Chapter 15

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi An and Eun Bi took the bus together as the rain continued to pour down, Eun Bi was sitting beside the window with her eyes fixed outside looking at nothing in particular, there had been an odd silence between them ever since they seated together.

“Looks like it will rain all night.” Yi An commented as he looked outside as well and tried to make conversation with Eun Bi who seemed lost in her own train of thoughts.

“Ohh.. Yeah… I think so too.” Eun Bi commented. Yi An didn’t know what to say next for Eun Bi answered an ending sentence.

“Eun Bi-ah…” Yi An only ended up calling her name.

“Why?” Eun Bi asked and she slightly turned her head to look at him and she saw him looking intensely at her face as if he was studying her. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Eun Bi asked with a frown of curiosity.

“Neh?” Yi An said as if he didn’t know as to why he was actually staring at Eun Bi’s face a while ago.

“Are you trying to find the difference between me and unnie?” Eun Bi said with a small smile. It was meant as a joke but Yi An didn’t seemed to like it and he turned to frown at her.

“Do you really think that I can’t recognize you 2? Is being able to recognize you 2 everything?” Yi An asked sarcastically suprising Eun Bi.

“I…uh….” Eun Bi stuttered not really knowing what to say to the furious swimmer boy.

“It’s not my fault that I can’t recognize you right away…” Yi An said in a low voice yet you can feel the anger on it. “You guys keep on exchanging personalities before me... So how am I supposed to know who is who?” Yi An complained.

“Yah.. Why are you getting mad? We had our reasons for doing that back then. ” Eun Bi said as she stared at Yi An.

“Mian… I didn’t mean to snap at you…” Yi An said who finally realized that he had been snapping at the poor Eun Bi.

“Gwaenchana…” Eun Bi said with a small tired smile. “Just consider yourself lucky that I am not my unnie… or else you could have been in big trouble…” Eun Bi joked and this time she succeeded making Yi An smile.

“Yes… you are right… your sister’s temper is no joke… seriously.” Yi An answered as he smile wider at the thought Eun Byul’s temper tantrums at him.

“I know right! Just earlier Eun Gyul got a taste of it actually…” Eun Bi commented remember the little incident during the P.E class.

“Why? Did something happen?” Yi An curiously asked since he didn’t attended the P.E class earlier.

“Nothing serious… they just had some arguments…”Eun Bi said with smile.

“Is that so?” Yi An just commented.

******************************************************************************************

Back to where Tae Kwang, is, he looked at the person who puts an umbrella up on his head, and to his surprise it was no other than the Feisty older twin of his one sided love; Go Eun Byul.

“I'm impressed; I've never met such a small mind inside such a big head before” Eun Byul said with a sarcastic smile on her beautiful face as she held her umbrella up on Tae Kwang’s head protecting both of them from being wet

“Mwoh??” Tae Kwang asked with a frown sensing the sarcasm in her voice right away.

“Why are you standing here like an idiot? Even the chicken knows that when it rains they need to find shelter. But here you are... Standing like a fool.” Eun Byul answered straightly, it was Tae Kwang she is talking to so there is no need for sugar coated words between them.

“Yah!!!” Tae Kwang lightly yelled in annoyance for being compared to a chicken.

“Oh… well… I guess a raven is different from a chicken…” Eun Byul said once again not stopping on provoking the poor boy. “But aren’t they all birds?” Eun Byul asked rhetorically.

“Yah!!” Tae Kwang yelled louder this time but as usual it didn’t make Eun Byul flinch. “And so what if I’m standing in the rain, huh?” Tae Kwang asked. “Have you got a problem with that?” he sarcastically added.

“Ani… Only with you” Eun Byul answered with a grin making Tae Kwang even more furious. He surely can’t ever grow fond this other twin. While Eun Bi makes him happy, Eun Byul really do furious him at times with all her sarcasm.

“Then deal with it…” Tae Kwang said with a frown.

“That’s what I’m exactly doing right now…” Eun Byul said. “Look, let’s just go to the bus stop and stop arguing with me… you’ll never win anyway…” Eun Byul said and started walking but Tae Kwang remained standing there.

He looked at Eun Byul as she started to walk away. During the short time he spends with Eun Byul since her return he already noticed the trouble with her, it is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech. So winning an argument with her is nearly impossible.

“Yah!! What are you still standing there Ddorayi? Is calling you Ddorayi made you really lose your mind?” Eun Byul asked as she looked back at him who was standing in the rain. “Are you coming or do I need to drag you all the way?” Eun Byul added and this s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter