Chapter 25

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annyeong Eun Byul-ah!!” Eun Gyul greeted happily the moment he appeared before Eun Byul’s eyes.

Eun Byul was already used to Eun Gyul’s presence, he always appear before her eyes from time to time that she already adapted to it. She doesn’t even bother to shoo him anymore because she knows that it will only be a wasted effort, the guy is too persistent on bothering her every day.

“What is it this time?” Eun Byul asked flatly.

“Nothing… just wanted to greet you… is that a bad thing?” Eun Gyul asked and Eun Byul didn’t even bother answering him and continued walking. “Do you want me to show you something interesting?” Eun Gyul asked with a sheepish smile making Eun Byul actually furrowed her brows.

“What is it?” Eun Byul asked anyway.

“I can read your mind...” Eun Gyul said with a teasing smile.

“No way…” Eun Byul said with a frown.

“Yes way…. What to try?” Eun Gyul challenge sounding so confident that he can actually read Eun Byul’s mind that no one else can.

Eun Byul stared at the taller guy for a moment as if she was taking it in consideration. She can be sure that he was bluffing. How can a person actually reads someone else’s mind, most especially her mind.

“Go ahead and try… let’s see what you got…” She said in her most confident voice. “I’m not going to think of anything…. Let’s see if you can guess that.” Eun Byul thought and smirked at the guy.

“How can I guess when you aren’t even thinking at all… that’s quite a trick Eun Byul-ah” Eun Gyul said much to Eun Byul’s surprise. It was exactly what she was thinking at the moment. Seeing how Eun Byul’s facial expression changes Eun Gyul smiled even wider that before.

“No way… That he actually guessed it” Eun Byul thought.

“I guess I’m right…” Eun Gyul said once again surprising Eun Byul.

“Is he really reading my mind?” Eun Byul thought once again

“Eii…. How can I actually read your mind…” Eun Gyul said and this time Eun Byul stopped walking to face him.

“Yah…” Eun Byul lightly called. “Stop doing that…”

“Doing what?” Eun Gyul asked innocently.

“Reading my mind…. Stop doing that… it’s creepy” Eun Byul said.

“You actually believed that I can read your mind?” Eun Gyul asked in amusement, he never thought that Eun Byul would be this gullible to his joke.

“Then how did you…” Eun Byul asked.

“I’m not reading your mind…. I’m reading you expression…” Eun Gyul said making Eun Byul frowned in curiosity. “Aigoo… Why are you so gullible?” Eun Gyul asked and playfully ruffles Eun Byul’s hair.

“Gullible?” Eun Byul didn’t know whether she had heard it right. That she was called gullible by this brave soul in front of her. No one had ever called her gullible before, maybe it was meant for Eun Bi.

“Yah… want to die?” Eun Byul glares at Eun Gyul and held his hand that was messing with her hair. She held his hand tightly and tried to twist it so it would actually hurt.

“Acck.. yah… yah…. It hurts…” Eun Gyul groans in pain.

******************************************************************************************

Yi An just finished with his morning practice and is headed to his afternoon class when he her very own bestfriend, he smile widely seeing Eun Byul and was about to call her when another person beat him to do so.

No other than the transfer student; Cha Eun Gyul. Ever since the guy transferred to their class, they never really gotten a chance to talk to each other for he was always busy with his swimming practices that he can rarely attend class and when he does, he spends time with the twins plus their girl bestfriends; Songjoo and Shijin.

He watched from afar how that 2 interacted with each other and it surprises him. Eun Byul isn’t actually shooing the guy away and they seemed to be having a nice chat until Eun Byul stopped walking to face Eun Gyul.

What happened next surprised him the most, Eun Gyul tried to ruffles Eun Byul’s hair and Eun Byul tried to stop it by holding his hand, fingers intertwined together. It wasn’t a nice sight for him to see, he didn’t like it at all. With his long legs, it only took him 4 full steps to reach their place.

“What are you doing?” he asked in a rather interrogating voice as if he was a jealous boyfriend who just caught his girlfriend cheating on him.

Hearing someone talking from her left, Eun Byul turned to look at her side and saw Han Yi An standing there, his eyes are fixed on her hand and Eun Gyul’s hand, realizing that they are actually holding hands, Eun Byul le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter