CHAPTER 10

Fireworks

I woke up, still wearing the dress. The moment i laid on the bed, i was knocked out. I stood up and every inch of my body hurt, i winced. I went to the bathroom and saw my face, the make up still on my face, luckily it didn't smudge. I showered.

I headed down stairs and i heard laughing, lady oh was at the end of the stairs.
"Good morning miss. Mr. and Mrs. Yoo is here to see you"
I automatically smiled and ran to where the laughing was, my smile was up to my ears and i forgot every pain i was feeling. They were at the living room, when they saw me they stood up and i ran to them with a big hug.
"Omma ! Appa!" I was so happy i can cry, but its not the time to cry. Appa tapping my back.
"Oh Seungyeon ah, we missed you."
"I missed you too!!! So much!!!!" I said when i broke the hug. They were talking to Dad and Jungyeon. I sat and when i did, i noticed Jonghyun beside Lady Oh. I looked at his neck and it seems like he did put on some medicine. I continued talking to omma and Appa, it was the first time they're meeting Jungyeon.

The talk with Omma and Appa continued until afternoon until they had to say goodbye and we all escorted them to the car. Both my fathers are in good terms, they are very much alike. They planned to go fishing sometime and i smiled at the thought. Jungyeon said she had to go somewhere with her friends so she also left. Dad asked me if i wanted to go somewhere but i said yesterday was too much for me so i'll just stay home. He said he'll have to sign some paperwork and we can bond later in the evening so i just nodded and smiled. 

In this big house, with no one to talk to and everyone so busy made me feel a little alone. Oh ! I just remembered Krystal ! I ran upstairs to my room and got my phone. Dialed Krystal.

"Hello Ms. Gong."
"Not funny."
"What ? What did i do ?"
"Youre treating me like a different person. I dont like it"
"But you are a different person now. And i like it haha. Its a good change seungyeon ah, dont fret"
"Sigh. I dont know anything about this kind of lifestyle Krystal, you know that."
"Dont worry seungyeon ah, you are a smart girl. I know you can adapt easily. Just think like the women you love so much in books, what do you think cinderella became after marrying his prince?"
"Well she probably had kids and got headaches raising one, then probably never left the castle ever again."
"Why are you so bitter today? Did anything bad happen yesterday?"

Yesterday, everything flash backed and my cheeks burned. His wide back protecting me, his vanilla scent on my skin, his brown burning eyes on me-- my heart raced

"Yah ! Are you still there?" Krystal shouted over the phone.
"Yeah, im sorry. Just not really feeling well, i think i got squished too much yesterday."
"Well get some rest then, i'll see you tomorrow. We have an exam" 
"Sure. Byeiiiii"

She hung up and i was left alone again. What do i do? I don't think books would help, i might just fall asleep. Learn to cook? Hmmm. I decided to lear how to cook so i went downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Lady Oh talking to the head chef but they stopped when they saw me.
"What can i do for you miss?" Lady Oh said, this people treat me so high that i feel so uncomfortable.
"Please, teach me how to cook chef nim." I said with a smile. They looked at each other with big eyes, probably shocked.
"Its just that everyone left and I'm feeling alone, Appa never taught me how to cook because he always did it. So i want to learn. Pleaaaaaaaaase" I explained. They smiled and nodded, i went beside the chef and he taught me the basics.

Learning how to cook, we became close. Lady Oh and i became much like friends, no more tension and so much formality, we can easily talk and its the same with the chef. We laughed each time i make a mistake, or we cheer each time i do something right.
"I think your learning faster than Jonghyun" chef nim said and it made me stop whisking the eggs. His name made my heart skip a beat. They looked at me and asked if i was alright, i continued what i was doing and smiled at them.

I helped in preparing the dinner, and i was proud showing it off to Dad and Jungyeon when we ate. They clapped and complimented me, the same with the staff and i think my smile went up to the heavens. But i was looking for one person, i haven't seen him since morning. But why am i even looking for him?

"Unnie, Jonghyun oppa took a leave for today, he went to his family." Jungyeon said and her eyes are looking at me with a smile on her face the, the same smile as Krystal and im starting to hate that kind of smile
"And why are you telling me this ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Her smile only got worse and she let out a little chuckle. Dad was obviously having fun seeing his daughters teasing one another.
"Nothing, just in case you're curious." Then she continued eating and Dad looked at me smiling.
"Why are you smiling Dad?" I looked at Dad
"Its just that, we are a family now. Im just so happy" his smile was so heart melting that it made me smile too, forgetting Jungyeons teasing. This little girl, whatever she is thinking is so out of the tracks. I wasn't interested where Jonghyun was.............. Was i ? NO I AM NOT. Tch.

---------------
Sorry for a boring update, i had to do something today and was kinda out of it. But i promise to bring you a good update.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT!!!! GUMMY BEARS FOR EVERYONE ! I love you guys ! You all rock !