Chapter 36

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi and EunByul walked their way to the Love House after the brief reunion Eun Bi had with Eunjin, who is also close to Eunbi when they were younger kids but had to leave the country for some personal reasons.

Eun Bi was really ecstatic telling stories to Eun Byul as they were walking. She told her sister lots of stories about the place and how she used to grew up in this neighborhood.

“OHH!! Unnie!” Eun Bi excitedly called Eun Byul who was only walking beside her with their arms actually linking together. “See that bakery…. I used to work there as well…” she said brightly.

“Really?” Eun Byul asked and smiled at how her sister is talking nonstop.

“Neh…” Eun Bi nodded several times. “The owner there is really nice… she would always give me some of the bread that are left when the shop closes…” she added.

“That was really nice of her then…” Eun Byul commented but there were trace of sadness in her voice which Eun Bi didn’t fail notice.

“Unnie… is there something wrong??” Eun Bi asked worriedly.

“Ani…” Eun Byul denied but of course Eun Bi didn’t buy it.

“Unnie…I thought it already told you not to keep secrets with me….” Eun Bi reminded her older twin.

“I’m not… it’s just that..” Eun Byul paused.

“Just what unnie?” Eun Bi asked.

“Did you work part-times all your life here?” Eun Byul asked sounding sad.

And it all made sense to Eun Bi now, she had been talking about her part-times here and there that she didn’t notice that it was actually making her sister felt bad for her. It’s true that she had numerous part-times but she never really hated it.

“I did have a lot of part times but I never regretted it… because of that I was able to send myself to school…So don’t worry about it unnie, ok? I had a lot of good times too while I was working…” Eun B said and gives a reassuring smile at her twin.

“Arasso…” Eun Byul said with a small smile.

******************************************************************************************

 Shortly enough they reached the front of the Love House where Eun Bi spent most of her life away from her older twin Eun Byul.

“So we are here now…The Love House” Eun Bi said with a smile.

“So this is where you grew up, huh….” Eun Byul commented as she looked at the Love House.

“Yes…” Eun Bi brightly says. “Let’s go inside.. I’m sure they are already waiting for since I told them that we are almost her…” she said and drags Eun Byul inside.

“NEh…” Eun Byul answered and followed Eun Bi.

Shortly after they entered the Love House, the twins were greeted by a bunch of kids smiling brightly at them together with the Ahjumma who is managing the orphanage.

“OMO… you 2 are really look alike…” the ahjumma said. “I can barely tell with one of you is Eun Bi...” she added even the kids looked amazed at the similarity of the twins.

“So… which one of you is Eun Bi unnie?” a little boy asked.

The twin turned to look at each other as if they are talking by their heads and looked back at the kids after a while before flashing them a smile.

“That would be me…” Eun Bi said with a big smile. “Have you been a good boy Min Ho-ah??” she asks and the kid automatically nods his head. “That is great then…” she said and ruffles the kids hair. “By the way kids… this is my unnie… Go Eun Byul…” Eun Bi finally introduces her sister to the crowd of kids.

“Annyeong kids… I’m Go Eun Byul…” Eun Byul said with a small smile.

“Annyeong unnie/noona” the kids said and they all take turns to introduce themselves one by one to Eun Byul with a big warm smile.

“Nice to meet you all…” Eun Byul said smiling warmly at the kids.

******************************************************************************************

“Student…” the bus driver called the boy sitting on the back portion of the bus with his earphones on his ears and looking outside the window but obviously just spacing out.

“Neh?” the boy who turned out to be none other than Gong Tae Kwang seemed started at first and looked at the bus driver. “What is it ahjussi?” he asked.

“We are already at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter