Chapter 6

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a weekend morning and Eun Bi is getting ready to go somewhere when Eun Byul saw her exiting their room.

“Are you leaving already?” Eun Byul asked her younger twin.

“Neh, unnie…. Are you sure you don’t want to come with me to the Love House?” Eun Bi asked. “I’m sure the kids will be thrilled to see you.” Eun Bi added.

“More like freak out” Eun Byul answered sarcastically. “Seeing two Eun Bi.” She added and Eun Bi just smiled at her taking consideration what her sister said.

“Arasso… But you have to come with me next time, ok?” Eun Bi insisted.

“Arasso… Next time…” Eun Byul agreed.

“Ok! You can’t take that back unnie… it’s a promise!!” Eun Bi said and Eun Byul just smiled at her sister.

******************************************************************************************

Meanwhile at Tongyeong, the kids of the Love House are having a good time playing soccer in the small backyard of the orphanage. The place is filled with laughter and the kids looked genuinely happy playing without any trace of worry on their face.

“Goal!!!!” shouted by a certain raven haired guy and the kid quickly runs around him “Now why don’t we rest a bit…” he suggested but the kids doesn’t seem to be so enthusiastic about resting.

“But we still want to play, Tae Kwang Hyung….” A little boy said.

“Neh…” agreed by the rest of the kid. They’ve been playing for hours without a break so he was slightly tired from running here and there.

“How about this Hyung buys you ice cream and then we can play again after?”  Tae Kwang offered and the kids was then delighted by the ice cream offer until a voice from behind interrupted them.

“Eii… who eats ice cream first thing in the morning?” the voice said and they all turned around to see a familiar girl standing meters away from them with a small smile on her face.

“Eun Bi unnie/noona” the kids happily called her and run towards her and gave her a group hug. “We miss you…” the kids continued.

“Neh…. I miss you too kids…” Eun Bi said and hugged the kids back.

Meanwhile Tae Kwang remained on his place and stares at them for a moment until Eun Bi was done hugging the kids and so he slowly walked towards her.

“Go Eun Bi…” He gently called. “What are you doing here?” he asked as if it is a surprise that Eun Bi was there, Eun Bi then slightly frowned at him.

“I’ve live 18years of my life here… what more reason do I have to, to be here?” Eun Bi answered. “You… What are you doing here?” Eun Bi asked because she never expected to see Tae Kwang here.

“Well… I’m visiting my friends… right kids?” Tae Kwang answered with a grin and turns to the kids who happily nodded.

“Neh…” the kids said.

“See…” Tae Kwang said with a sheepish grin and Eun Bi just smiled at him.

******************************************************************************************

Sitting inside a café Eun Byul was waiting for Yi An to arrive with their drinks. He texted her saying he wanted to hang out and so she agreed, though Yi An might like her little sister now, they are still friends.

“Here…” Yi An said and handing her the drink even opening the lid for her and putting the straw as well, it has been a habit for Yi An to do things for Eun Byul.

“Thanks…” Eun Byul said and took a sip at her drink before turning to Yi An who was sitting in front of her. “So… what’s with this sudden hang out?” Eun Byul asked nonchalantly.

“What?” Yi An feigned ignorance. “Can’t I hang out with my bestfriend now?” He added with a smile.

“Geunyang…. I just thought you might like to hang out with Eun Bi now…” Eun Byul answered honestly which makes Yi An smile.

“Are you jealous?” Yi An said with a sheepish smile and Eun Byul throws him her famous death glare.

“Mwo? Han Yi An… Don’t delude yourself… I don’t have the slightest interest in you aside from being my friend” Eun Byul said complete knocking Yi An.

“Ouch…” Yi An said in exaggerated manner as he even holds his hand to his chest as if he had been shot on the spot.

“Yah! Stop it… you look like an idiot…” Eun Byul retorts not really buying any of his joke.

“Arasso… Arasso…” Yi An said. “Geez…Why can’t you take jokes?” Yi An commented.

“I do take jokes… just not that one” Eun Byul answered. They remained silent for a moment until Yi An spoke once again.

“Eun Bi rejected me…” Yi An said and it took Eun Byul by surprised.

“She what?” Eun Byul tried to ask for confirmation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter