Chapter 33

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi looked at Yi An, and for the first time she felt disappointed with the guy in front of her, of all the people who could question her on how they mean to her, Yi An surely isn’t supposed to be one of them.

“Yah! How could you ask me that?” Eun Bi asked back looking at Yi An with a big frown.

Because she did everything she can for him. She tried her best to be the bestfriend he lost, she didn’t only lied to everyone but to herself as well, making herself believe that she is Eun Byul at one time just to pacify him.

“How can I not?” Yi An retorted with sarcasm. “You’ve been so distracted lately and I did everything to cheer you up but you keep shutting me away. And now you are crying over that Ddorayi and still defending him in front of me!” Yi An complained.

Eun Bi never felt so upset with someone aside from her previous bully Kang So Young, but with Yi An acting like this in front of her, she can’t help but felt upset with him.

She chose him over Tae Kwang countless of times and yet he dared to question her about how he means to her. She felt like bursting.

“If you are complaining about how I ignored when you are trying to cheer me up, then I’m sorry….” Eun Bi sighed. “But let’s just say we are even… You did the same thing to me before… so let’s call it quits.” Eun Bi then exasperated.

“Mwoh? So you are doing this to get even with me? Huh?” Yi An asked in pure sarcasm.

“Yah! Han Yi An….” She called, she wasn’t yelling but there is firmness in her voice. “Will you ever grow up?” she asked.

“Mwoh?” Yi An asked in disbelief, he couldn’t believe his ear.

“I said GROW UP!!!” Eun Bi was yelling this time. “Not everything is all about you… so stop being so self centered!” Eun Bi bursted leaving Yi An in complete daze.

Even Eun Bi was surprised at herself. She used to be the over-all kind, calm and soft spoken girl and yet, here she is having a heated conversation with Han Yi An.

 “Ok… I’m sorry…” Yi An apologized, but though he said he is sorry, he still strongly believe that he isn’t at fault but as always he is just being the kind friend who turns to apologize just to end an argument.

“I don’t need your apologies…” Eun Bi coldly said that complete taken Yi An by surprised.

Yi An never seen this side of Eun Bi before and never had he imagined that he’ll actually see it and even be the cause of it.

“Yah… I’m already apologizing… so why are you still getting mad?” he asked.

“Jebal… Han Yi An…” Eun Bi called and sounded so tried. “Just leave me alone for now… Jebal…” Eun Bi pleaded and closed her eyes as if she was refraining herself from talking any further.

“But…” Yi An said trying to refuse to leave her alone.

“I’m begging you Han Yi An… just for now.. Please… if we continue this, I’m afraid I’ll just hurt you some more…” Eun Bi said.

“What do you mean..?” Yi An asked with a big frown.

“because I know that you won’t stop until you know why I’m crying…And you’ll keep getting mad and there are also so many things that I could say to you that will only lead us to argue some more… there are a lot of things running onto my mind right now that I don’t think I even have time to argue with you right now.. So…” Eun Bi explained.

“So…” Yi An scoffed. “You are saying that I don’t even deserve even your argument time, is that it?” Yi An asked.

Eun Bi couldn’t believe at how good Yi An is at twisting a person’s word and giving another meaning to it. She just felt so tired right now that she didn’t even care explain and just turned away to him.

“Yah!! Go Eun Bi!!” Yi An called but Eun Bi didn’t turn around and just continued walking away from him.

******************************************************************************************

The moment Eun Gyul read the message of Eun Byul he bolted out of his that he almost knocked down the house ahjumma that was about to knock on his door.

“OMO!!!” the ahjumma said in surprised. “Young master!!” she turned to look at the fast running Eun Gyul. “Where are you going? Dinner is ready!!!” she shouted.

“Ok!! I’ll be right there… I’ll just go somewhere first!!” Eun Gyul shouted back without even looking back and runs out of their house. “Go Eun Byul….” Eun Gyul called as soon as he saw her. “What are you doing here?” surprise is wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter