CHAPTER 40

Fireworks

Oppa told me the story while he was driving, that Mr. Lee was sending him abroad and he ran away just before he checks in, he planned everything including our out of town so that i'll already be far away. He also called his mom for the place were going at, its somewhere in a province that a only a very few live in, were going to hide there for a while just until Mr. Lee gets arrested.

"How about Krystal? The others? My father?" I worried, didn't he say his father was coming there when we were at the pension?

"Abeoji wouldn't go far as to hurting your father and the rest because it'll all be a big news. But us, he can minimize us being hurt because were together." He looked at me and we both shivered at the thought, how different is Mr. Lee from Oppa ?

"Your mom?" As he heard my question he slightly smiled.

"Omma is strong, she is the only one who can stand against Abeoji. And--- Abeoji still cares for her. He wouldn't dare hurt her."

"So it really is just the two of us huh."

"Its just me, but you became a part of it. Thats why I'm doing my best to protect you." He said while looking straight at the road. I squeezed his hand that I'm holding and we both smiled as an assurance that we've got each other's back.

He drove through the night and i fell asleep.

---
JONGHYUN's POV
Seungyeon fell asleep as i drove through the night. With her being soundly asleep beside me as if nothing is wrong. As i drive, hundreds of thoughts invaded my head, will i be able to protect Seungyeon? Will everything turn out fine? What if i don't succeed? What if something turns wrong? A lot of what ifs are running in my head but i had to keep a straight mind, i have to.

It was almost 6 am when we reached the place, i drove the whole night to this very secluded place, its a town between valleys that very few only live in. The place were staying at is owned by Omma's friend that left for US. We should be fine here, just until i hear news about Abeoji being caught. I woke Seungyeon and she mumbled something, i didnt hear it for the first time but she mumbled it again, i leaned my ear closer to her.

"Seungyeon ah, wake up. Were here." I whispered. Waiting for her mumbling.

"The stars are pretty." She's talking about stars?

"Seungyeon ah~~~" i whispered again.

"The fireworks are pretty." She is sleep talking right now right ? Aigoo this girl. I have read somewhere that people who sleep talks half-ly comprehends what you tell them.

"Seungyeon ah~~~ do you know Lee jonghyun?"

"Hmmmm~" she slightly smiled and i fought the urge to kiss her lips.

"What about Lee Jonghyun?"

"Shining armor~" she mumbled and i smiled.

"What else about Lee Jonghyun?" 

"Love~~" i waited for more. "Him~ hmmm..."

"I love you too." I said as i kissed her forehead. She frowned a little but didn't wake up. I tried again by kissing her lips. Then she opened her eyes. I broke the kiss but our face only an inch apart and we both looked at each other's eye with a smile. Because her seat was leaned back when she slept and i am hovering over her, it was easy for her to wrap her arms around my neck making our faces closer and her smile widened and so did mine. We didn't kiss, we just looked into each other's eyes, as if we were talking within it, as if she was looking into my soul and heart and so was i, it was like she was taking me to her every thought and feelings and so was her. Just looking at her beautiful eyes already made me feel like we were making love, making my heart race and the butterflies scurrying in my tummy...

Tummy... (Grrrroooooowl~)


Then Seungyeon closed her eyes and i chuckled closing my eyes and leaned my forehead to hers, her scent only worsened the 'supposed to be butterflies in my tummy'

"Sorry." I said still leaning my forehead on hers. Then she opened her eyes and i leaned back but her arms around my neck didn't let me. She pouted and was waiting for a kiss, i smiled but didn't kiss her and played innocent.

"What? Whats with that pout?" I said and she rolled her eyes and i chuckled. She was still waiting for it, i still didn't kiss her. Her eyebrows creased and she slightly tapped the back of my head. "You have to tell me what to do with that pout." I said and she huffed.

"Kiss me." She said with an irritated voice. And i laughed.

"You should have told me sooner." Then i leaned in and kissed her on her pouting lips. Her arms around me tightened and something about it sent electricity to my stomach and lower down there but i fought the urge. I had to break the kiss, before i do something stupid. And also because i was hungry-- not only hungry for her, but literally hungry for food.

"We have to go--" i said between kisses, she was playing deaf. " Seungyeon ah." Again, i said between kisses as she keeps on pulling my head with her arms around my neck. "Seungyeon ah, im hungry." I whined, she smiled. "I'll eat you if you don't let go of me." I said and she only chuckled, im meaning the double meaning of that young lady. "Seungyeon ah, im serious. Im hungry-- for you and for food." I whined with a serious tine. She stopped playing and her eyes just big and looking at me  weighing if i was serious. I glared at her and she let go of me. I rubbed the back of my neck and sat upright, she did too. She cant look at me in the eyes and i smiled, my innocent yet so y girlfriend. I patted her head.

We both got out of the car and she automatically clinged to me, her arms wrapped on my waist and my arms on her shoulders as we walked towards the house.

-------------
Okay, the preview i shared with you will be coming maybe next if this or the second after. Please anticipate on it on what will happen... Will it be a dream? Or will it be real? 

PLEASE DROP DOWN YOUR COMMENTS, ID REALLY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF MY UPDATES !!! THANK YOU!