Chapter 31

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Gyul and his father don’t have a very good relationship. When he meets with his father they’ll mostly argue with one another or his father will throws fits at him.

“He just wanted to have dinner with you and Madam…” ahjussi informed. The mention on the last person turns Eun Gyul’s face more sour than it already had been.

“So that’s it… he wants me to eat together with the woman… No, but I refuse… tell him that I won’t be coming home until dinner and they can enjoy their warm and cozy dinner alone.” Eun Gyul said and turned to leave.

“Cha Eun Gyul….” Ahjussi called but Eun Gyul didn’t stop walking leaving him with no other choice. “Your father said that he’ll fire me if I didn’t bring you home tonight.” He added.

Hearing this, Cha Eun Gyul stopped on his track and turned to look at ahjussi who is still standing to the place where he left him.

“He wouldn’t do that…” Eun Gyul mumbled but he sounded unsure himself.

“He will…” the ahjussi answered and he sounded sad.

“Aisshhh…..” Eun Gyul hissed under his breath.

Then as he is contemplating on what to do, he suddenly spotted Eun Bi and Eun Byul walking together, they are probably going home as well.

“All I need to do is to eat dinner with them right?” Eun Gyul asked out of the blue.

“Yes… I believe so.” The ahjussi answered.

“Ok… I’ll go…” Eun Gyul said and ahjussi seemed pleased to hear it.

“Really?” the ahjussi asked in confirmation.

Eun Gyul looked at the old man and turned to look at Eun Byul and Eun Bi as well before looking back at the old man.

“Yes…. But I’ll bring a friend with me…” Eun Gyul answered and suddenly he walked towards the Eun Twins and grabs Eun Byul’s hand dragging her with him.

“Eun Bi-ah… let me borrow your sister for a while….” He said when in fact he was already dragging the startled Eun Byul with him.

He was sure it was Eun Byul he grabs because Eun Bi and Eun Byul are always sporting different hairstyle maybe in consideration for the people who can’t tell them apart like himself. But he knows that it won’t take long until he can tell which on is who. If Tae Kwang can do it, so as he.

“Yah!! Cha Eun Gyul!!!” Eun Byul protested.

“Unnie!!!” Eun Bi called but everything happed so fast.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Bi instantly grow worried when she saw her sister being drag by Eun Gyul, though she knows that Eun Gyul wouldn’t do anything bad to her sister, but still she felt anxious by the sudden happenings.

She immediately fished for her phone on her pocket and dials her twin’s number, after just two rings, Eun Byul answered her call much to her relief.

“Unnie!!” Eun Bi called in worried voice. “What happened? Where is Eun Gyul taking you? Are you ok?” she bombarded questions to her twin.

“Calm down Eun Bi…” Eun Byul said. “You sounded more worried than me.” she smiled lightly at her sister’s action; she can even imagine Eun Bi’s worried face.

“Actually…. I’m more worried about Eun Gyul…” Eun Bi joked.

“Yah!!” Eun Byul scolded, though she knows that her sister is only joking.

“I’m just joking unnie… but anyways… where are you 2 going?” Eun Bi asked.

“That I still don’t know…” Eun Byul answered as she took a brief glance on Eun Gyul who was sitting on her side looking out of the window. “And I’ll have to find it out…. So I’ll just call you later, ok?” she added.

“Arasso Unnie… take care ok?” Eun Bi said.

“Neh…” Eun Byul answered with a small smile before ending the call and turning to Eun Gyul.

******************************************************************************************

One moment she was walking with her twin and now she was sitting inside the car not even having the slightest idea where it was taking her.

Eun Byul turned to look on her right where Eun Gyul is sitting silently; he hasn’t said anything to her since they left school. But Eun Byul can tell that there is something odd going on right now.

“Would you at least tell me where you are taking me?” Eun Byul asked.

“Don’t worry…. I’m not going to kidnap you…” Eun Gyul turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter