Chapter 41

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi looked at the retreating back of Tae Kwang, she never thought it hurts this much to see the back of the person you cherish the most walking away from you.

She couldn’t help but to ask herself; “did he felt like this all those time I turned my back on him?”.

She knows more than anybody how much she had neglected Gong Tae Kwang and yet he remained by her side, and all she ever did was hurt him.

Without even looking at Han Yi An, she lifted her feet off its place and started chasing to the boy she had hurt the most, hoping it’s not too late to catch up to him.

“Gong Tae Kwang!!” she yelled trying to get his attention but he did not stop and continued walking in big steps. “TAE KWANG!!!” she yelled louder this time.

It was only a short distance that she had run but she was already panting so hard.

“GONG TAE KWANG!!!” again she called for him.

******************************************************************************************

You don't have to hold onto the pain to hold onto the memory.

Tae Kwang knows that at the least, and so, he’ll just carry on with the good memories he had with Eun Bi and move on with his life.

It wouldn’t be easy but he knows he can do it. He is Gong Tae Kwang afterall.

“GONG TAE KWANG!!!”

He suddenly heard someone calling from behind, he stopped and looked back to see Go Eun Bi running after him.

“You finally stopped….” Eun Bi said between her panting and Tae Kwang only lifted his brows like he usually does whenever he finds something unusual or interesting to him.

“Why are you running??” he asked nonchalantly.

“I…Have….Something….” Eun Bi who was still panting and breathless tried to talk.

“It’s ok.. Just take your breath first… then you can tell me” Tae Kwang said considerately.

Somehow Eun Bi was relieved that at least Tae Kwang still cared for her like he usually does. She was really afraid that he had grown to hate her with the awful things she had done to him. She didn’t know what to do if that actually happens.

They both seated on the bench under the shade of the big tree, there was an awkward silence within them until Tae Kwang took the initiative to break it.

“So… You have something to tell me??” Tae Kwang asked as a matter of fact.

“Neh…” Eun Bi said as she looked at Tae Kwang who was sitting next to her and yet he felt so far.

“What is it?” he asked flatly.

“There are actually a lot of things that I wanted to tell you… but I don’t really know where to start…” Eun Bi said nervously and Tae Kwang looked at her.

Tae Kwang didn’t say anything and just looked somewhere far as Eun Bi stared longingly at him. He wasn’t even looking at her now.

 “I know that I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life…” Eun Bi started trying hard not to crack her own voice. “Trying to end my life, stealing my sister’s identity, lying to everyone….” She added.

Tae Kwang then looked at her but still he wasn’t saying a single word to her and Eun Bi could only look back at him.

“But I don’t regret any of it… Because somehow… along the way… I met you…” Eun Bi confessed and Tae Kwang looked blankly at him.

“Because the day that I first met you, the day you first said hello. My life started that day… you may not believe me but that is the truth. And thanks to you I was able to continue with this life…”  Eun Bi continued as she looked at Tae Kwang.

Tae Kwang doesn’t know what to think anymore, in fact he doesn’t want to think of anything else right this moment, because everything is coming to him in the speed of light and catching up is a really hard task so he could only look at Eun Bi as well.

“There are a lot of thing I wanted to thank you… Thank you for holding my hand when I got no one by my side. Thank you for calling out my name when no one else could. Thank you for making me laugh when I don’t even want to smile. And mostly thank you for loving me despite all the flaws that I have.” Eun Bi uttered.

“It doesn’t matter…” finally Tae Kwang said after long moment of silent. Somehow he doesn’t like where this seemed to be going. He badly wanted to leave already.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul looked at Eun Gyul who was sitting just right beside her waiting for the words he was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter