Chapter 39

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi An had this surprised look on his face, he stared for a moment at Eun Byul wondering whether his ears are tricking him or Eun Byul is actually making a joke. But he knows Eun Byul; she doesn’t make jokes; atleast not this kind of cruel joke.

“Why do you look so surprised?” Eun Byul asked bringing Yi An back to reality.

“You like me?” Yi An asked in confusion.

“I like you…” Eun Byul answered and Han Yi An looked so shock that his eyes might pop out of its socket.

“But you said that you didn’t like me before…” Yi An retorts.

“Just because I didn’t like you the way you wanted me to doesn’t mean I didn’t like you at all.” Eun Byul answered directly. “Because believe me or not…. I like you…” she added as she looked at his bestfriend’s eye. “More than you could have ever thought, and more than you could have ever imagined.”

Yi An was shock beyond word as he could only stare at Eun Byul who just told him that she likes him, the word he longed to hear for a long time.

“Actually… I like you so much that I’m afraid of losing you…” Eun Byul added.

“Why would you lose me?” Yi An could only ask that question.

“We know how all relationships have its own ending.” Eun Byul said sadly. “Let’s say we actually bring this friendship we had to a different level… Are you confident that you’d not fall for my twin sister after meeting her, like you do now?” Eun Byul asked. Yi An opened his mouth but no words came out of it. “And do you think I’ll be able to accept it coolly like I do now?”

Yi An could only stare at Eun Byul without saying anything, he couldn’t even think of anything to say right now and he just listened to Eun Byul.

“Because if you are going to ask me, I’d say no… You’d like her and I’ll just probably hate you for hurting me” Eun Byul said seriously.

“But Eun Bi says that I only like her because she is an upgraded version of you.” Yi An said finally after a long silence.

“Upgraded version of me…” Eun Byul repeated with a bemused smile. “Of course she is… She’s way lot nicer than me. But she is a person on her own. Not me… So Han Yi An… For the second time I’m saying this…Stop confusing us with one another” Eun Byul added,

She remember having similar conversation with Yi an before when she just got back and Yi An told her that Eun Bi rejected him. (Chapter 6)

“Because the way I see it…. You don’t actually like any of us…”

“And what do you mean by that..?” Yi An asked with a frown of confusion.

“You just like the idea of having someone to like…” Eun Byul said.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul entered the classroom followed by Yi An who is only a step behind her and she saw Eun Gyul standing at the back of the classroom leaning against the locker while chatting with the other students about something.

“Oh! Eun Byul-ah…” Eun Gyul greeted with a small smile when he saw her. “Did you get you left at the library?” he asked.

“Oh?” Eun Byul momentarily forgot that she lied to him earlier. “Neh…I got it” she lied once again.

“That is great then…” Eun Gyul said and smiled widely this time.

Eun Byul then walked pass them and goes to her sit, but she noticed the way Eun Gyul asked and answered her, he seemed to know that she was lying, she herself didn’t even know why she had to lie to him in the first place.

“Since when did you become friendly that Transfer Student?” a voice suddenly brought Eun Byul back to reality.

“He’s been here for a few months… he is not a transfer student anymore…” Eun Byul said as she looked as her very own swimmer bestfriend who only shrugs at her statement.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Bi wanders around the school looking for a certain raven haired guy, but to no avail, she couldn’t find him at all.

It should be easy finding him because he is often at the Rooftop doing photosynthesis but today he wasn’t there, he was nowhere to be foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter