad as usual goes to his office and i am left with Lady oh and of course my handsome bodyguard. I smiled. 

Oppa is wearing a white polo shirt and jeans, but he looks so hot. Yes, i admire my boyfriend so much that a white polo shirt and jeans look so good on him, especially when he s the two upper buttons. But me still with my PJs on, i went up to my room and changed. Just as i was finished a knock came on my door and i immediately opened it. There he was and looking at my dress.

"I thought you're not the dress kind of girl?" He asked.

"People change you know." I said pouting. "Don't you like it ?" 

"I don't" he said, i looked up to him and he was smiling. "I love it. But please don't go out with those, i don't think ill be able to hold back when men will try to look at your pretty legs." His face was playful but there was seriousness on his voice.

"Eh? I planned that we go out, maybe watch a movie?" 

"Watch a movie and you're wearing a dress? Wont you be cold ?" Just when he said that we heard footsteps coming, he immediately pecked my lips and then distanced himself just in time when Lady Oh arrived, she stopped just beside Oppa.

"Miss, you have a visitor downstairs, miss Krystal is here to see you." Krystal ? Why didn't she tell me she was coming? As much as i love my best friend, my plans with my secret boyfriend was ruined.

"Please tell her ill be coming down in a minute." I told Lady Oh and she bowed and went away. I pouted.

"Ohhhhh, dont pout. It makes me want to kiss those lips." Oppa said as he s his arms around my waist and i did the same. I pouted even more. He leaned down and kissed me and i tasted toothpaste. Menthol kiss. Hmmm. I broke the hug and told Oppa that we meet Krystal.

When i got in the living room, Krystal was sitting elegantly while holding a teacup, i smiled and remembered she had always been the luxurious one. Her bodyguard was at the end of the sofa she was sitting on.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I said as we hugged. Oppa stood beside Krystal's bodyguard.

"I didn't know i was coming, something came at home and i got upset. I just needed to run away." She said with a really irritated voice.

"And you did. What made you run?" I asked her. Krystal is a smart girl, she can handle almost everything. But this time, she is really annoyed that she must have something big to run away from. She looked at me. Serious and annoyed.

"Im getting married in 3 months." She said, and her anger only worsened when she said it. WHAT?  Krystal's bodyguard together with Oppa looked at Krystal and immediately went back to standing straight.

"What? How? Wh-- what? Why??" Im shocked, getting married ? In three months? We haven't even finished college yet.

"Its an arranged marriage. With one of my fathers friends son. What am i ? A deal or something ? I hate him! I totally hate him."

"Have you met the guy already?"

"Yes. Once in LA" they met in abroad? Wow.

"Well, im sure i don't know him but whats his name?" My curiosity in its peak.

"Mark Tuan"

 

---------
Okay, i am a solid IGOT7 and my bias is Jackson, but when i knew Mark, i immediately wanted to ship him with Krystal. But i also love Krystal with her bodyguard. But anyways, thats in the future, who knows ?

As i said i don't think i'll be able to update tomorrow so see you after that. Its 12:46 am and i need to sleep, all i can think of the past 2 days was this story that i forgot to sleep. 

Comments and suggestions are always welcome ! Thank you very much !