Chapter 44

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi was walking on the school ground when she spotted one familiar dorky boy; sitting on a bench and seemed to be mumbling something to himself like a total idiot.

“What are you doing? Talking all by yourself…” Eun Bi said as soon as she reached the place of the boy. Which appeared to be no other than Cha Eun Gyul, her sister’s admirer/

“Omo!...” Eun Gyul who seemed to be startled by the sudden appearance of Eun Bi and quickly closed the notebook he had been holding as if he wanted no one to see it.

“Why are you so startled??” Eun Bi asked with a smile. “Are you perhaps doing something bad?” she teased.

“Ani… it’s you who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.. How can I not get startled…” Eun Gyul whined.

“Pffftt…” Eun Bi scoffed and seated beside him. “Then what are you hiding in there?” Eun Bi asked eyeing the notebook.

“Nothing…” Eun Gyul lied and hides the notebook to his side making Eun Bi only more suspicious of the his action.

“I heard that you confessed to her yesterday…” Eun Bi said which caught Eun Gyul off guard.  “but don’t get mad at unnie for telling me... we just promised not to keep secrets with one another”

“It’s ok…” Eun Gyul gave a genuine smile at Eun Bi. “I don’t have the intention of hiding it, and as if you didn’t already know that…” he added.

“Yeah, right…” Eun Bi answered with a small smile as well. “Just promise me that you’ll treat my sister nicely, ok? Because if not…  I won’t forgive you…” Eun Bi said with a firm tone.

“Are you threatening me now??” Eun Gyul asked playfully.

“Ani… I’m asking you a favor…” Eun Bi then smiled sweetly.

“Hey… Do you want me to show you something interesting??” Eun Gyul asked with glistening eye making Eun Bi frown in confusion. He shows something interesting To Eun Byul just yesterday and now the younger twin is up for a new one.

“What kind of interesting….?” Eun Bi asked curiously.

“You’ll disappear…” Eun Gyul said with a sheepish grin as he leans towards Eun Bi a little making Eun Bi flustered.

“Mwoh??” Eun Bi asked as she moves back a little.

“Don’t move…” Eun Gyul lightly whispered. “at the count of 3… you’ll be taken somewhere else…” Eun Gyul added. “1….2….” he then started his counting.

“Just what exactly are you up to??” Eun Bi asked a little annoyed this time and even before she could move her body away from Eun Gyul on her own, a force already pulls her away from the grinning boy.

“3….” Eun Gyul said and watched as Eun Bi gets drag by a certain raven haired boy.

*****************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang was walking peacefully until he caught 2 people sitting so beside each other. At first he didn’t mind it at all until he was able to recognize the identity of that 2 person. Cha Eun Gyul and no other than Go Eun Bi.

He wasn’t surprised to see them together, Eun Bi is a friendly person afterall, but what surprised him the most was when Eun Gyul started to lean closer to Eun Bi.

He didn’t particularly hated Eun Gyul but he wasn’t that friendly with him either, and the last time he can remember the guy like Eun Byul and not Eun Bi, so seeing how he is leaning against Eun Bi right now instantly boils his blood.

With his long legs he didn’t even had a hard time getting to their place and he immediately pulls Eun Bi out there leaving Cha Eun Gyul all alone.

He didn’t know what has come into his mind, it was as if his body has a mind of its own and he started dragging Eun Bi to wherever his feet led him.

“Yah…. Gong Tae Kwang…” Eun Bi called as she gets drag by Tae Kwang and yet he didn’t respond.

Shortly after, Tae Kwang finally stopped with his back facing her and never releasing Eun Bi’s arm from his grip and Eun Bi took the liberty of taking her arm back before calling out for it.

“Gong Tae Kwang….” Eun Bi called but Tae Kwang didn’t respond once again and so Eun Bi decided to walk up front to face him. “You drag me here… so at least say something…” Eun Bi demanded. “Why did you drag me here?” she asked.

“I don’t know…” Tae Kwang answered flatly not even looking at Eun Bi in the eye.

“You don’t know?” Eun Bi repeated as if the words Tae Kwang said were foreign to her ears. “I think I know why…” Eun Bi said with a sheepish smile that rarely appears on her innocent face.

Right at this moment, Eun Bi feels like she is somewhat indebted to Eun Gyul, and the boy was right, he did show her somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter