Chapter 16

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Kwang was walking alone towards the school when suddenly someone started shouting “Oppa.. Oppa..” and being a natural  snob he didn’t pay attention to it and just continued walking with his bag lazily hanging on his shoulder, he has no intention of looking back for he is sure that it was even him that is being called, until he actually heard his name.

“Oppa!! Tae Kwang oppa!!” a female voice called and Tae Kwang turned back to look back and saw Joy running towards him with a bright smile.

“Oh?? Joy-ah…” Tae Kwang said the moment Joy reached his place.

“Good morning oppa….” Joy brightly greeted.

“Ohh.. Goodmorning…” Tae Kwang awkwardly answered and they started to walk together.

“How was your weekend?” Joy asked in a friendly manner though it was already 2 days behind asking that question for today is already Wednesday.

“Hmm… Boring…” Tae Kwang lazily answered.

“Wae? Didn’t you hang out with your friends?” Joy asked not knowing that Tae Kwang isn’t really a friendly person.

“Ani… Eun Bi is helping her mom with their shop so I didn’t get to bother her all weekend.” Tae Kwang answered with a slight smile. “What about yours” Tae Kwang asked.

“Well.. I went to hang out with my friends…” Joy answered with a bright smile.

“You must have lots of friends…” Tae Kwang commented.

“Hmm… not really… but I have 4 close friends…” Joy commented.

And just as they are chatting like that, Kwon Gi Tae spotted Tae Kwang with Joy and being the ex-mortal enemy of Tae Kwang he still like to bother Tae Kwang from time to time for old time sake.

“Oooohh….. Gong Tae Kwang…. Are you finally moving on from Shijin right now?” Ki Tae said to annoy Tae Kwang first thing in the morning. “Not bad of a choice, huh…” Ki Tae said when he saw that Joy was a beauty herself.

“Shut up Kwon Gi Tae…” Tae Kwang said as he is not in the mood for argument with the new born nerdy boy that is already walking away.

“Who was that?” Joy asked in half curiosity and half confusion.

“Don’t mind him… he just likes to piss me off….” Tae Kwang nonchalantly answered and they continue to walk together.

“is that so?” Joy said not asking anymore question.

******************************************************************************************

The 4 girl bestfriend entered the classroom together after meeting each other by the gate of the school only to witness a little commotion of Tae Kwang being the targets of teasing.

“What is happening here?” Song Joo asked curiously.

“Oh… you guys are finally here… nothing… but Tae Kwang seemed to finally move on from Shijin…” Haena said as he sits beside Gi Tae. It wasn’t Gi Tae who spread the rumors but apparently there are others who saw Tae Kwang and Joy together.

“We saw him walking with a beautiful hoobae earlier….” One boy said. And the girls seemed surprised hearing what he said, even Eun Bi who knows the truth that Tae Kwang never really liked Shijin in the first place was surprised, she was not surprise by their assumption of Tae Kwang moving on but by the fact that Tae Kwang is walking with some girl aside from her group of friends. Looking at Tae Kwang she knows that he had no intention of clearing this misunderstanding as well.

******************************************************************************************

During their lunch break Eun Bi was surely spacing out and barely touching her food which didn’t go unnoticed by her older twin. When they are alone Eun Byul asked Eun Bi what is wrong.

“Eun Bi-ah…” Eun Byul called while they are alone at the lobby staircase.

“Neh.. unnie?” Eun Bi asked as she turned to look at her twin.

“Are you ok? Is there something wrong?” Eun Byul asked out of concern for her little twin.

“Ani.. There is nothing... Why do you ask?” Eun Bi asked back.

“Just that… you barely touch your food earlier and you seemed to be spacing out a bit” Eun Byul commented her keen observation about her little twin.

“Ani-yah, unnie…. It was nothing…” Eun Bi said with a small smile though it is obvious that something is bothering he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter