Chapter 43

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as what Eun Byul had told Eun Bi she called her girl bestfriend and told her that both of them wouldn’t be able to make it to their class as they are heading home already.

When they arrived home, they both headed to their room and started changing their uniforms to a casual clothe where it I comfortable to wear at home.

“I’ll just be downstairs… if you need anything just call me, ok?” Eun Byul said, she wanted to be there with her twin but she knows that what her sister needs right is some time alone with herself. She can just nag at her later when Eun Bi is ok.

“Neh, unnie.. Thank you.” Eun Bi said and Eun Byul heads out of their room.

Eun Byul heads down to their living room and flops herself at the soft sofa in front of the TV and started browsing channels. But Eun Byul being just she is, she didn’t even last 5minutes on one channel and kept changing it.

Until one face caught her attention on a certain channel, she had no idea what the show or drama it is, but the guy that is showing on the screen caught her attention.

Not because she finds him handsome or what, she was not that kind of girl to fangirls in front of the tv whenever they see their oppa on screen, but it was for the fact that the guy on the screen looked exactly like the guy who just confessed to her hours ago.

And as she was watching the doorbell suddenly rings and she looked on the clock that hangs on their wall and saw that there is still time before their mother come home and her mother wouldn’t really ring the bell of her own house, so she wondered who could have been their unexpected visitor.

“Who is it??” Eun Byul asked as she walked towards the door waiting for the respond of the person outside.

“It’s us… Songjoo and Shijin…” answered by the person outside which turns out to be her 2 loyal girl bestfriend.

“What are you guys doing here??” Eun Byul answered as soon as she opens the door for them.

“Why else?? We got worried… You just suddenly called and said you can’t go to class, are you ok?” Songjoo asked worriedly.

“I am… no need to worry…” Eun Byul said flatly.

“And we brought your bags….” Shijin said as she shows Eun Byul their bags.

“Thanks…” Eun Byul said as she widens the door finally letting them in. “Eun Bi is in our room…” she informed.

“Is she ok??” Shijin asked worriedly as if she knows something.

“She is… she is just resting….” Eun Byul answered but she herself sounded tired.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang went straightly home after the class, if on normal days, he would have gone to arcades or anywhere he can find fun. But today he felt extra tired and drain of energy,

He went to the kitchen after placing hi bag on the couch on his way and grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator not noticing that his father was actually there as well and having a cup of coffee while reading some paper.

“Oh? Appa… you are here…” Tae Kwang said when he saw his father.

“Yes…But why do you look so lost? Did something happen?” Mr. Gong asked noticing the trouble his son is hiding. “Come on.. You can tell me…” he encourages his son to open up.

“It was nothing appa,…” Tae Kwang lied; he was never the type of person to talk about his trouble even to his parent.

“I know it was nothing… you seemed lost these past few days… Even you mom is worried of you now…” Mr. Gong answered firmly.

“Omma??” Tae Kwang asked in confusion and surprise.

Flashback

It happened a few days ago, Mr. Gong was in his study room and reading a book when his phone suddenly rang showing the number of his ex-wife. He frowned seeing the number like how Tae Kwang frowned at everything.

“Hello…” Mr. Gong said as soon as he answered the call.

“It’s me…” the actress said.

“I know…You are calling me… How strange….” Mr. Gong said. “Won’t your husband mind?” he added.

“Ani… He isn’t that petty…” the actress said which seemed to slightly offended Mr. Gong but he hides it perfectly to himself.

“I’m glad to hear that then…” Mr. Gong said with a small smile. “So why did you call?” he finally asked.

“It’s about Tae Kwang…” the actress said sounding a little worried for her only son.

“What about Tae Kwang? Did he bother you? Aissh… that kid…. Don’t worry… it won’t happen agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter