Chapter 50

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole class almost fell silent when a dashing Eun Gyul entered the classroom. He stopped in front of the 3 girls who are chatting with each other as they all gave him incredulous look as he pants and hold onto his knee for support.

“Yah!! Cha Eun Gyul.. What happened to you?” Songjoo asked as she frowns curiously at him.

“Is someone chasing after you?” Shijin added with a small frown of confusion.

“I…..I’m…. not late.. Am I?” Eun Gyul asked in between his panting.

Songjoo looked onto her small pink wristwatch to check on time and answered a “NO”. But Eun Gyul doesn’t seem to hear as he asked again.

“I’m not late, right?” Eun Gyul asked again looking straight at Eun Byul whose expression can’t be read..

Shijin and Songjoo both exchange looks as if they can read each other’s mind and looked back at Eun Byul and Eun Gyul waiting for the next thing to happen.

“That should answer your question, right?” Eun Byul said looking at the teacher who just came in and telling the whole class to go to their proper seat.

“Yes…” Eun Gyul answered with a smile before going back to his seat.

“What was that?” Shijin asked with suspicion and Eun Byul just shrugs.

“I can sense something…” Songjoo narrowed her eyes on her bestfriend who just ignores her anyway.

******************************************************************************************

Yi An entered the class just about in time as well before the teacher came and he was able to witness the little scene his very own bestfriend is involved.

He wasn’t sure what the 4 of them are talking about but it didn’t miss his eyes when he saw Eun Gyul smile before leaving Eun Byul, but what surprised him and confused him as well was when Eun Byul smiled when no one is looking.

It was a faint smile, it awsn’t an obvious one, but knowing Eun Byul for more than a decade, he can tell that Eun Byul indeed smiled. That is her smiling genuinely. It is his bestfriend smiling at a guy other than him.

He wasn’t supposed to feel jealous. He has no right be jealous, he just a bestfriend anyway. Are they even considered still bestfriends after he had messed thing up?

He liked Eun Byul for 10 whole long years. And then he turned to like her identical twin within the span of less than a year. Horrible.

Somehow he knows why the twins never liked him. If only he can turn back time to change things. He would have done it a long time ago. But there is no way for that to happen, all he can do now is live to consequences of his action.

“Yah~~!! Han Yi An…” he didn’t even notice it that he had been spacing out until Song Joo called for him. “What are you still doing there? Go to your sit!!”

“OH?? Neh….” He awkward said and went to his seat passing Eun Byul at the back.

“Are you ok?” Eun Byul mouthed at him as he walked passed her.

“Neh…” he said with a small nod.

******************************************************************************************

The twins are having their lunch break and enjoying the food at the cafeteria with their two other girl bestfriends and Eun Gyul who hasn’t said a word since morning, Yi An left for his swimming practice so it was just th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter