Chapter 46

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi was inside a clothes boutique and randomly looking to the clothes hanging which she actually had no intention of buying.

“Yah…” a familiar voice called and Eun Bi turned around to see Eun Byul frowning at her. “You still haven’t find anything you like?... It’s been our 3rd store….” Eun Byul commented who is now holding 4 paper bags.

Eun Bi was never fond of shopping clothes or anything, growing up on the orphanage didn’t give her that much luxury. She was contented with the clothe that was given to her by their orphanage benefactor, but her favorites are the one that came from mom who as actually her sister posing as Song Min Kyung.

“I’m sure I already have something from those…” Eun Bi smiled eyeing at the paper bags her twin is holding.

“Ani… These are all mine…” Eun Byul quickly lied. Eun Byul is a terrible liar or at least that what she appears to be in front of Eun Bi. But maybe it was also because they are connected with each other that they can sense when one is lying.

“Eiiii….” Eun Bi said in a rather teasing manner. “I saw you picking 2 of those red hoodies earlier…” she added as a matter fact.

“Pffffttt…” Eun Byul responded as she rolls her eyes. “It’s because I knew this is going to happen.. Yah!! Just pick something you want… Really…”

“Arasso… Arasso… Just one, ok??” Eun Bi said knowing that her feisty twin is about to explode any moment if she still refused to buy something

“Ok…” Eun Byul said.

Eun Byul herself wasn’t fond of going to shopping as well, but she had to for the sake of her frugal sister who wouldn’t even spend a penny buying a new shirt as long as her shirt isn’t turning into rug.

“Eun Bi-ah.. I’m going to wash up first, ok??” Eun Byul said after their shopping session they went straight back home.

“Neh.. Unnie…” Eun Bi said and arranged all her things on the side.

She fished her cellphone on her bag as she seated on the bed and saw something that instantly gets her full attention.

There is one missed call on her phone and it came from the boy she now fancy. She looked at it several times still thinking if she is actually reading it right. The name reads as GONG TAE KWANG.

Tae Kwang hasn’t called her in a while since that particular day. So seeing his name on her missed call feels a little odd for her.

“I wonder why he called…” Eun Bi mumbled to herself.

Gong Tae Kwang never called her for nothing. Even if he seems to randomly call before, it was actually something, he will either make sure she gets home safe, or she didn’t skip a meal, making sure that everything is well about her.

Taking her courage, she dialed Tae Kwang’s number and after 5 rings the boy finally answered much to her relief.

“Gong Tae Kwang…” Eun Bi said as soon as Tae Kwang answered the call. She waited for the young boy to respond but he never did. “I’m sorry… I couldn’t answer your call earlier.. I was shopping with Unnie…” Eun Bi explained thinking the he might be mad for not answering his call. “Are you mad?” she asked when he still didn’t have any response.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang lay comfortable on the bed, inside a very familiar room, the room that fills all his childhood memories, where his mom would tuck him to sleep and tells him bed time stories. But then it is nothing but a memory now.

He suddenly felt like the room is spinning and everything is falling into pieces. He slowly closed his eyes and puts his arm on it preventing any source of light reach his eyes.

Lying just like that, he heard his phone ringing from his pocket. Without even opening his eyes, he fished for his phone and answers that call without saying anything.

There he heard the voice he had been longing to hear. He didn’t say a word even though he knows clearly who it is. Not because he is mad at her.

But because he wanted to hear her voice more, the voice that can make him go through any arduous day he is facing.

“I’m not mad…” he finally spoke after a long silence.

“Then why aren’t you saying anything?” Eun Bi asked from the other line. “You called me earlier… is there something wrong?” she added sounding sincerely concern.

Tae Kwang changed his position from lying to sitting on his bed with his back leaning against wall and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter