Chapter 2

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul is back to Korea after almost 6months of staying away from her mom and her sister to study abroad, she was back during the weekend and she was happy to finally be able to join her family without any restriction.

Feeling bored alone at their house since Eun Bi already started going to her previous school she decided to pay a visit at her mom’s workplace to offer some help.

“Oh! Eun Byul-ah... What are you doing here?” her mom asked as soon as she saw her entered the shop.

“I was bored at home so I decided to go here. Do you need any help omma?” Eun Byul asked with a lightly smile, she can say that she had mature a little over the time the spent away from her family.

“Aigoo.. It’s ok… you should have just met with your friends and catch up with each other…” her mom told her.

“Well… they are all at the school… so there is no one to actually meet.” Eun Byul answered.

“Is that so? But I’m sure you’ll just get more bored here… What to do? I can’t leave the shop today.” Her mom answered sounding sorry for not being able to accompany her.

“It’s ok Omma... But are you sure you don’t need any of my help?” Eun Byul asked.

“Neh… just go and have some fun…” her mom said and patter Eun Byul.

“Neh, Omma…. I’ll get going…” Eun Byul said and turns to leave.

Eun Byul walked around the busy street and noticed that nothing really changed, well, it’s not like she had been away for too long anyway. She then fished for her phone inside her sling bag.

““I’m bored… hhmmmm…Aigoo… why is that there is no one to call to?” Eun Byul mumbled to herself as she kept scrolling down on her phonebook.

With nothing in particular to do Eun Byul just kept on wandering on the busy street while looking at her phone that causes her to bump into someone.

“Aisshhh…..” Eun Byul groans when a shoulder bumps into her and she was more pissed when that person didn’t even bother to apologize to her. “Mwoyah?” she asked and turned to back. Then she saw a familiar back that she hasn’t seen in a while. “Wait? Isn’t that?” she asked herself.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang continued to walk with a heavy heart not really minding the people around him, he had been walking aimlessly when he suddenly bumps shoulder with someone and being the typical Tae Kwang he didn’t even bother to apologize and just continued on his tracks until.

“Yah!! If you bump into someone shouldn’t you apologize first before leaving?” a familiar voice ringed behind him keeping him from taking another step.

And as if his mind was playing a trick on him, he see no other than Eun Bi but something was different about her, not because she is wearing her casual clothes but something else, looking closely Tae Kwang realized that it wasn’t actually Go Eun Bi but Go Eun Byul, Eun Bi’s feisty twin sister.

“Go Eun Byul…?” Tae Kwang called hesitantly.

“Yeah… it’s me…” Eun Byul answered in her usual impatient voice with arms crossed infront of her chest.

“What are you doing here?” Tae Kwang asked forgetting about the apology Eun Byul is demanding earlier, but not like it actually mattered.

“I should be asking you that… why are you here and not on school…?” Eun Byul retorts, they can never really have a peaceful conversation.

“Well…. it’s been a while so just in case you are forgetting let me remind you… I’m Gong Tae Kwang…. I go and not go to school whenever I want.” Tae Kwang answered as if it was something to be proud of.

“Pfftt….” Eun Byul scowls. “Neh… Neh…” and turned around to leave Tae Kwang.

“Yah!!” Tae Kwang called and Eun Byul turned with a frown.

“What?” Eun Byul asked looking pissed that she has to talk to him wasting another seconds of her precious time.

“you still haven’t answered my question…” Tae Kwang said confusing Eun Byul.

“What question?” Eun Byul asked.

“What are you doing here?” Tae Kwang asked.

“What do you mean what am I doing here? I here because I’m bored… now did that answer your question?” Eun Byul exasperated and ce again.

“Aishhh,… this rude girl never changed…” Tae Kwang growls but followed Eun Byul anyway.

“Yah! Why are you following me?” Eun Byul asked with a death glare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter