Chapter 19

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Byul seriously had no idea why this guy keeps on bugging her, she tried as much as she can to ignore Eun Gyul who seated on the empty seat right in front of her and started talking to her making her lose focus on what she is reading.

“Do you think it is possible that you could shut up?” Eun Byul said putting down her book and glares at Eun Gyul who stopped talking mid-way.

“But it did work…” Eun Gyul said putting on an innocent smile making Eun Byul more furious. “You finally talked to me..” he added making Eun Byul sigh.

“Me pretending to listen should be enough for you, right?” Eun Byul said putting on a sarcastic smile on her face. “But what to do? I don’t have time to play pretend with you.” Eun Byul said and gathered her things inside her bag leaving Eun Gyul somewhat dumbfounded.

Eun Gyul watched for the second time as Eun Byul walked away, but this time, he did chased for her and walked right behind her leaving some distance between them.

Eun Byul who doesn’t have very good memories when it comes to people walking behind her, due to the stalking and light switching off experienced prior to Jung Soo In case, exasperated, she knows that Eun Gyul is following her behind and even though she knows it is just him, it still creeps her out.

“Yah!!” Eun Byul yelled as soon as she looked back and Eun Gyul immediately stopped walking pretending that he wasn’t actually following her. “Stop following me!! It’s creeping me out!!” she uttered.

“Who…..” Eun Gyul was about to protest when Eun Gyul cuts him.

“Just walk beside me instead…” Eun Byul lightly utter but it was loud enough for Eun Gyul to hear, and before Eun Gyul could actually decipher what she had said, she had quickly turned around and walked away, pretending nothing happened.

“Wait?? Did she just…” Eun Gyul mumbles to himself as he was really surprised and confused at the same time but in the end, he ended up smiling like an idiot and runs towards Eun Byul who is a few steps away. “Hey!! Wait for me!!” he said and cutely runs to Eun Byul.

Eun Byul didn’t know as well as to why she asked him to walk beside her, when she can just go and shoo the guy as always, but she guessed that she can use some company for today.

“Yah…” Eun Byul lightly called as Eun Gyul silently walked beside her. “Seriously… why do you keep bugging me?” Eun Byul asked.

“I believe I already told you the reason…” Eun Gyul answered plainly.

“And you want me to believe that?” Eun Byul sarcastically asked.

“Aishh….” Eun Gyul groans at her stubbornness.

“You’ll gain nothing by being friend…” Eun Byul commented.

“Well.. Being friends with the formidable Go Eun Byul is already an honour…” Eun Gyul joked.  “I heard that no one can mess with you…” he added.

“Well…. I'm flattered that you've heard of me, but as you can see, the stories were incorrect.” Eun Byul didn’t know what other stories this guy has heard about her but she was quite sure that half of it is not true, or at least, not what it seems.

“That is why….” Eun Gyul answered with a small smile, making Eun Byul look at him with confusion in her eyes.

“That is why what?” Eun Byul asked.

“Just like that…” Eun Gyul said as he smiles brightly at her. “Now… where are we going, huh?” He asked quickly changing the topic and asking as if Eun Byul had already agreed on him tagging along with her.

“We are not going anywhere…. Because I’m going home….” Eun Byul answered.

“EH?!!” Eun Gyul answered in surprised. “Then why did you asked me to follow you?” he then asked.

“Excuse me?” Eun Byul said as she turned to give him a disagreeing look. “I never asked you to follow me… you are the one who keeps following me. Know your fact young man…” she added sarcastically and Eun Gyul pursed his lips.

“Arasso… Arasso… then let me atleast send you home, neh?” Eun Gyul said as he smiles brightly at Eun Byul who seemed surprised at his proposal to send her home.

“No thanks….” Eun Byul cold heartedly rejected.

“Aisshh…. Why can’t you ever agree with one thing with me?” Eun Gyul exasperated. “You choose… I’ll send you home walking beside you like this… or you’ll go home alone… but I’ll still follow you from BEHIND…” Eun Gyul said putting emphasis on the last word making Eun Byul sigh in annoyance.

“This guy is surely worse than Gong Tae Kwang” Eun Byul thought in her mind thinking how the other person annoys her as well. “Do whatever you want…” she sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter