Chapter 38

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul watching over the kids suddenly felt a little odd, she felt uneasy and uncomfortable for some unknown reason and the first thought that crossed her mind was her twin sister; Go Eun Bi.

Go Eun Bi hasn’t returned since she excused herself earlier. It might be the strange connection she shared with her sister, that invisible thread that links her with Eun Bi. She knows that’s something is wrong and she immediately excused herself from the kids to look for her younger twin.

Being a first timer on the Love House it took her several minutes to actually find the way that leads to her sister and on her way there she saw Tae Kwang walking towards her direction.

“Yah! Gong Tae…” she called but she couldn’t even continue what she had to say when Tae Kwang immediately cuts her off mid-sentence.

“Not now Eun Byul…” Tae Kwang said and walks pass by Eun Byul has he quickly wipes his tears away hoping that Eun Byul didn’t notice it.

But Eun Byul had already seen it, she had seen Tae Kwang’s red eyes and already concluded he cried, but then instead of being curious and shock as to why he had cried, Eun Byul felt worried.

She immediately grows worried for her sister, if Gong Tae Kwang is crying right now, what more her sister? Her twin sister that is as soft as a marshmallow? As fragile as crystal?.

With quick steps she immediately went to search for her twin sister. After a few more steps to where she had seen Tae Kwang went out, she found her sister.

There Eun Bi is, sitting on the ground, she looked lost, with small careful steps Eun Byul approached her sister and seated beside her.

“Eun Bi-ah….” Eun Byul gently called. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Unnie….” Eun Bi called but it sounded like a whimper.

For Eun Byul the whole world could be crying and she wouldn’t care less but her sister and her mother. So seeing her sister like this also breaks her heart.

Without a word she envelops Eun Bi in her arm, wrapping her in a warm hug, hoping that somehow it will lessen whatever Eun Bi is feeling right now.

“Are you ok now?” Eun Byul asked after Eun Bi had slightly calmed down from crying. She waited for Eun Bi’s response but Eun Bi just remained looking at the ground saying nothing. “Go Eun Bi…” she called. “You don’t even like him… So why are you crying over him?” Eun Byul asked as sarcastic as it may seem, but she does care for her sister in her own special way.

“Unnie… What are you talking about?” Eun Bi asked with cracking voice and confusion on her face.

“Gong Tae Kwang… I’m talking about him…If you don’t like him you ought to let him go…” Eun Byul said directly. Eun Byul studied the expression of her twin. She saw the changes in her expression; she became more solemn than she already is. And there she knows. “Unless… you do like him…” she asked for confirmation.

“Unnie.. I…” Eun Bi wanted to say something but she couldn’t full express herself in words. She couldn’t even think straight right now.

“You know what…. I actually don’t want to hear it… if there is a person who should here your answer first, that would be him.” Eun Byul said which made Eun Bi a protest sound. “If you like him… Go and tell him right now… and if you don’t like him, still go and tell him outright one last time so there would be no string attached between you two.”

“But he already left…” Eun Bi said.

“He could be waiting for you…” Eun Byul retorts. “Isn’t what he always does…? Now go…” she said and shooed her twin away.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang seated on the small bench on the bus stops. He kept looking at the direction of where he came from; hoping that somehow he’ll see Eun Bi running after him, but who was he fooling anyway?

 “All I want is someone to put up a little bit of a fight”

He knows better than anyone else that it does not gonna happen. 3 buses for Seoul had already passed and yet there is no sign of Eun Bi coming his way.

“To try and keep me instead of just letting me go so easily”

With a sigh he gathered all his strength and stands up as the 4th bus approach him and with one last glance, he looked at back.

“But I guess it isn’t always supposed to be li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter