Chapter 40

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi was walking on the school ground alone with her mind wandering on its own somewhere else leaving her body. Then the moment she looked forward she saw a familiar person staring indigenously at her.

It has been a while since she had seen him or even talked to him. She didn’t say anything and just stood still on her place as she looked at that person’s eyes as well.

No words were spoken and yet it feels like they are having some kind of mental conversation. The eyes that speak a thousand words they can’t voice out.

Not long after, Eun Bi felt another presence coming from the left side, she hasn’t even realized that the place she was standing was the 4 way crossing, that connects other places on her school.

There another person stands still with his hand kept warm on his pants pocket. He was also looking at her with the eyes that seemed that it was about to cry.

Eun Bi then once again looked at the person who was standing meters in front of her and back at the person who was on her left.

Their eyes met that moment and he just politely bows to her, as if she was just a random stranger he met on street and greeted out of common courtesy. Then he walks away.

Watching someone you love walk away, not knowing when you’ll see them again is one of the hardest things especially when they don’t know how much they mean to you.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang was walking on the path that leads to the school background with his hand on his pocket when he spotted Eun Bi, the girl he loved and will always love walking soullessly.

He stopped in his track and watch as she walks aimlessly. He didn’t have to talk to her; he was content with just watching her like that. It is what he should have done from the beginning.

He shouldn’t have been too greedy wanting to get her attention for himself and coveted for her love. He should have been contented with the little attention she gave her instead of wanting for more.

And now, he got nothing left.

He watched her as she walked and stopped on her track and looked forward, he followed where she is looking at and saw the Tall Swimmer standing meters away from the girl she loves.

They both looked at each other and it hurts for him to see that scene. Just how many times had it been that he had seen them together and he hides at the corner?

He wanted to hide this time but it was too late for Eun Bi had already seen him. He was left with no other choice but to look at her as well as he tries to hide the pain he is feeling.

He badly wanted to pull Eun Bi away but he knows that he has no right to do so. He was neither her boyfriend nor her friend now.

And so when Eun Bi turned to look at the Swimmer he quickly wipes the tear that was about to fall from his eyes and bows at Eun Bi before walking right pass her without even turning his head back. No one would know beside him how much courage it took him to just walk away like that. How hard was it for him.

It's hard when you know you shouldn't hold on and yet you're too in love to let go but sometimes when you love someone you don't just let them go, you just have to find a way to make them happy without you.

******************************************************************************************

Yi An’s swimming practice was finished earlier than expected, he was walking while making circle with his elbow easing his shoulder from the tiredness it is feeling.

He was walking like that when he suddenly saw a person she hadn’t seen in a long time. The girl that just looked like his very own bestfriend. The girl he likes.

“You just like the idea of having someone to like…”

He suddenly heard Eun Byul’s voice behind his mind. He looked straight into her eyes; he badly wanted to walk right next to her and to apologize for all the wrong doings he had done to her.

But his feet wouldn’t listen to him and it was glued to where he was standing, leaving him with no other choice but to just look into her eyes.

Then she broke eye contact with her and when he followed her gaze, he then saw raven haired guy whom he hated for some unjustifiable reasons.

He also looked at Eun Bi, he noticed how she looked at him. How she suddenly looked so broken from just being sad.

They way Eun Bi looked at him di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter