Chapter 11

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Out of all the subjects he had, Gong Tae Kwang hated the most his first morning subject which is History. Staying in that class can bring him back to his dreamland in less than 5 minutes, and so he just decided to spend the whole class alone at the rooftop where he can find peace and serenity under the bright sun.

He still can’t understand why it is being thought all over again when he had already learned what it is to learn during his entire elementary days, and it was not like History is a great subject from his point of view. Yes, he does agree that it is important to learn what is your history and past.

But to be constantly reminded by is not a great at the same time. Because no matter if the History is a sad one or a happy one, it all leads to the same conclusion. You will be saddened by it.

Sad memories makes you sad and wished you never had those memories, just like the memories of his 8th birthday where his parent fought like there is no tomorrow.

Happy memories on the other hand makes you even sadder because you know that it’s all it’s gonna be. A memory. A memory, which will keep you wishing to have all over again. Just like his memories with Eun Bi. So History is a subject he is definitely not fond of.

Hearing the bell ring signaled Tae Kwang that the first period ended and so he rose from lying and extend his arms sideward and a big yawn escaped his mouth.

“I better go to class now…” He lazily mumbles and stands up and started to walk down the rooftop with his hand inside his pockets.

Upon reaching the doors of his classroom he noticed that his chair is missing and in search for it, he noticed Eun Bi who is happily smiling at her 2 bestfriend hugging each other. Seeing how Eun Bi looked so happy makes him smile as well, but something caught his attention.

For a moment it made him wonder, since when did these 3 girlfriends become a pack of 4? Shijin and Songjoo are hugging someone who is not Eun Bi for Eun Bi is sitting in front of them as she smiled brightly like no else matters but them.

And though he knows that these 3 are all friends with the other female student in their class, they were not close enough to be hugging each other the way they are doing. As though it didn’t actually bother him, he slowly walked to them with his hand still in his pocket.

“What are you guys doing?” he asked and they all turned to look at him.

“Ohh??” Songjoo said. “Mian… I borrowed your seat for a while.” She added and stands up from it. “Here..” she said giving back Tae Kwang his seat. But Tae Kwang didn’t to care about his taken seat and he just looked at the person they released from the hug,

“Yah… Gong Tae…” Shijin slightly scolded when she noticed that Tae Kwang is staring at Eun Byul. “Why do you look like you’ve seen a ghost?” Shijin commented looking at the somehow surprised and confused Tae Kwang. “Its… Eun….” But before she could even finish what she was about to say Tae Kwang cuts her.

“Go Eun Byul… What are you doing here?” Tae Kwang asked as he looked at Eun Byul.

“Why else will I be in school?” Eun Byul answered in sarcasm. “I’m here to study… so whether you like it or not. You have to deal with it.” Eun Byul added as she gives Tae Kwang a grin.

“EEiisshhh!!” Tae Kwang scoffs at Eun Byul’s sarcasm and took his sit then drags it back to his place, but he didn’t fail to give a small smile at Eun Bi before going back which didn’t go unnoticed by Eun Byul.

******************************************************************************************

During the lunch break, the girls spend it all together at the school’s cafeteria, with Tae Kwang and Yi An as well. The twins are sitting side by side with Yi An at the end of the table and on the seat in front of them is Shinjin, Songjoo and Tae Kwang is.

They are all eating in silent when Songjoo noticed that the new transfer student. Well, wouldn’t notice his entrance when all the girls in the cafeteria except their table started to murmuring about his great looks.

“Woah!! Yi An... Looks like someone is going to steal you spot as the School’s Flowerboy…” Songjoo joked and they turned to look where Eun Gyul is.

“Well… he does look good…” Shijin agreed and turned to look at Eun Bi. “Don’t you think so, Eun Bi-ah?” she asked Eun Bi.

“Oh?? Neh…” Eun Bi innocently answered and the 2 guy quickly reacted.

“MWOH!!” the 2 guy said in chorus surprising the rest of them

“OMO!!” Shijin said in shock and turned to glare at Tae Kwang who is sitting just right beside her. “Yah!! Why did you have to shout?! You almost scared the daylight out of me!” Shijin scolded but Tae Kwang didn’t bother to answer.

************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter