Chapter 49

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day was normal for the rest of the class, aside from the fact they are missing 2 heads which no one seemed to have ever noticed; no one but the Go Twin.

“I don’t see Eun Gyul around” Eun Bi said which make Eun Byul wake up from her trance.

“And I don’t see Ddorayi as well…” Eun Byul retorts with her usual cold voice which Eun Bi had gotten used to and Eun Bi just smiled to it.

“Well.. It’s Gong Tae Kwang… He has the tendency to cut class at any time he likes it.” Eun Bi answered as a matter of fact and Eun Byul nodded. “You know unnie…”

“What?” Eun Byul asked as she looked at her sister who was sitting beside her on the busy classroom as they are having their break.

“If you are worried about him... You should just call him.” Eun Bi said with a small smile on her lips.

“Why should I call him? And who said I am worried?” Eun Byul turned frowning at her sister with arms crossed in front of her chest as she leans her back on her seat’s back rest.

“I’m actually about to look for him on the rooftop now.” Eun Bi said as she stands up but before leaving she grabs her sister’s phone that is lying on her desk.

“Yah!! What are you doing?” Eun Byul looked alarmed for a moment.

“You can scold me later…” Eun Bi said as she hand’s her twin’s phone back to its owner which Eun Byul reluctantly accepts.

“Yah~~~!!!” Eun Byul called for her twin.

“But I’d appreciate a ‘thank you’ more” Eun Bi added with a sheepish smile before leaving Eun Byul in somewhat panic mode.

“Aish.. Gong Tae Kwang… What have you done to my innocent sister!” she groans.

 *****************************************************************************************

Cha Eun Gyul had moments in his life where he wanted to disappear like a bubble. And one of those moments was today.

He didn’t particularly feel like doing anything nor going to class, but irony, didn’t he also want to be alone so he goes somewhere crowded.

 Sitting in front of a monitor playing some street fighting game, he feels his phone vibrating through his pocket, he wanted to ignore the call but something in him is telling him to answer it.

So going with his feeling, he fished for the phone onto is pocket and answered the call without even looking at the caller’s name and her just pinned it in between his head and shoulder.

“Hello….” He speaks through the phone and waited for a response. “Hello…” Again he said when no one answered. “if you called me you should at least say something” he added sounding annoyed this time.

*****************************************************************************************

Eun Byul stared at her phone as it flashes; Calling Cha Eun Gyul. She wanted to slap the back of her twin’s head but she knows for a fact that she can’t do it anyway for her love for her twin is stronger.

She almost panicked when Eun Gyul finally answered her call and she regretted not actually pushing the end button before it as even answered and now it is too late to back out.

            “Go Eun Byul” she heard Eun Gyul called her name after sounding annoyed just a moment ago for her silence.

            “Yeah it’s me…” she manages to say after finding her voice back.

To say that Eun Gyul was surprised was an understatement. The last time Eun Byul called him by the phone was when she went to their house and joined their dinner turned disaster.

            “Why did you call?” Eun Gyul asked.

But to be honest, it doesn’t matter to him why Eun Byul called him, he was just thankful that she did. Funny how the first time Eun Byul called him was when he needed someone by his side and right now, her second phone call happens to be the same.

            “You skipped class…” Eun Byul answered nonchalantly.

            “Why? Do you miss me?” Eun Gyul tried to joke.

            “Don’t kid me!” Eun Byul snaps

            “Chill… I’m just joking….” Eun Gyul can imagine her frowning already.

            “Wait… Are you on an arcade center?” Eun Byul frowned even more when she heard the background music.

            “ooohh… How did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter