CHAPTER 39

Fireworks

"Seungyeon ah" he was panting and breathed my name, his eyes were big and he had thick clothing and a back pack, he was wearing a beanie and it was surely cold outside but he was sweating bullets. Before i can react he already let himself inside and closed the door and hugged me. I am still frozen... I heard multiple footsteps running towards us and im guessing it was everyone coming to take a look at what is happening. He broke the hug and he lowered his head to my height and looked at me straight. His eyes, his brown eyes taking me to another world.

"Seungyeon ah! Seungyeon ah ! " he was slightly shaking me and it brought me back to reality, i blinked twice.

"Oppa-- how ? Why--?"

"We have to move Seungyeon ah, we have to go!" Go ? Why go? Why is he being like this?

"Go? Where ? Wait, why? What is happening?" He suddenly went to Krystal and leaving me with questions.

"We have to go now, they'll be here soon, can you please get Seungyeon's stuff? Just the coat and a few things of her. Leave her phone here." He said to Krystal and Krystal ran inside immediately followed by Jungyeon. Mark and oppa greeted each other then oppa turned to Minhyuk, Minhyuk handed a phone to oppa and he immediately put it in his pocket. Krystal and Jungyeon came back with my coat and a back pack that i dont know who belongs to. Oppa took it and made me wear it... 

"WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!? SOMEONE EXPLAIN!" I shouted and everyone stopped, i looked at oppa and his eyes were big and shaking and scared. He blinked then went back to zip me in my coat.

"I'll explain but we really need to go now." He said then i wore the back pack. Krystal went to me and hugged me. My tears are on the edge, my heart is thumping hard.

"Be safe okay?" Krystal whispered in my ear. Why ? Why do i have to be safe ?!?!? Then Jungyeon ran to me and also hugged me.

"Unnie, just trust oppa. We'll take care of things here." Then Jungyeon turned to Oppa and hugged him too "i forgive you, but please don't let Unnie get hurt." She said to Oppa and Oppa slightly showed a small smile

Oppa grabbed my hand and we ran out the door, i looked back to the house and everyone was at the doorway. I turned my head to Oppa and his back was facing me, he was leading me to the black car already running. He opened the car door and i immediately went in, i put on my belt as he closed his door. He immediately drove and he was driving fast.

"Oppa, please tell me whats happening?" My voice shaking. Oppa looked at me then back to the road.

"Im sorry Seungyeon ah, but this is the best i can think of. Abeoji is sending me abroad, to go away from you. He's looking for me now, i just gave your father every evidence i had to prove your father's innocence and that Abeoji is the one who framed him. After Abeoji is caught i will also go to the police. I'll first make sure that Abeoji cant hurt you. Then he looked at me and slightly smiled, an assurance of his plan. But if he goes to the police he'll be imprisoned too right ??? I didnt held back my tears anymore.

"Oppa--- but you'll be in prison too !" I cried at him and his eyes grew big. He suddenly pulled the car in the side and looked at me. He cupped my face in his hands.

"Seungyeonnie, everything that may happen is everything i should deserve. Im just following my heart, Seungyeonnie." He said with a smile then he kissed my forehead. Then he continued to drive. I fell silent.

Somehow within Oppa's words, i felt a little comforted, that somehow in his words-- he-- we will be alright... But this isnt his fight alone, i am a part of this fight-- he shouldn't suffer alone.

Oppa continued to drive, he said he has a place in mind where we will be safe, that i shouldnt worry. But as he drives and i look at him, even though his hands are on the steering wheel, he is still shaking, bullets of sweat forms on his forehead and his eyes gradually gets big from time to time. It is obvious he is scared, i mean who wouldn't be ? His father haunting him, and the consequences he is saying he is ready to face but i am sure he is not. Looking at him so scared makes me feel so small, he is this scared to protect me but i cant do anything for him....

I took his right hand, leaving his left hand on the wheel, i kissed his hand and looked at him. He looked at me for a moment and his eyes softened up, thats good. His face went from rigid to slightly relaxed and he managed to show a genuine small smile. I held his hand and i hope he can feel what i am trying to say

That i am here for him
That i will be here for him
That i will also protect him
And that i love him.

------
Preview of the upcoming chapter.
SEUNGYEON's POV

Romeo and Juliet was brave to die for their love, they may not had the best ever after-- but maybe in their second life. I have never been brave in my entire life except for now... Seeing him covered in his own blood makes me throw away every thought of being afraid.