Chapter 17

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Kwang honesty had no idea what he wants to wish from Eun Bi, because the one that he really like from her will never be given to him anyway. Her HEART.

Contrary to what others perceive to Tae Kwang. His life was never been easy for someone like him. Whenever there is something that he likes, it is always taken away from him, one way or another. All he ever wanted before was to live a happy life together with his parents but they decided to divorce on the day of his birthday.

As a kid he used to believe that wishing upon a wishing star will make his dream come true, he still thinks of it right now, wishing that the girl before his eyes will finally look at his direction, but he knows that even before he could make that wish the star had already vanished in the sky.

He realized it, that even if stars fall from the sky, it is still too far for him to reach, just like who close Eun Bi to him yet she felt so far.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Bi’s smile slowly fades away as she noticed that Tae Kwang is staring at her again with those sad eyes, it wasn’t the first time she had seen that look on his face. She had seen those eyes before, when he first confessed his feelings for her. And being reminded of that time made her feel odd.

She wanted to ask him the same question before, “What are you thinking?” but she was afraid to hear his answer. So instead she asked another question.

“Are you ok?” Eun Bi asked as she notices that aside from looking sad, Tae Kwang seemed pale on color.

“Neh?” Tae Kwang asked in confusion.

“You look pale… do you have a fever?” Eun Bi asked as she studied Tae Kwang’s face making Tae Kwang quite flustered.

“Ani-yah… I’m ok…” he lied though he was having a little headache since this morning.

Then Eun Bi suddenly took a step forward and placed her hand on Tae Kwang’s forehead and her other hand on her own forehead checking their temperature. It might be the very first time that Eun Bi initiated a skinship between them

“I knew it…” Eun Bi uttered.

That “ani-yah.. I’m ok” was actually “yes.. I’m not ok”.  It was their little game that only the 2 of them understand.

“W…what?” Tae Kwang stuttered feeling flustered by the sudden skinship.

“You are having a fever…” Eun Bi uttered. “Let’s hurry to the nurse office…” Eun Bi said and drags Tae Kwang with her.

 Inside the nurse office, Eun Bi made Tae Kwang sat on the bed as she searches for medicine, the nurse was nowhere to be found so she had no choice but to find it herself.

“Yah…. Tell me honestly….” Eun Bi said as she ransacks the medicine cabinet.

“What?” Tae Kwang asked faking an annoyance.

“Did you get yourself rained on yesterday?” Eun Bi asked as she walks towards Tae Kwang with the medicine on her hand and seated on the chair in front of him.

“Ani…!” Tae Kwang answered quickly.

“You did…” Eun Bi answered hearing it as the say-otherwise.

“Yah… I didn’t…” Tae Kwang denied and Eun Bi looked intensely at him. “I really didn’t... If you don’t believe me you can ask your sarcastic sister…” Tae Kwang and this made Eun Bi frowned in confusion hearing her sister.

“And what does my unnie got to do with this?” she asked.

“Didn’t she tell you?” Tae Kwang asked making Eun Bi more curious.

“Tell me what?” Eun Bi asked, she can’t remember anything that her sister mentioned last night that leads to Tae Kwang.

“Well… it seemed like your sister had some humanity left in her body and lend me an umbrella.” Tae Kwang said in half sarcasm towards Eun Byul’s good deeds.

“So… are you saying that I’m inhumane since I didn’t let you join mine?” Eun Bi commented with a serious face taking Tae Kwang by surprised.

“Neh?” Tae Kwang said with his eyes gone wide. “I didn’t mean to say it like that.. What I mean is that...” Tae Kwang quickly responded and thinks of a way to explain when Eun Bi suddenly started smiling seeing the panic mode of Tae Kwang.

“Ara… I was just joking…. Why take it so serious….” Eun Bi said with a small giggle making Tae Kwang purse his lips.

“Aigoo….” He said and did the thing he always do to her, pushing her chin up using the hole on her fist as if he is holding an ice cream

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter