Chapter 32

School 2015: Just an Option
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Gyul didn’t wait too long at the bus stop for a taxi to pass by, after only 5 minutes of waiting he was able to ride one and heads straight home with a heavy heart.

It doesn’t even felt like home, it was nothing more than a place he stays, where he sleeps at night. Eun Gyul entered the house with a frown and the maids greeted him.

On the living room, he saw his father who seemed to be reading something and with him is a woman who looks a few years younger than his father who he assumed to be having some tea based on the tea cup that lays in front of her on the center table.

“I’m back…” Eun Gyul announced but there is an obvious displease on his voice and he didn’t even bother to stop on his track to greet his father.

“Oh… welcome back Eun Gyul-ah…” the woman greeted with a smile. “How’s school?” she added like a mother who is asking her son about his day.

“It’s ok… nothing of your concern actually…” Eun Gyul answered rudely which didn’t go unnoticed by his father who seemed to be a strict one.

“Cha Eun Gyul!” his father called firmly as he puts down the thing he is reading.

“It’s ok honey…” the woman said trying to stop his father from scolding him.

The word honey almost made Eun Gyul puke in disgust. Despite the fact attempt of the woman to help him, he still didn’t like her. Not at all.

“I’m going to my room…” Eun Gyul said before things go to worse.

“Ok…” the woman said. “I’ll tell the ahjumma to call you when dinner is serve.” she added and Eun Gyul didn’t even bother to answer her and just head to his room.

“Aishhh… that kid…” Eun Gyul’s father hissed. “he is getting worse day by day.” He added. Not something a father would actually say to his own son.

“Eii… don’t say that… Maybe he is still adjusting… let’s just give him some time…” the woman said.

“But he had to accept that you are his mother now. And even if he can’t, he still has to respect you.” Eun Gyul’s father said.

“He will…” the woman said and gives Eun Gyul’s father a warm and understanding smile.

******************************************************************************************

Eun Byul isn’t very interested on the things that doesn’t concern. She wasn’t a nosy person, she wouldn’t even know what is happening on her school, like who won on the intramurals, who took the first place on the sports event, if not for her two bestfriendd; Shijin and Songjoo.

Hearing the driver ahjussi talk about Eun Gyul like that, actually made her curious about the guy for the first time. She can sense something by the way the ahjussi talks about him.

“How was young master at school?” the driver ahjussi turned to asked.

“Hmm… He was ok…” aside from always annoying me Eun Byul almost added.

“Does he have a lot of friends?” the driver ahjussi asked another question.

The question made Eun Byul thinks. And then she realized one thing. Eun Gyul was always alone, whenever she saw him running towards her, he was always alone. She didn’t even saw him with anyone but her.

She suddenly realized that Eun Gyul actually only interacts with her or with Eun Bi when they are together, yes, she had seen him with her other classmates but it was only when they had a group activity or when they are inside the class. But during their breaks, Eun Gyul was either missing or messing with her.

The driver ahjussi seemed to have catch on that Eun Byul was actually pondering on her thoughts with his question.

“Agasshi…” the driver ahjussi called and Eun Byul quickly snaps back to reality and turned to look at the old man through the small mirror

“Neh, ahjussi…” Eun Byul politely answered.

“I know that it may seem improper to ask you a favor when we just met…” the driver ahjussi started. “But I hope you can grant it.” He added hopefully.

“What is it?” Eun Byul frowned curiously.

“Young master Eun Gyul… I hope you will always be his friend…” the driver ahjussi said.

Eun Byul doesn’t have the slightest idea as to why the old man would ask her such thing; it wasn’t really a favor to ask actually. Isn’t it already natural to stay with your friend? So why is the old man asking her anyway.

“He may seem arrogant and a jerk most of the time… but he is a good person…” the driver ahjussi added, though Eun Byul already knows the fact.

“Neh… Ahjussi…” she just answered anyway and the old man turned to give her a thankful smile as if what she says was some good news that could sav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter