Chapter 23

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are two reasons why people don't talk about things. Either is doesn't mean anything to them, or it means everything. For Tae Kwang it is the latter.

It has been long since Tae Kwang actually talked about his feeling for Eun Bi, he never once mentioned it to her since her return, though Eun Bi was aware that somehow he still feels the same because of his nice gestures towards her, but there are also times when she thinks that he had gotten over her.

“Gong Tae Kwang…” that’s all Eun Bi can come up after hearing Tae Kwang’s words, how was she supposed to answer him?

She looked so confused at him, she badly wanted to say something but she couldn’t find the right words to say that it will not bring pain to him. Tae Kwang was too clever to notice it right away, that once again he brought Eun Bi uncomfortable feelings, he hated it.

“Aigoo…. What am I saying?” Tae Kwang tried to laugh it all away. “Don’t mind me… I’m not saying it to make you feel uncomfortable…” he added.

“Gong Tae Kwang…. itjjana…” Eun Bi started trying her best not to stutter.

“Ara…. I know… so you didn’t have to say anything…. Let’s just resume eating…” Tae Kwang said trying to brush the topic off.

Eun Bi watched as Tae Kwang resumed eating, he always tells her that he knows, that he knows everything and yet he doesn’t say a words about it. Eun Bi wondered what exactly is it that he knows?

How can he know when she hasn’t say a word about it?

How can he know when she herself doesn’t even know what is it?

She was lost in her own train of thoughts when suddenly a sound of falling metal brought her back to reality, she looked and saw Tae Kwang looking at the TV on her left side and the look on his face can’t hide the shock.

Actress Song Hee Young was brought to the hospital after she collapse on the set of her new movie.

The news flash reads just like that and the news anchor said some details about the actress but it wasn’t enough.

“Tae Kwang-ah…. Gwaenchana?” Eun Bi asked sounding concerned as well, she knows that the actress is Tae Kwang’s mother and even met her personally before.

“Ohh??” Tae Kwang said, he sounded far. “I’m ok…” he lied.

******************************************************************************************

“OMO!!! What do we do?” Eun Gyul said sounding all in panic as he stands on the side of the hospital bed where Eun Byul is sitting and having her wounds treated by a nurse.

“Yah!! Will you please shut up” Eun Byul exasperated, “I’m not dying… it’s just a simple wound” she added.

“Ara… but what if it scarred…” Eun Gyul said still sounding like a panic boyfriend, making the nurse that is treating Eun Byul smile at his foolish actions.

“Don’t worry young man… It’s not a serious wound… after some time it will all heal…” the nurse said with a friendly smile to calm the nervous boy.

“Hear that?” Eun Byul said in sarcasm and Eun Gyul just pouted.

“And I’m sure your girlfriend will still be pretty even if it leaves scars…” the nurse joke sending shivers to the youngster’s spine.

“NEH?!!!!” the two Eun said in unison.

“I’m not in any kind of relationship with this troll….” Eun Byul protested with a frown.

“Mwoh?? Troll??” Eun Gyul said in disbelief as he looked at Eun Byul with the same disgust. “As if I’d take a witch for a girlfriend….” Eun Gyul retorts

“Aigoo….” The middle age nurse smiled even more hearing the two of them squabbles. “Such a unique term of endearment you two have…” she teased even more much to the dismay of 2 Eun.

“We really aren’t….” Eun Byul still tried to protest when the nurse interrupted her.

“Neh… Arasso…” the nurse said in a teasing voice. “Now… you’re done… just make sure that you clean your wounds and apply a cream to it. Ok?” the nurse said and leaves not giving a chance for anymore protest from the young duo.

******************************************************************************************

Tae Kwang and Eun Bi stand inside the hospital where Song Hee Young is admitted, though Tae Kwang said that he doesn’t want to visit, Eun Bi insisted that they do. She knows that Tae Kwang is worried and is just hiding it away. He is still her mother’s son anyway so it is given that he’d worry for her.

Standing a few meters away, is his mother’s room, it was easy to find since most of the nurse are talking about it at the hallway and in front the door’s room stands 2 fine man dressed in black suit which they can tell right away as the security.

“I told you we should just go…” Tae Kwang whispere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter