Chapter 12

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Shijin took a guess as who is the other person who could differentiate the twins, they all turned to look at Yi An which happens to be the subject of Shijin’s guess.

They looked at him as if they are waiting for him to confirm Shijin’s guess. But Yi An himself seemed to be surprised as well. He didn’t expect that they will all suspect him being that person.

He wanted to say that yes it was him, yet he also knows that it would be a lie for in reality, he still can’t figure out the twin. It may be a shame to say that he had been friends with Eun Byul for whole 10 years and yet he still doesn’t know who is who whenever the twins are together. If not for the different hairstyle they have.

So he was sure himself that it was not him that Eun Byul is talking about, then if not him, who? He wondered and he can be sure that its not the 2 girls since they are suspecting him already, then it only left one more person in the group excluding Eun Gyul who is a new comer, that person is Gong Tae Kwang.

Suddenly he felt a sudden gush of irritation towards the shorter guy sitting just in front of him. Tae Kwang seemed disinterested on their topic but he knows that he is listening anyway. And just to confirm his suspicion he heard Eun Byul’s voice.

“Ani… It’s not Yi An…” Eun Byul said and the 2 girls seemed surprised for they were so sure that it’s Yi An.

“if not Yi An, then who?” Songjoo asked and Eun Byul just gestured her head towards the I’m-ignoring-you-all Gong Tae Kwang.

“Gong Tae?”  Shijin asked in surprised as they followed Eun Byul’s head gesture and it landed to only one person. Gong Tae Kwang.

“Really? It’s Gong Tae?” Songjoo also asked in surprised.

“Yah…. Ddorayi…” Shijin said and turned to nudge Tae Kwang and he looked as if he was annoyed and he didn’t know what was happening around him. “Is it true?” Shijin asked.

“What is?” Tae Kwang asked pretending not to really know about what he is being asked about.

“Is it true that you can tell which is Eun Bi and Eun Byul?” Songjoo asked and Tae Kwang turned to frown.

“What are you guys talking about. Of course I can…. This is Eun Byul and that is Eun Bi…” Tae Kwang answered as if it was a stupid question to ask. “Can’t you tell the difference?” he asked sarcastically while Yi An seemed to be holding on his temper.

“Aish…. I mean not like that… What if they have the same hairstyle? Wearing the same clothes… can you still tell them apart…” Songjoo asked.

“Eiii… I doubt he can do it….” Shijin contrast.

“I can ok… if you don’t believe me, then it’s your problem not mine.” Tae Kwang said in annoyance that they don’t believe it when it was already Eun Byul saying that he can.

“Then how?” Shijin asked once again not believing him. And Eun Bi seemed to be not convinced as well or she might be just purely curious as well.

“By flicking our heads?” Eun Bi asked as she looked at Tae Kwang.

And for a moment, Tae Kwang seemed to be offended or hurt by Eun Bi’s response. It was as if he just got rejected again, it would have been less painful if it was Eun Byul who failed to recognize that ability of him to tell them apart, but no. it was Eun Byul who actually acknowledge it right now.

“Ani….” Tae Kwang answered in sarcasm trying to hide his hurt expression. “You two hits me back now.. so it doesn’t make the difference at all now.” Tae Kwang retorts and Songjoo smiled at the thought of Tae Kwang being hit by the twin.

“Then how??” Shijin asked. “They really look the same to me…” Shijin added.

“Yah…” Tae Kwang slightly scolded. “Just because they look similar doesn’t make them the same person.” Tae Kwang said. “Eun Bi is Eun Bi and Eun Byul is Eun Byul… So stop asking how I can tell them apart… because I just know…” Tae Kwang said and stands up from his sit and walks away.

“Yah!! Why get mad! Aaissshh….” Shijin scowls at the retreating Tae Kwang.

******************************************************************************************

When they finished eating they all returned to the class thought they still have at least 20minutes more left to their lunch break. Shijin and Songjoo entered the room together and Yi An was already sitting on his seat when they arrived and he noticed the absence of the twin.

“Where’s Eun Bi and Eun Byul?” Yi An casually asked.

“OH? They are not here yet…” Songjoo commented and Yi An nodded.

“Maybe they are both together…” Shijin answered just at the same time Eun Byul sneak behind them.

“Who?” Eun Byul asked almost startling her two bestfriend.

“Oh? Eun Byul-ah… we thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter