Chapter 30

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi found herself taking the path that leads to the school’s rooftop, she knows that she’ll find him there, because just like she said before there are only 3 places Tae Kwang will go, though she haven’t figure out where the 3rd place is, or if Tae Kwang will ever be on that place again.

“Gong Tae Kwang…” Eun Bi gently called when she saw Tae Kwang standing before the rooftop’s railing and looking faraway. Slowly, Tae Kwang turned around and looked at her, he didn’t say anything and he just remained looking at her. “Are you still mad at me?” Eun Bi asked.

She didn’t know why Tae Kwang was mad at her. It may really sound stupid but she honestly doesn’t have any idea about Tae Kwang’s little outburst days ago.

Tae Kwang looked at her as if he was scrutinizing her look that makes her quite conscious on how she looks right now. But then she suddenly remembered having this kind of scene with him before.

“I was not mad at you…. I never will… I might get upset with you at times… but I will never... and I mean never ever I will get mad at you…Remember that, ok?”

She remembers Tae Kwang once told her that.

“Ok… let me rephrase it…” Eun Bi said and took a deep breath. “Are you still upset with me?” she asked.

“Upset?” Tae Kwang repeated with bitterness.

Does he even have the right to be upset at her?

“Ani… why would I be upset with you anyway?” he asked rhetorically. “You didn’t even do anything.” Tae Kwang added, the bitterness in his voice never left.

“Exactly!” Eun Bi agreed. “I didn’t even do anything wrong. None that I remember at the least.” Eun Bi added. “So what’s with this I torture you thingy?” she exasperated.

Tae Kwang sighed, sometimes Eun Bi’s naivety can really turn into cruelty and he always fall the victim of it, that sometimes the pain is too much to take.

“It was nothing… Forget about it…” Tae Kwang lied.

“Gong Tae Kwang…” Eun Bi called firmly. “It’s not “nothing”… if you are ignoring me like this… it is not “nothing”…” she added.

“Go Eun Bi…” Tae Kwang called, his voice sounded tired this time. “It was really nothing… trust me… I’m just being a little over sensitive these days… but I’ll be ok… I just need time alone.”

Eun Bi wanted to ask Tae Kwang what was really wrong but she didn’t want to force him to talk to her, she knows the feeling of not wanting to talk to anyone for a moment and maybe Tae Kwang needs time as well.

“Arasso…” Eun Bi let’s out. “Just know that I’m always here, ok? You can talk to me whatever it is.” She added before turning away.

Tae Kwang looked as Eun Bi walked away, he couldn’t even remember how many time it was that he had seen her back as she walks away from him.

“I never wanted it to end this way. But we both changed. A little too much, and a little too quickly”

He mumbled to himself as he painfully looks at her. It hurts, because he knows that Eun Bi will never know how much she actually means to him, that by just looking at her is enough to rip his heart apart.

******************************************************************************************

And time really flies fast just like that; it’s been 3 whole weeks. Yes. 21 days. For 21 days Eun Bi and Tae Kwang grew farther and farther to one another.

They would sometimes meet on the Hallway but neither of them will say a word to the other aside from “Hello” and “How are you” which the other will shortly replied with “I’m Ok.”.

They are not the kind of friends who go out every weekend anymore, or the kind of friend who always texted each other until night and the other falls asleep, or gets updated with one another.

They are not the best of what they were. One misses the other without that person knowing it. He misses her more than anything else.

Tae Kwang is sleeping on a rather unusual place where there is no sun for his photosynthesis. He was sitting on nicely swept tiles with his back leaning on a piece of wood; he was resting peacefully just like that until he was disturbed when someone tripped over him.

“OMMA!!!!” the voice almost screamed.

“What the!!” Tae Kwang almost cursed as he opened his eyes and saw a familiar figure of a short haired girl. “Lee Shijin?” he called.

“My god!! G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter