Chapter 14

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days have passed since Eun Byul returned to Sekang High; everything is doing well so far for all of them. The class is currently having P.E and the girls are playing soccer why the boys are playing the same sports.

Eun Byul just finished changing her clothes to P.E uniform and she is walking at the field towards her friends, with a frown, she really hates this subject. She didn’t even like exercising.

And as she was walking, a ball suddenly hits her back and in an instant she turned around to catch the culprit among her male classmate, all of them denied being the person who hits her.

“It’s not me…” most of them said in unison as they wave their hands in front of them showing their denial and then she also saw Eun Gyul among them and she already knows who the culprit person is.

“Mwoh??” Eun Gyul arrogantly asked as Eun Byul approached him, trying to keep his head up.

“Neo.. It was you right?” Eun Byul accused as she had her arms crossed.

“Ani... It wasn’t me…” Eun Gyul denied only to make Eun Byul angrier at his arrogance.

“I saw you…” Eun Byul said and it was indeed true, she kind of saw him in her peripheral view.

“Really?” Eun Gyul asked as he grins at her. “Then why didn’t you dodge it?” he retorts.

“Mwoh?” Eun Byul asked in disbelief..

“You said you saw me… if you saw me.. Then why didn’t you dodge? That means you didn’t saw it…” Eun Gyul said with a victorious smile.

“Oooohhh…..” the other guys cooed. They’ve never seen anyone mess with Eun Byul before. Well, except for that psycho Kang So Young but the unlucky fellow didn’t win over their Gong Byul.

“Ohh.. Really….” Eun Byul said in sarcasm and in a blink of an eye, she kicked Eun Gyul’s right foot sending the poor boy jumping up and down using his left foot.

“Acckk~~~!!!” Eun Gyul groans in pain and even the boys who are only watching the scene seemed to have felt the same pain just be watching it.

“I bet you didn’t see that coming, right?” Eun Byul said with a grin and walked away.

“YAH!!” Eun Gyul yelled.

“Omo… Eun Gyul-ah… Gwaenchana??” the boys asked as they run towards Eun Byul.

“Aigoo… you shouldn’t have done that… Eun Byul is someone you shouldn’t mess with,” the other guy said.

“Aiishh…. That girl!!!” Eun Gyul groans.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Bi is playing with Shijin and Songjoo when they suddenly heard someone yelling and when they turned around they saw Eun Gyul already jumping up and down while hugging his leg.

“OMO!!!” Eun Bi said as she also spotted her twin. “Unnie!!” she immediately called and runs towards her unnie who happens to be also walking towards them. “What happened? Did you do that to him?” Eun Bi asked referring to the poor boy that never learned his lesson of not messing with Eun Byul.

“He asked for it…”  Eun Byul said.

“Aigoo… Unnie… Why can’t you get along with him?” Eun Bi asked and her twin only looked at her.

“Well.. I’m sorry that I’m not Ms. Congeniality, like you…” Eun Byul said in sarcasm.

“Eii… Unnie… I didn’t mean it like that.” Eun Bi said as she clings on her twins arm. Eun Byul isn’t the type of person, who would cling on someone’s arm, that is why she knows why Shijin and Songjoo always clings onto her’s because they have been accustomed to Eun Byul’s manner. “I mean is it because he is of the same pole as well?” Eun Bi added referring to the time where Eun Byul said that she and Tae Kwang are of the same pole that they repel each other.

“Ani…” Eun Byul turned to her twin with a smile. “Let’s just not talk about him.. Because I really don’t know what to say… words cannot express it… because I don’t actually think about it.” Eun Byul answered.

“Aigoo….Arasso…” Eun Bi said with a smile as well.

******************************************************************************************

Meanwhile somewhere on the bleacher Tae Kwang is lazily lying there under the shades of the trees planted around. But he’s peaceful nap was disturbed when an irritating voice called him.

“Yah…” the voice called for Tae Kwang and he can already tell that, that person is standing near him for he is already blocking the sunlight. “Yah…” once again that annoying voice called out for him. Lazily Tae Kwang opened his eyes and saw the last person he would want to see, the Tall Swimmer.

“What do you want?” Tae Kwang asked with irritated voice and sits up.

“Stay away from Eun Bi…” Yi An firmly said as he throws death glares at Tae Kwang.

“And why will I do that?” Tae Kwang asked in sarcasm. Just who does he think he is for asking him to stay away from Eun Bi?

“Because you are not good for her…” Yi An said as if it was an insult towards Tae Kwang, and of course Tae Kwang isn’t someone who would just take things like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter