CHAPTER 42

Fireworks

SEUNGYEON's POV

Oppa is asleep beside me, im using his arm as a pillow as his other arm is on my waist and as im looking at him, i get to appreciate his beautiful face again. His long eyelashes, his tall nose and chiseled soft lips that just kissed every inch of my body. Blush. I traced his nose trying to wake him up, he just crinkled his nose and he was just cute. I tried again, this time i tapped his lips.

"Yeobo~~ wake up." I whispered.

"Hmmmmm~~~" he squirmed and he pulled me closer, my face in his bare chest. I kissed it and he smiled.

"Aren't you hungry ? Its almost dinner time." I whined. Ive been whining a lot lately haven't i ? Sigh.

"Not really. Are you hungry?" He said and opened his eyes and looked down, our faces just an inch apart as he waited for me to answer.

"Yes." I nodded then he smiled and pinched my cheeks. Then he let me go and he stood up.

"Arasso. Do you want to come with me to town?" Oh right, were in a province, we have to go to the town first to buy food.

"Would you like me to come?" I asked, i was hoping i could stay. But i have a nagging feeling that i should go with him. He raised an eyebrow as he put on his pants

"Its fine if you don't, its cold outside. Would you rather stay?" He asked as he put on his shirt. I nodded. "Okay, then make sure to stay warm. I'll be back." He said then leaned to kiss me and went out leaving me under the blankets. Sigh. Why am i feeling like i should've said no and just went with him?

I laid back down and recalled what happened. Blush. His touch, his lips on mine, his kisses on my body, his breathe synchronized with mine.... I drifted back to sleep.


Someone was brushing my hair, i can feel it. Oppa must have come back.

"Seungyeon ah~ " he whispered, i didn't open my eyes because what he was doing felt good.

"Hmmm?~~"

"Will you marry me ?" He said and my eyes flew open and made me sit up immediately. I looked around me, it was dark already and i was alone.

It was just a dream. My heart was beating fast, my breathe became faster and i was sweating even though its cold. I cant understand, it was a good dream but why does it feel like a nightmare? And where is Oppa ? Its already dark. I stood up and got dressed, went to the kitchen and to the living room-- he is nowhere to be found. My head started to pound, blood rushing in my head. Why am i feeling like this ? He should've been back, nothing bad happened right ? Oh my god. I became restless, how can i know where he is?! I put on my coat, went out the door and nothing--- there is nothing here !!!! I went back inside, searched for a phone in my bag... What the hell? Where's my phone ?  Then i remembered, Oppa asked Krystal to leave my phone. The only phone we brought was the phone Minhyuk gave oppa. I turned to Oppa's bag and searched it, nothing ! Im shaking, this is bad ! I am feeling bad, my breathing became faster, my knees feeling weak... Oppa, where are you?

Then i heard a car outside, i sprinted towards the door. I couldn't see because of the headlights but i walked towards it, but something inside me shivered and i slowed down. The car door opened and someone walked out, i was about to say Oppa but no--

"Hello Seungyeon." Mr. Lee said as he closed his door and walked towards me, i was stunned, i was frozen. Someone behind me grabbed me and covered my nose and mouth, i passed out.
-----
JONGHYUN's POV

I woke up and i was tied to a chair. I tried to wiggle out but it was just too tight ! My vision cleared and i could see we are at an abandoned house, and it is very cold. I tried to recall how i ended up here, i finished buying food but before i can get to the car, 3 people jumped on me and covered my nose and mouth then i passed out. 

I heard a noise and it was getting closer, i saw Abeoji walk in an he smiled at me.

"I see you're already awake" he said then he looked back and i saw his guards carrying someone

Seungyeon~

"NOOOO!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER ?!?!?!?! " i screamed, she was lifeless in the arms of Abeoji's guard, i tried to break free but nothing !!!! I was furious! I could kill him! He was smiling at me. 

"Relax my boy, she is still alive." I glared at him. Still--- he said still... Does he plan to kill her ? NO!!! I have to do something ! UGH!!!!

"Dont hurt her, please... Its me RIGHT !?!?!? YOU GOT ME !!!! JUST LET HER GO !!!!"

He punched me, my lower lip tore and bled. It hurt but i forgot about it immediately.

"Please let her go." I said, then he punched me again.

"You both ruined me and you want me to let her go ? How stupid do you think i am huh?" Abeoji said.

"She didn't do anything ! It was all me !!!! It was all me !!! She didn't do anything!!! Please !!!"

"I let her go and what do you think she'll do? Are you stupid ? Oh right! You became stupid when you became a dog for this girl wagging your tail at her!" He punched and kicked me making me fall with the chair. He kept on kicking and hitting me. I couched blood. How can he do this to his own son? He really is the devil. I think im gonna pass out.

"Oppa--" i heard Seungyeon and my eyes grew big and my heart beat faster. Abeoji looked at her too. NO !!!! He walked towards her.. UGGGHHHHH!!! I have no strength left.

"I see you're awake Seungyeon"

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER !!!! " i shouted and he looked at me smiling. He kicked Seungyeon and she let out a cry.

"NO !!!!! YOU DEMON !!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!" He walked towards me.

"You should have before, but now i'll be the one to kill you." Then Seungyeon stood up and ran to me, she wasnt tied up so she untied the rope around me and in my hands and feet, i cant barely stand up.

"Im sorry Seungyeon.. Im sorry" i kept on saying as she hugged me and crying her eyes out. 

"Have you both said your goodbyes ?" He said. As he drew out a gun and pointed it to us.

 

-------------

im really touched by your comments that i can cry hahaha :) im really touched that more than 10 had subscribed to my story even though you dont really need to. It really shocked me that i reached 40 chapters (awwwww) ANYWAYS, comments are always welcome !!!! THANK YOU !!!!