Chapter 47

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Kwang stared at Eun Bi who is now standing right before his eyes, wondering if he was imagining things and if he had gone completely crazy.

“I’m a real person Gong Tae Kwang…” Eun Bi wittily said when she noticed that Tae Kwang is staring blankly at her the whole time.

Though Tae Kwang hasn’t said a word aside from asking why she is here, she knows just by looking at the young man that he is wondering where she is a real person or not.

“Aren’t you going to let me in??” she added and as if on cue, Tae Kwang slightly opened the door enough for her to walk passed in.

“How did get in here??” Tae Kwang asked as he follows Eun Bi inside his room and leaving the door slightly open.

Eun Bi then turned around after wandering her eyes inside his room and faced Tae Kwang who was standing meters away from him, with his hand hanging on his eyes and his hair is a bit mess.

“I took the bus…. ” Eun Bi answered sarcastically almost reflecting her twin’s feisty image. “Rang the doorbell and ahjumma lets me in…” she added and Tae Kwang still looked so lost. “I even met Mr. Director at the living room…” she added nonchalantly.

If Tae Kwang didn’t sense the sarcasm in Eun Bi’s voice earlier, the word Director didn’t skipped his hearing and he quickly snap back to reality.

“What? What did you just say?” Tae Kwang asked as he stepped closer to Eun Bi,

“I met your dad.. Downstair..” Eun Bi repeated.

“Did he say or did anything to you??” Tae Kwang asked in full concern.

“Don’t worry Gong Tae Kwang.. Your dad didn’t say anything aside from that you are on your room. That’s all.” Eun Bi reassured and she can Tae Kwang sighed in relief. “Now…” Eun Bi said and walked to the couch and sitted on it while Tae Kwang remained standing.

“Now what??” Tae Kwang asked.

“Are you ready to tell me what is wrong?” she questioned.

“Wrong? Nothing is wrong…” Tae Kwang retorted.

“everything is wrong”

Eun Bi then knows that Tae Kwang isn’t ready to tell her or rather would chose not to tell her.

“I guess… I’ve really become a person you can’t talk your troubles with huh?” she said sadly as she looked down.

“it’s not like that…” Tae Kwang said feeling guilty for making Eun Bi sad and he walked closer to her and sat on the empty space beside her with some personal space remaining.

“it is like that…” Eun Bi said. “And I’m not blaming you. I mean.. Why would you tell your troubles to me? When I’m actually one great source of it?” she said bitterly.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul finished washing up and is sitting in front of her desk facing the mirror why brushing her half dried hair. After fixing herself, Eun Byul stood up and grabs one of the paper bags that is lying beside their bed and took out a brand new dark blue knapsack.

She took her school bag as well and starts emptying it to transfer everything to the new bag when she saw something unfamiliar to her site.

“Oh?? This is not mine…” Eun Byul mumbled as she pick and stared at the small usb that came from her very own bag. “is this Eun Bi’s?” she asked herself but then she remembered that her sister’s USB is of an anime rubber figure so it was not Eun Bi’s as well.

Grabbing her phone from her side she directs herself onto her and her bestrfriends group chat in Kakaotalk and starts typing a message.

            EunByul: did anyone of you put their USB onto my bag?

A minute later a reply from Songjoo came in.

            Songjoo: Ani… I have mine with me….

            Shijin: I have mine as well..

            EunByul: then whose USB is this? And why is it on my bag?

            Songjoo: We don’t know.. why are you asking us? Ask you sister.. it might be her’s

Reading Song Joo’s comment, Eun Byul can feel the sarcasm of her bestfriend and she can on rolls her eyes, before typing back.

            EunByul: Eun Bi is not here… and this is not her’s.. Her USB is an anime figure….

            Songjoo: then whose USB is that? And why is it in your bag?

            EunByul: I don’t know.. That is why I’m asking if this was your’s, duh!

            Shijin: then open the USB and see the file, maybe it has the owner’s name on it

            Songjoo: OMO! You are right..! Why didn’t you tell us that earlier!!!

            Shijin: isn’t that what I’m doing now?

            EunByul: Yah! Stop arguing. You 2 are not helping at all…

            Shijin: I just told you to open it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter