Chapter 27

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since i got inspired seeing you guys have not left me yet...

here's another update.... hehe...:P

 

Eun Byul is walking out of the library, holding onto the new book she just borrowed on her left hand when she noticed someone from the outside, just by looking on that person’s back she can already tell that it was Tae Kwang, but what catches her attention was him, trying to throw up and leaning on the old tree as if he’d collapse if ever he lets go of it.

“Are you ok?” Eun Byul asked as she tries to pat the poor boy’s back helping him ease the pain he felt.

Even though she and Tae Kwang used to bicker like there is no tomorrow, like the raven haired guy says, she still had some humanity in her system. Tae Kwang turned to look at him after some time when she started patting him.

“Eun Bi-ah…” Tae Kwang called before passing out onto Eun Byul’s arm.

It might be the very first time that Tae Kwang had mistaken her as her twin Eun Bi, aside from that time when she came back to school without telling anyone.

But that didn’t even last for a day for this guy in his arm was quick to notice the difference between her and her twin sister.

She was surprised when he suddenly collapsed onto her arm, leaving her with no other choice but to catch him and they seated on the grass as she can’t fully support the guys weight with her small frame.

“Yah!! Gong Tae!! Come back to your senses…” Eun Byul tried to call and lightly slaps the guy to wake him up. “Yah!! If I caught you faking it… you are really dead!!” she even tried to threaten the poor boy.

Knowing that the guy wasn’t actually faking it, she tried to look for her phone on her pocket but to her dismay she didn’t have it with her.

“Aisshh!!!” she hissed. “Just what will I do with you?” she asked herself as she lets Tae Kwang’s head rest onto her lap.

She wanted to call for help but she couldn’t afford to leave the guy alone on this isolated area of their school. Almost no one comes here.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang stirred and warily opened his eyes. He couldn’t remember clearly what had happened. The last time he can remember was he is throwing up or at least trying to throw up beside the old tree.

He glanced at his surrounding and noticed that he was still on the same place but now he was lying on the green grass. Above his head were the tree leaves that seemed to have been place there to shelter him from the bright sunlight.

He tried to look around and to his horror; he just noticed that his head was actually resting on someone else’s lap. He immediately sits up causing the sudden movement hurt his temple.

“Acckk….” He groans as he holds onto his temple and later when the pain subsides, he turned to look at the owner of the lap that he rested peacefully.

Finally seeing the person’s face, he thought that maybe he is still dreaming by now, or what he is having is a product of his wild imagination, there is no way that he is seeing the real person. No way that it was actually her who is peacefully sleeping right now as her back leaned against the trunk of the old tree.

“Go Eun Byul?”

He mumbled in disbelief. Not only because he finds her sleeping on an unusual place, but for the fact the she just lend her lap for him to be a pillow.

Go Eun Byul. The girl who wouldn’t even look at his eyes when he was talking to her before, the girl who wouldn’t even bother returning some greetings to him.

“No way…” he mumbled and tries to rub his eyes but no matter how much he denies it, it is still Eun Byul he is seeing.

He can’t be wrong, some may think that it can be Eun Bi, but he can never be mistaken, this one is Eun Byul. He might not be able to see her eyes right now, but the eyeliner she is wearing is enough to prove his guess. Even the name tag that is slightly covered by her wavy hair says that she is Go Eun Byul.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang never returned to class after their misunderstanding earlier. There is nothing new to that, Gong Tae Kwang come and go to class as he will. No one even seemed to have noticed the absence of the young man even the Teacher doesn’t seemed to mind.

Eun Bi couldn’t focus on the class as her mind was wandering somewhere else. She would sometimes look back to Tae Kwang’s seat thinking where the raven haired guy could have been by now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter