Chapter 42

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yi An could only watch as Eun Bi run after Gong Tae Kwang. He was hurt. How couldn’t he be? Eun Bi clearly chose Tae Kwang over him of course it hurts.

But more than that, he was more hurt by the fact the he didn’t know anymore what he was actually feeling anymore.

Was Eun Byul right all along?

Did he only like Eun Bi because she was her sister’s twin?

Did he really only liked the feeling of having someone to like?

Did he not sincerely like any of them at all?

The truth is, he didn’t know, that is why it hurts a lot. It hurts a lot to be lost in your own personal feelings. Those thought of him suddenly gets interrupted when a voice spoke from his side.

“It seems like Eun Bi sunbae likes Tae Kwang oppa too…” a female voice said bringing Han Yi An back to reality..

Yi An looked to his side only to see an unfamiliar female student with long brown hair standing next to him, he didn’t know who she was but she seemed to know Tae Kwang and Eun Bi well by the way she spoke just know. But still he didn’t know who she female student was.

“I thought it was only a one-sided love…” the female student continued with a trace of bitterness in her own gently voice.

“Who are you??” Yi An finally asked.

“Oh… I’m sorry… I’m Park Joy… I’m from a lower year…” Joy introduced herself.

“Ah.. I’m Han…” Yi An was about to introduce himself as well when Joy interrupted him

“I know you….” Joy said making Yi An frown in slight confusion.

“You know me??” Yi An asked.

“You are Han Yi An right?? Who wouldn’t know you? You are this school’s star swimmer.” Joy commented with a small friendly smile.

“Star swimmer?” Yi An repeated the word as if it sounds foreign to him. “Not anymore…” he added in an almost inaudible manner.

That is fact. Ever since he injured his shoulder prior to the accident, he wasn’t in his best condition anymore. So he isn’t that “Star Swimmer” anymore.

“Wae? Did I say something wrong?” Joy asked when Yi An suddenly space out in front of her and mumbled something she could not dicipher.

“Neh??” Yi An asked who obviously doesn’t to hear what she had said

“You suddenly spaced out and I think I heard you say something, I just didn’t know what it is…” Joy answered.

“Ani…” Yi An quickly said. “I got to go now…. Bye.” Yi An said.

“Ah.. Neh…Bye Sunbae…” Joy answered and also went on her way.

She was originally headed to the other building when she saw Tae Kwang and was about to call her and she accidentally seen what happened. She was coming from the direction Tae Kwang is coming and so was able to see 3 of them with them noticing her presence.

******************************************************************************************

People say that it impossible for a person to know the other complete. It might be true, but for Go Eun Byul, though she might not know Yi An completely, but she atleast know him enough to tell when he is in trouble.

And that phone conversation earlier tells it all.

            “Oh... Yi An-ah… is there something wrong” she asked.

“Ani.. Can’t I just call my bestfriend?” Yi An answered making Eun Byul smile a little because that was originally her line. “I’ll hang up now…” Yi An said.

            “Arasso…” Eun Byul answered and hangs the phone up as well.

She knows that there is something troubling her bestfriend that is why she decided to go but in the end, she stayed when Eun Gyul stopped her from leaving and now he is standing right in front of her looking straight into her eyes.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Gyul stands in front of Eun Byul and looked straight into her eyes. He was as nervous as he can be. But there is no backing out now. It is now or never, he thought.

So slowly he lowers his body and seated in front of Go Eun Byul so that their eyes would be on the same level at the least.

“I’m not a perfect guy… I’m not very good at studying… I’m also not good at making any friends. My family is a mess as you have known…” Eun Gyul started seriously while looking at the somewhat lost Eun Byul. “There are a lot of things for you not to like me….But... I like you…” Eun Gyul said surprising Eun Byul by the sudden confession.

“Neh??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter