Chapter 20

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy was playing her guitar when suddenly Tae Kwang appeared from the rooftop and even startles her when he decided to jump down from it, but she glad that he didn’t hurt himself and he tells her his nickname.

“Well…. I can see now why they call you that…” Joy commented with a friendly smile. “No one in their right mind will actually jump down from there…” she added and Tae Kwang just shrugs.

“What were you doing anyway?” Tae Kwang asked.

“Oh… I’m just playing my guitar… we have some sort of practical for our music class… so I’m practicing…” Joy explained.

“Ahh…” Tae Kwang nodded disinterestedly and went to the bench to sit. “Let me hear it…” He added surprising Joy.

“Neh?” Joy said as her eyes grow wider by Tae Kwang’s request.

“You already disturb my nap by making that noise… might as well finish listening to it, right?” Tae Kwang said with a sheepish grin.

“But…” Joy protested thinking of an excuse.

“Just play…. It’s not like I’m going to eat you if you can’t play well…” Tae Kwang said with his usual bossy attitude and Joy just pouted her lips.

Joy was really surprised as to how Tae Kwang is acting today, it’s like she is seeing the different side of him which she hasn’t seen, but nevertheless she likes that she is slowly discovering Tae Kwang.

“Arasso….” Joy said and seated beside Tae Kwang and positioned her guitar before strumming taking her timing to start the song she wants to play.

Tae Kwang watched the young girl as she sings while strumming her guitar and even nodded his head showing quite an approval unaware that he actually making Joy blush.

“Oohh.. You are quite good…” Tae Kwang commented making Joy pouts cutely.

“Just good?” Joy asked as if she was disappointed at the little compliment from Tae Kwang. “I thought I did quite well though…” Joy jokingly said.

“Eeiii…. Are you fishing for compliments now?” Tae Kwang joked.

“Pffttt….” Joy pouted pretending to be sad making Tae Kwang actually smile at the cute girl in front of him.

“Aigoo… Arasso… Arasso… you did well…you did great…” Tae Kwang complimented and patted her head like a little girl and Joy smiled in delights

“Hehe…” Joy giggles as hides her blushing face by looking down to her guitar.

Tae Kwang was unaware that this little gesture of him is making the young girl likes him more than she already did. That every time they meet makes Joy’s crush on him grow a little bit more.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Bi was walking on the corridor with Shijin and Songjoo beside her when she suddenly heard someone singing accompanied by a guitar, taking a look outside the window she saw 2 familiar faces.

It actually made her stop and stares right at them making Shijin and Songjoo confused to why she suddenly stopped.

“Eun Bi-ah… Why did you stop?” Shijin asked and they both followed where she is looking and there they saw Tae Kwang listening to a female student’s singing.

“OMO!!!” Songjoo uttered in disbelief. “Isn’t that Gong Tae Kwang?” she asked and Shijin just nodded her head as she keeps watching them. “Shijin-ah… looks like Gong Tae really gotten over you…” Songjoo added.

Eun Bi remained silent and just continued watching them; there was glint of sadness in her eyes as she watches him being nice to the younger girl. She even saw how Tae Kwang playfully pats her head and they seemed to be really having a nice time together.

“Well… I’m happy for him then…” Shijin commented coolly. She was never really interested in him anyway.

“Yeah… I think it’s about time he really moves on from you…” Songjoo commented and turns to look at Eun Bi. “Right, Eun Bi-ah?” she asked.

“Neh??” Eun Bi asked in surprise.

“I said that Gong Tae really do need to move on from Shijin…” Songjoo said.

“Ah…” Eun Bi answered half heartedly.

“Aigoo… You know guys... Let’s just go…” Shijin said and started to walk away before Songjoo and Eun Bi followed her.

******************************************************************************************

If there is a place where Eun Byul can find her own peace and serenity that would be the library, because it is literally quite there and there are a lot of books she can read to distract herself from useless thoughts that runs in her mind from time to time.

There she seated on the ground at the deepest corner of the library where no one can actually notice and disturb her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter