Chapter 9

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul didn’t go with Eun Bi though her young twin insisted that she come with them to watch the match but she refused as she had plans for that day.

Looking at her small watch on her left wrist, Eun Byul noticed that it is almost time for lunch, and she decided to pass by her favorite café to buy her favorite rainbow colored crushed ice smoothies, before finding something to eat for lunch.

Sitting alone at the empty table waiting for her order, she fished for her cellphone and just right at the time, she received a message from her young twin.

“Unnie… what are you doing? The match already ended and we’re about to grab some lunch... Want to join?”

Eun Byul smiled at the thoughtful message of her twin and replied.

            “is that so? Arasso… I’m already done with my plans anyway… let’s just meet later.”

Eun Byul replied and just that time, her name was called to claim her order,

“One rainbow crushed ice for Eun Byul” called by the one who is making the smoothies.

“Neh” Eun Byul answered as she placed her phone back to her bag and stands up to go the counter when suddenly someone took her order. “Excuse me…” Eun Byul said trying not to be rude. “But that is mine.” She said and pointed at the tumbler.

“Ani….  This is mine…”denied by the person who took her order, Eun Byul having a really short temper, tried as much as she can not to snap.

“I don’t thinks so… That is really mine… Don’t you know how to read?” Eun Byul said as she points the sticky note with her name,

The tall young man about the same age as Eun Byul, with hair of dark coffee brown looked at the sticky note. For a moment Eun Byul think that he was going to give her the drink since it originally hers to begin with.

But instead, that guy just tears the sticky note and crumbled it before giving Eun Byul a sheepish grin which almost reminded her of how Tae Kwang grins whenever he does something foolish.

“it’s gone now…” that same guy even uttered and for a moment Eun Byul was surprised by his rude action, but what makes Eun Byul’s blood boil more was his next action, he opened the lids of  the drink and directly drinks from it. “Woah… this is really delicious…” the young man said and turned to look at Eun Byul once again not aware that she just provoke a dragon in Eun Byul’s form. “I guess you don’t want this anymore. Right?” he added.

“Ani…” Eun Byul uttered as she gritted her teeth in anger.

“Then… I’ll leave now… You can just get the next one… it’s the same anyways…” the guy said and turned to leave. But Go Eun Byul isn’t someone who would just take something like that. Eun Byul doesn’t get mad, she gets even, and that’s how she is.

“Wait!” she called the young man and he stopped to turn back at Eun Byul.

“What?” the young man asked with a frown. And Eun Byul walked slowly to where he is and he just looked at Eun Byul as she approached him, but he looked uncomfortable for a moment when Eun Byul was coming near him.

When Eun Byul was finally near him, Eun Byul gives him her famous smile. Anyone who knows Eun Byul too well would probably be running right now if they saw that kind of smile from her, class 2-3 was very aware of that. Because it suggest one thing, Eun Byul is smiling but it doesn’t mean she is not mad, so be warned because that means she is about to snap at you.

“I’m sorry…” Eun Byul apologized first but it sounded more like a mock.

“Neh?” The young man asked in confusion

He thought that Eun Byul was apologizing for bothering him and he smiled, he completely thought that Eun Byul might be some pushover, but that thought didn’t last for 5 seconds for Eun Byul grabs a hold of the tumbler and tilted it until the liquid it holds flows outside directly to the young man’s shirt.

“Yah!! What do you think you are doing?” the young man burst at Eun Byul but Eun Byul didn’t even flinched but instead she gives the young man a sheepish grin.

“One rainbow crushed ice for Eun Gyeol” called by the same person at the claiming area.

“Enjoy your drink…” Eun Byul said before leaving the young man in dazed and heads towards the counter to get the crushed ice for the young man which she assumed to be Eun Gyeol based on the name on the sticky note. And that young man didn’t move an inch as he just watches Eun Byul walked out of the café with his order.

“Eun Byul…” the man called Eun Gyeol uttered to himself as he looks at the back of Eun Byul and he formed a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter